Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. M K BasavarajYour feedback matters!
Doctor am 25 year old male. But I get too much attraction by looking boys and rear with girls. I feel to have sex with male 1ly whenever I see them. Due to much I am unable to make friends with boys because I am afraid that will engage in HOMOSEX. So I isolate myself and friendship Why is happens? Any health problem.
How to gain weight and I am not able to sleep at night. I gradually sleep morning and at night I can't able to sleep. you want the solution for this n the reason. Thanks in Advance.
My wife had a Mifty abortion pill and on the second day she had the dose of 2 tablets and has had vomiting and uneasiness.. She puked out and we assume the pill has been puked out too. Should we get another kit and complete the doses. N.
Hi I am 39 year old man. I am diabetic from past 10 years. My sexual organ is become very weak. I am facing major erection problem.
Actually I had a throat infection and at that time I consumed some alcohol and after that I had the infection and drythroat and mild pain in gland and I used many antibiotics but still the dryness in thorat is there and its almost 10 days I am worried about thorat cancer can anyone please help me through this please.
Hi, I am 29 years old from kolkata, india. I have a distorted pns towards leftside and high eosonophyl (around 41%. Have been suffering from regular sometimes severe cough and cold. Allergic to extreme pollution and little weather change mostly. Have consulted several ents. Few have suggested to go for a surgery while others said its up to me if I want it or not. Have been on medicine for several tenures since childhood but the problem seems to be there. Other symptoms are lazziness, fatigue, short temper, voice. My question is, on consultation, doctor is asking me to get it operated and then continue on vaccination. What should I do? is there any alternative to operation? otherwise is there any side effects of such operations? how safe is it?
I am 12 year old boy, yesterday I ate ice cream at 12 at night and when I woke up I had a very sore throat and a runny nose.
How to increase sex time without any medicine like (English, homeopathic, desi) or how increase masturbation time. In details.
I have a problem with my penis. My foreskin is very tight. Exactly what I telling about my present status is phimosis. Foreskin cannot be pulled back even I text my penis to forcedly back it was very pain to me in that time. So I don't go to sex till now bcz I'm felt badly about my penis. And all my friends were criticise me .my penis look like a balloon swelling under the foreskin. So circumcision is necessary required or not for my problem. Or any easy treatments are their for my problem. please as soon as possible quickly response for me.
Dear doctor. I am 52 year old. Had my menopause since 45 years. Bp low to normal. More of bad cholestrol. Less of good. A bit high triglycerides. Pre diabetic. Always on the high borderline. No medication whatsoever. However, I have constant heel pain. Ortho said flat foot. Suggested surgical slippers. Yet no relief. Standing for long. Walking and moving around for long. Particularly in malls and bnarefoot in temples etc, aggravates the problem. Weight wise. Slightly on the higher side. Did allopathy cum ayurved, accupuncture. Diet control like avoiding all night shade vegetables etc, all in vain. I also have this trigger finger problem on my right hand ring finger. What could be my problem. I also find difficulty climbing. Short breath. Please diagonise my problem and suggest effective remedies. Thanking you. Sincerely.
I am diabetic and I want to lose my weight and I have problem In both my knees so I can't do hard workout. What I do doctor?
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.