Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M GururajYour feedback matters!
I have problem of high bp. sugar .thyroid. spondylitis.i take 100 mg thyronorm. My weight is 70. Nd I am 29 years old. I have a baby boy. When I was pregnant my sugar level shoot up to 650 .since then I am diabetic.
I am a 28 yrs male and a ringworm occurs at my hip it good at winter season but again start summer season what should I do ?
I have fracture in foot. It's not ankle and not front foot. It's in the between right side of foot. So now today my foot get twisted and it's paining and swelled near that fracture. Please suggest some permanent solution. I am a runner. Running half marathons.
I am of 21 years old. I'm having severe headache. Used many products. But didn't get any good result. So please help me with good medication.
I am suffering from fever and caught. Last 4 days. I take medicine of P-650 tablet , what should I do.
Excuse me doctor. I have sort kind of bad habit. I used to urinate very often a day especially when it comes too sleep at night or when I endured an important assessment that needs an extra focus. I have been through this anxiety approximately since I were sit in the elementary school. This habits really bothers both my activity and productivity. Have an urgent need to pee very often just make me very uncomfortable while I undergo an important activity. Please help me.
My father was having a stone in his stomach which has resolve by doctor recommended medicine. But from past one week he is suffering from typhoid. And due to typhoid he is unable to take proper diet, which made him quite weak. Kindly recommend a balance diet which would help him to overcome the disease?
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
6. Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.