Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M H PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors. Thanx for your previous support. I need an urgent suggestion from you regarding my query. My friend suffered from nose bleeding while taking shower. It's first time that my friend has encountered this problem. Please help ASAP.
M getting vertigo from 3 days. M taking betahistine and cinnarizine .but its not helpful. Still vertigo is there. What to do.
Dear Doctor, Kindly tell me that when I am sleeping, why in this winter weather my throat is dry. I am not sleeping more then 3 to 3.5 hours in night. Please tell me what is the effects of above problems.
I have done two brain MRIs in the last 15 months and have been told by the doctors that due to combination of lacunar infarcts observed in the frontal lobe and mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus, has resulted in low blood flow to the brain. This is caused vertigo and there is no cure.
Dear Sir, since last 2 month I got Cough and cold (some what allergic), then suddenly one day my right ear is blocked. (like when cough) then I started few home remedies like, steaming, Vaporub, and after a 5-6 day it was ok. I consulted Ear specialist, and he tested and did audiogram just to confirm it was due to viral infection. The audio gram results for right ear is not as expected, but not so serious. So he given medicines for viral cold, and also give one tablet (rebagen otic) for my ear. My right ear is constantly ringing (beeping). So my questions are. 1. Is it due to viral or some other disease? 2. Is rebagen otic can treat this defect? 3. Is there chances this was due to dryness of blood vessels (as doc told me). Please explain, and suggest me to get accurate treatment. Thanks in advance,
30 year old male, suffering from choking during sleep and snoring such a loud sound which can be listen from 500mt or even more.
I have cold, I am sneezing since morning and my throat is itching. It is probably due to sleeping in air-conditioned room. Which medicine do I take for immediate relief?
I have this very deep voice like I am having cough in my throat ever since I was a child. What is wrong with me?
I have pain in my neck and throat (Near Collar Bone, Right and left side of the Larynx, I notice the pain during the evenings, before meal, and whenever I feel stressed. But the pain is not constant, it is on and off. I am not able to decide whether the pain is causing because of gastric stress, Mental stress or Nerve stress or anything inside my neck. I have digestion problems from past one year. I don? t have any other habits. I am non vegetarian. I drive bike 70 kilometers every day in traffic. I have this from Past 8 months. Please let me know what tests I need to undergo to find out the problem.
I am 23 year old girl I have a problem in my ears its paining a lot please provide me some kind of medicine which will cure me properly.
I am suffering from cold from 2 week. And was saw lite blood in my nose. Can you pls suggest me anything.
My ear blocked due to air pressure in flight. Since Tuesday night I am unable hear properly. Please advise. Let me know if I need to use any medicine or exercise for getting my hearing power back. Regards Madhusudan.
I am suffering from tonsils for the last 40 days. A doctor suggested that an operation is needed. At that time I consulted another doctor. When taking the prescribed tablets from the doctors for 3 to 4 days its kkk. But again after another 10 or 20 days it comes back and I can't eat, talk or even yorn Please help whether I have go for a surgery as a doctor told me or take tablets again and again.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.