Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. M N S PrasadYour feedback matters!
Sir my father is 66 years old. For last 3 days, he is reeling under severe fever ranging between 102- 104 F temp. He is being administered Dolo 650 tab almost after every 5-6 hours. After giving tab within 2 hrs. His temp becomes normal. He is feeling very weak, not at all interested in having food, feeling very cold when fevers creeps up, body ache. He has no cold. Once or twice he had vomiting after having food. He also took gudcef 200mg for 3 days but now has been discontinued. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am having body pain from last 4 year and taking tramadol hydrochloride, and become addicted for the same. What should I do? Is this tablet harmful?
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid fats unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens?
Hi. Body ache sometimes A lot so I am using diclofenac plus tablet. Could you suggest me another medicine.
Hello. She usually complains about severe headache and sometimes body ache. Someone suggested me Belladonna 200, eupatrium perf 200, and alfavena malt. So is it okay to talk these medicines without any doctors recommendation and would it be safe or rather is it harmless?
I've been suffering from body pain from almost 6 months and it is now un bearable specially at the shoulder and the upper joint of my leg. What should I do?
I am having very much headache and body pain for over 5 days I can not do my work to this pains what I should do?
Dear Sir/madam, I am 8 week pregnant now, we got confirmed by doctor in 6th week and prescribed cor 3 tablets daily once. After that some bleeding is observed, we rushed to doc for advice and she prescribed duphaston. Its almost a week I have been taking that medicine. But still occasional bleeding on regular basis is observed. We are worried about the situation, other symptoms are bloating, constipation, sleeplessness, abdominal pain. Please guide us.
I have back pain and body ache problem from two three years. Pain is more at the morning, please tell me the solution.
Doctor I have problem in two foots unbelievable pain continually and foot finger also pain any body suggest good medicine to free from pain.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.