Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Kashim BaigYour feedback matters!
I have a teeth problem since a day. Advice me to the best treatment to solve this problem. And cavity is also in teeth.
The weight loss and weight gain industry is not regulated in India. It is up to you to choose a safe and trustworthy weight management program. Here are some "red flags" that may tell you that a program does not meet your health needs:
- Promises fast weight-loss (more than one kilogram (two pounds) per week).
- Recommends a very low calorie diet plan (below 800 calories) per day) without medical supervision.
- Tries to make you dependent on their company by selling you products such as foods or supplements rather than teaching you how to make good choices from regular grocery store food.
- Does not encourage long term realistic lifestyle changes, including regular exercise and a healthy diet that suits your lifestyle and health.
- Employs salespeople who act as "counselors", but are only trained on the program and the company’s products and not on healthy approaches to help you change your behaviour to help you lose weight.
- Requires you to sign a long term, expensive contract.
- Pressures you to sign up right away by offering a "special price".
- Does not tell you about risks that may go along with weight loss or their specific program (for example: if you have diabetes and take prescription medication, it may affect you differently after you lose weight).
- Promotes weight loss aids like starch blockers, fat-burners, herbs, supplements or amino acids that have not been scientifically proven to have any health benefits. Talk to a dietitian or other health professional to find out this information.
- Does not offer support or follow-up to help you lose weight and keep it off.
In general, if it sounds too good or too easy to be true, it probably is.
Hi. I am 17 years old. I am 5'2 inches and 68 kgs .i want to increase my height and decrease my weight. Will weight loss help in increasing my height? If so please suggest.
I wants to tell you about the problem of skin itching this problem is started from the month of january and increasing day by day please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 22 years old, I have problem of frackles from last 4 years and it's occurring all over my body. What should I do to remove and reduce it and I am also looking for the treatment so that it do not occur again.
My age is 30 years what is the correct weight should I have and I want to lose my weight without any side effects and now my weight is 93.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old and I have big issue regarding too much sleep and I don't have control over it. Please suggest suitable medicine for this.
Hello, Meri umra 19 sal ki hay. Mera question ye he ki mere mu pe pimples bahot hote he aur darkness bhi a jati he. Me kai sare facewash use kar chuka hu lekin koi fark nahi pad raha he to kya ap bata sakte he ki mere ko pimple aur darkness se bachne ka koi upay he.
I had dislocated my knee cap on 21st of september. Almost 4 weeks are over .i am unable to lift my leg up on my own and also I am unable to bend my leg on my own. My MRI says that I have 1.marrow edema seen in patella and bilateral femoral condyle suggestive of trabecular fractures with bone bruise .2.partial tear of lateral collateral ligament noted. 3.grade-I-tear seen in anterior horn of lateral meniscus. 4.moderate knee joint effusion. Can you please tell me is all these things serious? What should I do? Could you please suggest me some exercises so that I can lift leg and bend my leg on my own. Please suggest me everything required please. Thank you so much.
Night fall of sperm about 3-5 times in a week since about 7 years . It causes me weak , skinny ,heavy hairfall .I want to stop this nightfall and I want to gain weight and stop hair fall. Please give me suggestions
I am 26 year old. Last month I was suffering from uti and for which doctor prescribed me tablet hyocimax, and vital syrup and nifty tablet. Before taking this tablets my face was clean not even single pimple on my face. But from last 10 days I am having pimples on my face and feeling constipation. Is this due to medicine side effect? last time I was having pimples in age of 22. Please suggest me what to do?
I am suffering from hair fall and scalpe itching. And dandruff .till date I have used many shampoos .and tab. Not getting relief. Also I consult a dermatologist in Pune. What should I do. please share me your opinion.
Loving our children in a real way:
- Loving my daughter/son comes so easily when
- She/he wins a competition,
- Gets high marks,
- Listens to me,
- Keeps her room clean,
- Finishes her food,
- Pays attention while studying,
- Sleeps on time,
- Never raises her voice and
- Practices dance/singing/drawing without me reminding her.
That's the easy way to love.
However when I look back at my childhood I realize that the moments I really wanted love badly were when
- I scored less marks,
- Failed in a competition,
- Couldn't fall asleep,
- Didn't feel like studying,
- Wanted to laze around,
- Didn't finish the tiffin,
- Didn't complete homework,
- Forgot an important assignment,
- Fought with a friend,
- Had a heartbreak,
- Committed a mistake,
- Felt guilty,
- Felt lonely.
These were the moments when I needed my parents the most, I needed their assurance that it is okay to be human, to fall, to get hurt and what I wanted to listen in those moments was" I know it hurts, but i'm here with you. Maybe we can't do anything about what happened, but i'm here with you. And I love you for what you are, always"
This is real and unconditional way to love!
Yes I wanted to hear" I love you" loud and clear. It was the only thing that could heal my heart. Love!
It's the moments when we lose control of ourselves that we want someone to hold us, isn't it? you don't need to be perfect. Just be real!
Do you chose love the easy way or the real, unconditional way?
Today no matter what your child does, choose love and see how it heals you as a parent.
I had my puberty first in 2012. And now it's 2016. But I don't get my periods on date. Sometimes they cross 2 to 3 months. And since the last few 3 months I'm not having my periods and instead of that I just keep on getting pain in my lower stomach. Please help.;(
Hi, I have Diabetes Type 2. I've been using Sugamet or Glycomet earlier but from last month I switched to to herbal medicine but it doesn't work. My random blood sugar checked an hour ago was 213. Hence please advice me which medicine should I use and its dosage. ThanksBharat Bhushan Wadhwa.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.