Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.g.gopalYour feedback matters!
Hlo Dr. Sir and mam mere lips per dad skin jam jati hai at lest two days me or ye dry or fat jaate hai winter or summer dono m.M inko thik Karne ke liye ka supplement lu please tell me. Lips ke liye konsa vitamin Jaruri hai. Iske ka proper ilaaj Kya hai or m isko Kase reduce Karu please tell me. M cigarette nahi pita hu or ye problem mujhe 3 years se hai.
Hi, Sir /Madam. This is Nagraj from Hyderabad I am suffering from oily skin. My face is getting dull with full of oil and sweat. I want to be a fresh look skin for a long day please suggest face wash or any treatment. Thank you.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss:
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 28 years old. I had scalp psoriasis about one year ago. I had thick at that time. I shaved my hair and now my hair is not thick has before. There are small gaps here and there where hair is not growing. Please tell me whether my hair will grow back thicker and fuller and what is the medicine.
Iv got marks from my previous acne they are red and are like never going , they r like red spots what to do , any topical medicine , antibiotic.
I'm too much sensitive to sun tan. I can not handle sun tan. Is this absence of vitamin D or any other deficiency.
I am 54 yrs old male, i have asthmatic history and now suffering from eczema on both legs, ankle joints and elbow. Please suggest remedies.
I'm suffering from hair fall problems, I've dandruff in my scalp, my scalp always remain wet due to sweat and I've thyroid too.
How to use raw egg for strengthening the weak and falling hair. And my scalp remains also dry. How to fix these two problems?
1.The best way to prevent sunburn is to avoid or at least minimize long exposure to sun. Cover your body with full sleeve shirts and full length pants, wear hat.
2. Do not go out in the afternoons. Keep an eye on the clock. Avoid exposing yourself to sun between 10 am to 4 pm.
3. Apply sun screen lotions regularly for every 3 hours.
4. Massage your skin with soothing lotions to relive skin from pain and inflammation.
5. Drink lot of water and fluids. Hydrate your body to remove excess heat.
6. Frequently damp your body with wet cloth.
7. Avoid medications which increase sensitivity to the sun.
8. Avoid smoking and consuming excess of caffeine, alcohol
9. Use mild soaps to clean blisters, wounds. Chemicals in soap may dry the skin, increase irritation making the condition even worse.