Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.n.subramanyaYour feedback matters!
My skin is bit oily. I want fairer skin. Please suggest me a good sunscreen which is suitable for my oil skin and which ensures my fairness.
I have long dark circles on my forehead. And feel acidity in stomach. Taking some antibiotics it will cure and occurs again after some time.
I am in average colour, I want to improve my colour, also my face is oil skin, how to reduce it and make dry and look beautiful.
I have a inflammation in the 4th toe of right leg which is paining in the surrounding area also. There is a spot which looks like an insect bite but I am not sure. Please help.
I am suffering skin problem from my childhood. I had consult with many skin specialist. But do not get positive result. My skin is too much dry. Without cream or lotion.
I have a stomach problem from 4 year and last time I was come near you for fissure. Some time I seen small blood it's 3 to 4 times only. And and a liquid come in my stool always. What is it. I have a bad stomach daisation system from 4 year. I take lots of treatment. But now I can't afford what should I do?
Hi. I am male, 22. I have pimples and black spots on my face. And I have oily skin. My friend suggest to use me'betnovate' ointment. Is it works really for my problem. If it's not, please suggest me any medicine name. Soap/ointment/face wash. Plz.
I'm a male. My facial and hands skin is darker than my other body parts. It's clearly visible when I take my shirt off. The skin on neck and face is totally different from the skin on chest. My concern is. How to get even tone skin? Is there any drug or natural remedies available for it?
Hi I am 19 years old. I have a lump in my breast which is 5 cm large and was diagnosed as a fibroadenoma by at least 6 doctors including a breast specialist on examination. The doctor doing an ultrasound says it also looks like a fibroadenoma. Recently there has been a slight swelling by my supraclavicular node area. And I have a sore throat. My shoulder gets painful at night and I have a runny nose. I'm afraid I might have cancer. Is it possible ?
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.