Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.L AshokYour feedback matters!
My mother in law is 82 years of age and her heart shrink we show her to heart specialist he is saying that now surgery can, t be done so please do anyone have medicine for that.
I am 26 years old male. I have backpain problem and I have acidity problem. Some problem in teeth also so what can I do?
I am 34years old male and have problem with stomach not clear in every morning means stool not comes in full motion duue to this facing problem with gas. Please advise, what should I do?
I am 41 years old I am constantly facing one problem but I don't know its name in english but in marathi it is called as 'peetta' because of that I am having headaches sometimes body pain too Please suggest me something which will help me out from this 'peetta'
I Have sex feelings very very high. Due to that reason. Dropping of sperm in night times taking place. So tell me the suggestion to control that.
What if I had sex continuously 3 times in a day? Is there is any sides effects or Problem in future?
Sir I am 24 male unmarried after urine I am getting pas one light white colour thing please tell me any tablets.
Which is the best position to penetrate a virgin girl. I am finding it very difficult to penetrate my gf. Losing erection while penetrating wearing condoms.
I have sexual problem. I am not able to last long on bed. What medicine I can take to have a good sex life.
I am 28 years old man. I have stomach pain from last 6months I meet so many doctors but no use of it what is the solution.
Past three years I am not getting deep sleep or proper sleep .when I weak up that time I feel nervous and. Want full sleep. I am realy very irritated to my life I am not happy. Please help mi sir. I can not sleep deeply.
I had head ache when I sit alone or in market place roaming with friends. I am 26 male n working in IT companies.
I have very small penis though I am 33. Also face erection and ejaculation problem during sex. No child till now. Please suggest natural remedy.
What are the benefits of taking ashwagandha? How to take ashwagandha? Can we take it before food? Will it be useful for sex related functions.
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.