Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.Divyashree
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.DivyashreeYour feedback matters!
Teeth in my lower jaw are somewhat not straight. So I wanted advice if I should go for braces or not. Do braces loosen my teeth and are they good at age of 25. Or should I continue as it is.
20 years old male, undergoing root canal on the right side of the face and there was pain from few days. Today morning the right side was swelled up now what should I do for it.
Sir I have one tooth extracted and after a month I have one tooth root canal but after one year I feel pain nearby root canal tooth. When I go to dentist they x ray my tooth where two teeth are infected under middle of teeth. What should I do root canal or tooth extraction, please suggest a better option by taking the future in mind.
EPIC is the latest diode laser innovation from BIOLASE. Loaded with one patented, proprietary feature after another, the EPIC diode laser platform is available in four package configurations designed to meet the needs of every dental office. Whether you are seeking a standard soft tissue diode laser, or expanded features for Whitening and Pain Therapy, there is an EPIC configuration perfect for you.
- EPIC is the only diode laser in the USA (and now in India) with three unique therapy modes – Soft Tissue Surgery, Whitening, and Pain Therapy. No matter which therapy you wish to offer, you have EPIC™ versatility available at the touch of a finger using a fully redesigned, one-of-a-kind touchscreen interface.
- EPIC offers the most precise control of tissue cutting for different procedures and tissue biotypes. With our exclusive diode laser wavelength, EPIC™ cuts soft tissue cleaner, with more hemostasis and supreme patient comfort. Take advantage of other capabilities including relief of lesions (aphthous ulcers, herpetic lesions) as well as performing "pocket therapy" using single-use disposable Perio tips.
- EPIC is an ideal teeth-whitening solution for progressive offices wanting to expand their cosmetic treatment menu. Studies have shown that EPIC™ can perform a full-mouth, in-office whitening procedure with an average of 4-6 shades in only 20 minutes of treatment time (not including set-up or take-down), faster than any other in-office whitening system.* And with LaserWhite20 whitening gel treatment kits available in affordable 5-packs, using EPIC to whiten teeth in your office is a reliable, affordable treatment.
- One of the most promising aspects of laser dentistry is the opportunity to do more with less anesthetic, and less damage to the tissue. EPIC™ delivers on that promise with ComfortPulse, a proprietary innovation that delivers precisely controlled micropulses of diode energy to the tissue, followed by “down” time to allow tissue to relax and respond positively to laser treatment.
- EPIC also introduces a new ComfortPulse setting that delivers pulses to the tissue as short as one ten-millionth of a second, resulting in improved patient comfort, less damage to surrounding tissues, and better healing. With EPIC, patient comfort is a reality.
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant dhavani or brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha lekhana or tongue scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.