Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M Nagaraja SettyYour feedback matters!
My husband is having high uric acid problem. He is also very foody. How to keep it normal and what food he need to avoid.
I am not a gay but I am attracted to male partners want to hug him kiss him wanna to sleep with who has good personalty. I can not tell this problem to any one and suffering a lot is there any medicines to cure this problem. I am not enjoying my life. please advise how to enjoy life with this issue.
Dear respected doctors. What are the symptoms if any baby have hole in heart? Is it shows any symptoms?
I am suffering from typhoid. My doctor is giving me 1. Cefotaxmine sodium injection IP 2. Amikacin injection IP Both together at morning once and evening once. Is it safe to take so much for a day. As well as dola tablet.
I am 42 years old, I have led a nice sexual life all these years, but now I need a harsh sexual foreplay before sex, is this because of age or some thing abnormal.
Hi I am 25 years old. My weight is 60kgs. My problem is from last 2months nerves see on my penis. Widely. And also penis size is exposed. And changed to light black. But no pain. What is problem in my problem. Which type of doctors to solve this problem please support me don't neglect plss.
What has to be done to maintain a good sexual health after 30 years of age. That means good libido and good erections as testosterone level decreases after 30 years of age. I am now 31 years old and still unmarried. Please suggest.
My wife age 37 years one side weight on head problem and leg pain problem few doctor' s consult no pain relief on one side weight head ( mri scan head and spinal no problem) what problems please help me
I want to know what is the symptom of the disease zika. Is there any way invented to prevent this virus effected disease. Where is it 1st discover I mean which place.
Feeling sickness due to dry cough. It is from 2 days now. Can you suggest anything doctor. That will be grateful.
Hello Doctor, I have a little allergy problems, but we get up in the morning and at night after bedtime and in the morning all across my whole neck is itching all over the body and is quite difficult. Suggest me plzz.
I'm 39 yrs old male and slim body, From last 20yrs I've been suffering from cervical and for this I do exercise regularly and I've done homeopathic course 2 yrs back but my pains are still there, is there any medicine made for such thing to relive stiff veins? Or any other medical course to be done to get out of it permanently, due to this I usually suffer headache too. please help doctor.
2 days agi I had spicy food next 2 morning I had problem during excretion, I think I gave piles, but there was no blood only burning that too severe burning. Can you please help.
I am 52 yrs female. In hscrp test I get 10.5 points. Is it leads to heart problem. If so what prevention measures I have to taken. Kindly advice.
Hi. My mom is diabetic, she is on insulin. She is been telling she can't see very clear. She once underwent retina anjo. Is der any treatment can be done so that it won't go worst in coming future. Please refer any treatment or any doctor she can consult as early as possible. Preferably in chennai. Thanks.
I am having frequent urination and feel thirst after urination. I can't tolerate hunger. My body starts shivering when hungry. I do breakfast at 10 am and after that I start feeling a bit lazy. I take lunch at 2: 30 pm and from that time till 8 pm I urinate about 7-8 times and start feeling weak by the evening. After every urination I feel thirst and I have to drink some water. Also my eyes start paining a bit by the evening. I got my blood test and urine test done empty stomach for sugar and the report was normal. please help.
How to control diabetes? I am 44 years old from india. How to control diabetes? I am right now using GLYNASE ME tablets. My Eye sight also started degrading. Pl suggest.
I am 28 years old women and I am suffering from deficiency in vitamin D, calcium and also cervical strain with neck curve loss and pain/numbness in hands. Though I am taking medicines and all, but my concern is why am I deficient in the vitamins or low hb even I am taking balanced diet and sufficient sun light exposure? Why my body is not absorbing the nutrients from the food?
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.