Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am having hair loss as well as I am fat, can anyone could describe a food chart to loose wait as well as grow my hair.
What are the time period of dental implant? My doc told me its take one and a half month to two month ?
I dnt use soap or face wash on my face .i use only water. But I use soap on my body. Smetym after bathing I feel itching on my face .what to do.
Apply honey on your lips before going to bed and use a soft brush to massage the lips next morning. This would remove the dry and dead cells from your lips.
Apply olive oil on your lips before taking a bath. You wouldn?t need a lip balm to moisturize them.
Apply natural ghee on your lips to improve the health of your lips.Make a paste of rose petals and some cream; apply this paste on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Mix coriander juice, carrot juice and mint juice and apply them on your lips.
Coconut milk is a great way to moisturize your lips naturally.
Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips to lighten dark lips.
Take half teaspoon of olive oil, honey and sugar; mix it well and apply on your lips
Orange peep powder is great to lighten dark lips and exfoliate the,m.
Rub ice cubes on your lips to keep them nourished, moisturized and fresh.
Apply beetroot juice on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Rub half a lemon on your lips in circular motion.
Apply milk cream on your lips to soften and moisturize them.
Crush raspberries and add some aloe-vera gel with a drop of honey to get pink lips.
Take equal quantities of lime and glycerin to lighten dark lips.
Castor and almond oil mixture when applied on lips make them soft and pink.
Turmeric with lime juice or milk cream will help in making dark lips lighter.
Apply a paste of Gram flour and turmeric on your lips. And let it dry. Wash it off to make your lips and beautiful naturally.
A paste made from almonds with some lime juice is a natural remedy for dark lips.
Raw potato juice helps in lightening dark lips.
Mix cream with tomato paste to add natural color to your lips.
Apply butter before bedtime to make them soft and rosy.
Honey with lime juice is great to lighten the color of the lips and nourish them.
Sugar mixed with cold cream when applied on your lips would help in fading the dark color of your lips. Its great way to exfoliate your lips and give back its lost shine.
Scrub your lips with honey, baking soda and olive oil and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Lastly avoid drinking too much tea or coffee and quit smoking.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.