Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 21 year and male. During last two years I feel pain in my left scrotum. In usg nothing was founded. I'm very tensed about my problem help me.
Age 24, male. Weight 68 kg. I have very intense pain in my groin area, thigh and knees of both legs. The problem is for a year. My MRI and Xray indicates Avascular necrosis of both hips. I have been suggested hip replacement for which I am not willing at all. My question is what if I say, I will somehow manage with pain and avoid surgery. What are the risk in avoiding surgery in long term?
I'm suffering from fever & headaches and pain in my whole body what I should do to get well soon I had taken many medicine also but till now I am not feeling well.
I am suffering with back bone pain and body pains for that pains even I can't sleep in the night perfectly.
I cannot sleep at night for the past few weeks and feel very tired without doing much work and suffer bouts ofbody ache. What should I do?
She is suffering from severe leg pain from past 3 years. Her age is 50. Her weight is 85. Please suggest a remedy to reveal her pain.
Dear Doctor, I am very much appreciate if you can give me answer for some problems are facing on me.(1) "Sleeping dis orders in the night. some time i am very much feeling tired and sometime it is ok. stomach gas always feeling. in the morning if i take break fast feeling go for toilet(latrine purpose). sometime i am thinking which i passed in the life of past. some time getting body pain and itching on the body. in the evening time getting very much tired & anxious. Also feeling some kind some kind of substances passing through the vain just like pebble or jet pump water pressure. Now my age is 56 and some time i am smoking no drink. also no eating from outside. Sex is also not doing because my wife is also same problems and she is not interested on this. Please advice your valuable remedies."
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.