Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.h. TorgalYour feedback matters!
I am a sex addict. So I do masturbation regularly. Around 4 times a day. Is there any harmful effects of this?
I have gone through serious pain in my lower back portion. I want to get rid of this soon enough. I'm just 20 years old, I want to live life happily without this pain .how should I?
I am loosing hairs from both side of my upper head. Increasing baldness. Which oil and shampoo should be used. Also suffering from acidity problem. Please give right treatment? i.
I am suffering from stomach pain in date time, what r the precautions I have to take in that time plss tell me in detail.
Dear DoctorGreetings! My Daughter Pranjana Age 4.5 Years is sometimes having a problem of vomiting in late night. She also suffers from cold and fever in case of even a minor changes in the climate. Also to inform you that this is a premature baby in 7.5 Months only. Request you to kindly advice; would be preferred if an homeopathy prescription is advised. Regards. Pradeep Saraswat.
Ulcers, I get these ulcers in my mouth very often. I take vitamin -b table for 5 days then I feel good. Why I get these again n again?
Some part of my skin under the leg (feet) has been cut off. In how many days can I recover and what should I do?
I am a 19 year old boy, I can't sleep at night for a week now, I can't concentrate on anything please help, I really need to know this happening.
I'm 23 year old girl. I've these black spots on my face and after a pimple is gone also have few freckles on my cheeks. These black spots don't fade away. It looks bad. Need a solution. Thank you!
I have an black spots and pimples. And I using many creams and tablets but not effect yet. So whats else can I do. Can you help me with this.
creatine level 9 High blood pressure Blood sugar but under control Age 65 What are the chances of life haw many years does he live.
Sir/ma'am, I am 19 years old and I am going through a state of hair fall. please help me about the hair fall treatment.
How to sex for a longer time. Actually he is able to sex for a very less time for which his wife is not satisfied? Please advise.
What is normal penis length and thickness size in. India and how to one side folded penis make it straight
Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person’s thoughts, feelings, behavior and sense of well-being.
Depressed people can feel sad, empty, anxious, worried, hopeless, helpless, worthless, irritable, guilty, hurt, or restless. They may lose interest in activities that once were pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details, or making decisions, and may contemplate, attempt, or commit suicide. Insomnia, excessive sleeping, fatigue, loss of energy, or aches, pains, or digestive problems may also be present.
Causes of Depression
- Lifestyle: Lifestyle factors that may play a role in depressed moods include irregular sleep, poor diet, and lack of exercise. Poor diet may contribute to a depressed mood.
- Life events: Life events and changes that may precipitate depressed mood include childbirth, menopause, financial difficulties, job problems, a medical diagnosis (cancer, HIV, etc.), bullying, loss of a loved one, natural disasters, social isolation, relationship troubles, separation, and catastrophic injury. Serious injuries may predispose a person to have a depressed mood.
- Medical treatments: Certain medications are known to cause depressed mood in a significant number of patients. These include hepatitis C drug therapy and some drugs used to treat high blood pressure, such as beta-blockers or reserpine.
- Non-psychiatric illnesses: Depressed mood can be the result of a number of infectious diseases, neurological conditions and physiological problems including hypoandrogenism (in men), Addison’s disease, Lyme disease, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain, stroke, diabetes, cancer, sleep apnea, and disturbed circadian rhythm.
- Psychiatric syndromes: A number of psychiatric syndromes feature depressed mood as a main symptom.
Types of Depression
- Major depression: Major depression is characterized by a combination of symptoms that last for at least two weeks in a row, including sad and/or irritable mood that restricts the ability to work, sleep, eat, and enjoy once-pleasurable activities. Difficulties in sleeping or eating can take the form of excessive or insufficient of either behavior.
- Dysthymia: Dysthymia is a less severe but usually more long-lasting type of depression compared to major depression. It involves long-term (chronic) symptoms that do not disable but yet prevent the affected person from functioning at “full steam” or from feeling good.
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression): Another type of depression is bipolar disorder, which encompasses a group of mood disorders that were formerly called manic-depressive illness or manic depression. These conditions show a particular pattern of inheritance. Bipolar disorders are often chronic and recurring. Sometimes, the mood switches are dramatic and rapid, but most often they are gradual.
Complications of Depression
Depression can have a significant impact on the structure and function of many parts of the brain. This can result in many negative consequences. People with severe depression are at higher risk of suffering from anxiety, chronic depression, other emotional issues or having more medical problems or chronic pain. People with a chronic illness, such as diabetes and heart disease, who also have depression tend to have a worse outcome of their medical illness.
Treatment of Depression
Depressed mood may not require any professional treatment, and may be a normal reaction to certain life events, a symptom of some medical conditions. Lifestyle strategies that may improve depressed mood include wake therapy, light therapy, eating a healthy diet, meditation, exercise, and smoking cessation.
Homeopathic medicines for Depression
The homeopathic understanding of health is intimately connected to its understanding of the mind in general. Homeopaths don't separate the mind and body in the usual way; they generally assume that body and mind are dynamically interconnected and that both directly influence each other. Homeopaths base virtually every homeopathic prescription on the physical and psychological symptoms of the sick person. Psychological symptoms often play a primary role in the selection of the correct medicine. Trying to determine whether a person's mental state caused his physical disease or vice versa is rarely helpful in discovering the correct homeopathic medicine. The homeopath seeks to find a medicine that matches the totality of the person's physical and psychological symptoms, irrespective of "which came first."
Homeopathic medicines for Depression
- Arsenicum album
- Aurum metallicum
- Calcarea carbonica
- Ignatia amara
- Kali phosphoricum
- Natrum carbonicum
- Natrum muriaticum
The homeopathic treatment for depression is customized for you so that you get long term relief. The homeopathic treatment for depression is 100% safe and proven to be effective in most of our patients. The right homeopathic medicines for depression has to be chosen by a qualified and an experienced Homeopathic doctor. So, always consult a specialized homeopath.
In homeopathy, the practitioner prescribes the medicine after considering the totality of symptoms. He takes the elaborate history. Sometimes, it is important to know whether physical symptoms appeared first or mental symptoms appeared first to differentiate between the most similar medicines.
There are about 150 medicines indicated for this purpose. To find out the similimum or the most appropriate medicine a qualified homeopathic doctor takes an extensive account of patient's case taking the process and the chose it. Always consult a qualified homeopathic doctor, as your mental health is important.
Hello sir, My weight is 140kg I need to reduce my wait I got heart attack 2 years ago. What should i do to reduce weight?
Obesity and Late Sleep
Studies Proven that Staying up late can expand your waistline, even healthy adults who sleep late can put on weight
Also Sleep restricted Men gains more weight than women