Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Kashim BaigYour feedback matters!
I have back pain while sleeping or sitting. My bones r weak n they can't handle pressure. What to do?
Is ashwagandha capsules recommended to treat insomnia. If yes, what is the dosage, is it 2 times a day with meal? What is recommended ashwagandha leaf or root extract? How long is this dosage recommended? And lastly which brand would you recommend?
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.
I have sexual problem so what can I do. I want to fat because I am so thick. I want to blood donate.
I am 21 year's old n I am having bald spots on my head since I was 17 years old I been applying minoxidil for 4 years now it only helps with bald spots but my hair's with hair thinning and now my scalp r slowly being visible now and I being consulting derma for 4 years they only have to give me minoxidil with biotin tablets sometimes they give injection on my bald spots and I just read about proprcia online that it stops the dht thing that causes male baldness. I don't know why my doctors nvr prescribed it to me but can I take it? Will it stop my hair thinning also known as Finasteride.
I am suffering from back pain since last 4 years. Doctors told that there is no serious problem. But I felt the pain regularly, what should I do please suggest.
I am suffering from under weight & I have pimples & acne in my face. What should I do to get relief from this?
What are the symptoms when potassium increased in the blood. And what is the after effects? Please tell me.
Hi I am 33 year old lady, I have facing psoriasis problem last 15 years, I have take all type of medicine but no relief please confirm me any test related this problem ?
Hi, there is a sensitivity problem in my tooth. When I drink cool water or when I eat sweets pains occurs. Kindly advice how to get rid of it by taking precautions.
I have some back problem for more than 3 month. I can try many thing but my problem still is it is. What can I do?
French fries as" little carbohydrate sponges soaked in fat" at 25 grams of fat, 500 calories, and over 63 grams of carbohydrates, a large serving of french fries can wreak havoc on blood sugar. The american diabetes association notes that starchy foods like potatoes, corn, and peas are" great sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber" but recommends skipping those with added fat or sodium. You can test your blood sugar two hours after eating to find out what effect any particular food has on your blood sugar.
Have this instead: fries are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad if you ask.