Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M Kashim BaigYour feedback matters!
Every morning I wake up with back pain. Different place every time. It subsides after some time only appears when sleep in night. It had made my countless nights not sleep worthy. What should I do?
I am diagnosed with colitis, mild hepatomegaly, and bulky uterus what is the reason for the problem is the problem severe or can it be treated. I am on antibiotic medication for colitis for 7 days. What is the reason for hepatomegaly and bulky uterus in my condition.
My daughter is 12 years of age. Her weight is 41kg and her height is not increasing. How can she reduce her weight and increase her height. Please advise.
Hi, sir/mam I am 25 year old male, height 5" 8' and my weight is 61kg. I want to gain weight because its lesser according to height. Please suggest me so tips to gain weight and tell me how much more weight need to gain. Currently I am a post graduate student. In the hope of reply.
Mam I wanna reduce fats from my stomach and thai can you suggest me a simple way bec I vant follow a diet plan regularly.
When your kidney function falls below a certain point, it is referred to as a kidney failure or renal failure. Fortunately, you can still continue to lead a normal life with the right treatment for renal failure. Here are the three best treatments that you can choose depending on your condition and lifestyle:
1. Dialysis: Dialysis is the process that takes over the function of your kidneys to filter out the waste from your blood and maintain the proper balance of chemicals in the blood. You may use dialysis for many years or as a short-term treatment while waiting for a kidney transplant. Dialysis is not a cure for kidney disease, rather it helps you deal with renal failure. It is life-saving and without it, the kidneys will no longer function.
There are two types of dialysis treatments that you can choose from:
- Hemodialysis – This type uses a machine to remove waste from the blood and sends it back to your body. It can be done at home or at a dialysis center.
- Peritoneal Dialysis – This type uses the lining of your belly called the Peritoneum to do the work of your kidneys. A catheter and dialysis solution is used to carry out the function.
There are benefits and complications for each type of dialysis. The treatment decision will largely depend on the patient’s illness and their past medical history. Discuss with your doctor to decide the best option for you.
2. Kidney Transplant: Kidney transplants can provide a better quality of life than dialysis and can be seen as a potential cure for kidney failure. A healthy kidney from a live donor or deceased donor is surgically placed in your body as a replacement to the failed kidneys. Although this may be a better option for you, it has certain shortcomings. There is an element of rejection and you may have to wait for a long time to get a donor. Extensive testing and anti-rejection medications are prescribed with this treatment.
3. Palliative Care: Rather than cure, it is the care that people with serious illness need. With so much to deal with, the patients have an array of tough questions and challenges to deal with. Patients need to take into account all medical options and care options based on their condition and severity of the renal failure.
Making the right treatment choice is difficult and that too when you are ill. It is normal to be fearful and worried about the risks involved. Get support from your family and doctor to help you make the right treatment choice. It may also be helpful to visit a dialysis or transplant center to talks to others who have been through these treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
My daughter's age is 21 years till now 1st period has not appear. Can you tell me the reason and measures.
What is the solution for skin is black in thunder session .give solution on the skin problem and healthy skin tips.
I am 30 years (85 kgs weight) from kolkata. My right side testicle is bigger than left side. There is no pain. I will get married soon. My question is if there is any problem in future?
Sir I have pimples ony face frpm last 6 months o ude so ma y creams bjt dkesn nkt want to bd sp please send md idea.
Bones are very essential for our overall health and movement. Though formed early in life, they constantly require adequate nutrition to manage routine wear and tear. If not done, there could be degeneration of the bone (either rapid onset or progress), which can lead to multiple changes such as limited movement, painful movement and a stooped posture.
A good balanced diet is essential for overall health, but bone health is primarily dependent on two important substances – Vitamin D and calcium.
- Calcium: This is the most important mineral in the maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Diet is the only source of calcium, and if the body does not receive adequate amounts of it, what is stored in the bones is removed, making the bones fragile and brittle and porous. This condition is known as osteoporosis. Calcium requirements differ across age and gender, and the following food items are rich sources of calcium:
- Dairy products like cheese, milk and yoghurt
- Green leafy vegetables
- Sea foods like sardines, salmon and fish
- Fortified cereals and beverages
- Calcium supplements
- Avoid aerated beverages as they impair calcium absorption.
- Vitamin D: More than calcium, the body requires vitamin D, without which calcium cannot be absorbed into the blood stream. Vitamin D is present in the gut. It is responsible for absorption of calcium and maintains serum calcium and phosphorus levels. Vitamin D is again received through a combination of sun and diet. Common sources of vitamin D include:
- Fatty fish such as tuna, salmon and mackerel
- Dairy products like cheese and milk
- Fortified products including beverages and dairy products
- Mushrooms, cereals, etc.
- Unlike calcium, Vitamin D can be produced in the system naturally when the body is exposed to sunlight. However, in people who do not receive adequate sun, supplements are also useful.
- Others: Though Vitamin D and calcium are the main components, the following are equally important for bone health.
- Phosphorus: As part of bone crystals, it is found in meat and dairy products. Phosphorus absorption is better if there is adequate vitamin D.
- Magnesium: This is responsible for bone strength. Older people may need magnesium supplements.
- Vitamin A: It is essential for normal skeletal growth and is found in liver, butter, eggs, carrots, and green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin C: It is present in citrus fruits, tomatoes, etc. and is necessary for collagen synthesis.
Tips for maintaining optimal bone health:
- Have plenty of dairy products and soft fish.
- Reduce intake of acidic foods.
- Improve alkaline food intake.
- Increase intake of antioxidants and lycopene-rich foods.
- Moderate alcohol content.
- Reduce caffeine, soda, and sodium.
- Ensure optimal weight management so there is no added pressure on the knees and ankles.
- Maintain optimal levels of physical activity to ensure mobility.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.