Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.n.subramanyaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have dark circles under my eyes. But I am taking my full sleep ls. Will you please answer me why it is not going.
Hi doctor, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone. so, what should I do?
I have holes and pinched marks on my face so can I use derma roller to resurface. So is there any side effects? Then is there any alternative!
Dear Sir I have sensitive and oily skin I am suffering from last month with irritation or burn in my face so being lots of pimple in my face and that same situation created two times since last two year and that situation created lots of pimple and acne and that sized are so big with pain and is a create black spot it disappear have long times but after sometimes I take some care and result gets no pimple for six to eight month but my marriage has fixed and I have only one month or since last month I have suffering some stomach gastric problem so that I have lots of pimple and being daily more and more so I have tried to controlled that but it can't controlled so I goes to dermatologist he gives tablet of azithromycin and minoz 65 and some oil free facewash for fifteen days but no effect from that so I am disappointed my marriage date is so close pls help me to controlled pimple and acne and also I have some anxiety and late night sleeping so that can create problem acne or pimple.
Dr. I have flaky scalp and itchiness from past two months. In these two months I have suffered from Typhoid in Aug last week to sept 1st week, my thyroid too increased TSH is 8, I have gained weight too. Kindly advice.
Is safi medicine is good for skin? What shud I do to remove tan frm skin n how to make skin glow n fresh in short period of time.
I have allergy from sun light and due to it I have also the problem of dark spots which looks so bad. Please suggest me the solution.
Hi sir, I am 28 years old. I am suffering from pimples on my face since 10 years. My mom too had pimples in her face. Everything stays normal, suddenly one pimple grows big and eventually results in bursting of the same with puzz. How to control this? This irritates me a lot. I have oily face too. Help me to control n get rid of pimples/Acne. Thank you.
My face is getting oily so quickly, after 15 mins of bath face becomes oily, how can I overcome from this ?
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"