Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M. Naryana SwamyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am Satyendra 27 years old -my problem is my ears painting before fourteen days please help me. Thanks.
I am a female 31 years old. I experience occasional tinnitus with ear fullness which lasts for a few seconds and once after cold once I had tinnitus for a week about 6 months back which was not troublesome after taking medicines it went away. My hearing is proper but I get anxious and stressed very soon. And I have low BP 90/60 most of the times. Should I be concerned.
I have sneezing problem. It starts any time, mostly in morning after waking up. I take allergy test and they a.
I am 18 years old my name is sanjay I have problem of breathing while sleeping my nose get blocked and I can not able to breath its from past 3 years I am taking a treatment of homeopathy but it is not at all effected.
How to resolve the sinus problem. My nose has suffer from sinus. Please suggest some home made solution. Thanks.
I was detected with sinus @ 12 yrs 3 yrs back i got treated for it @ BKV around 21 sessions of Nasyam was recommended got lot relief from the treatment as my blocked nose n headache was considerably lowered .That ayurvedic dr told that right bone of my nose has grown & bit tilted .I got cured for cough n Phlegm but is there any remedy or cure for the nose bone which has grown wider .I mean can the bone be made slimmer
Sir his nose is curved and a hump like projection at the dorsum of the nose. It irritates him and feels ugly. Is rhinoplasty a better cure. What is its expenditure and where it is practiced well? In india is it common?
Sir I m having tb. Nd I m having antibiotic medicines like: mycobutol 800, cinex 600, Pzide 750 nd one multivitamin tab under doctors supervision from last 2 months. But suddenly yesterday I found some blood in my nose nd cough.
I'm having pain in my throat due to which I am having pain in inhaling things like water food etc. Any help.
I am 26 years old, and suffering from sour throat, this problems occurs many times like twice a month. I visited many ENT specialist got relif but again the problem occurs after some days. Its like I am not able to eat anything oily even not cold water.
Sir/mam due to sinus there is lot of swelling around my nose is there and nose become puffy so can you help me how can I red from these problem so my nose swelling goes down.
My mother has got infection in foodpipe. She is 80. In second. Deudenum infection. Wether it is curable. I got to know it from endoscopy.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!