Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Skin problem in my whole body from my birth like fish scale I am applying daily bioline to get smoother then dry.
I have very low hair, can I get more hairs and my hair was too weak pls suggest me to get good hair thank you.
I am 19 years old. Its the acne and their spots which has been troubling me from past two years now. And hasn't been resolved. I always think about this only and can't concerntrate at studies. Please help me!
When I born I was white in color after my age 15 onwards my colour darkened due to playing in sun, now I am 21 not much fair, can I retain my original colour? if yes how
I am 30 years old in my right eye white spot are appear and visibility has been loose what should I do ?
I am 21 years old. I hve hair problems. And too much of sweating, so I lost most of my hair and my courage, faith. What shall i do doctor ?
My skin whitened when I use melacare, but my skin getting dark while stop using melacare. Can I stop using melacare, without loosing my fair skin? Give me some useful tips.
I am 21 year old with about 57 kg weight. I am suffering from leprosy attack kust rog. I want to take the proper diet so that it will recover as soon as possible. So please suggest me proper diet. What should I have to take in morning, in afternoon and in evening. Sir please suggest me. Please.
I Have a black and big scars on my forehead, It was because of pimple and pollution. I consulted many doctors and took various treatment but I failed to overcome from the problem. The problem with that scars is, it is not healing from inside and leaves black scabs over it. Please suggest me the permanent solution. Thanks in advance.
I am 26/m. I am having limbs pain since last 6 months. And my toe nails color become dark blue day by day.
I am 22 years old, I have problem of frackles from last 4 years and it's occurring all over my body. What should I do to remove and reduce it and I am also looking for the treatment so that it do not occur again.
I have blemishes and pigmentation, tried many creams for this but no result. What should I do, which not even harm my skin.
I am twenty three years old I am getting pimple on my face very often, is it the problem arise from eating lots of chutnyes.
I am using panderm plus cream for about 6 months now for ringworm type disease but I am not sure it is ringworm as there is no ring formation in the upper thigh region. Have continuous itching. As soon I stop using panderm plus. It starts itching again and get worse each time. Please help me better provide better medicine than panderm plus as it is banned.
I am 34 years old male and I have been noticing they are like pimple (about 5 to 6 small in size) on my Testicles from past 8 years and it doesn't pain nor it goes when pressing it hardly, it was about 2 first and then gradually it increased to 5 to 6. Please help.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.