Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M.D Yamuna BaiYour feedback matters!
My problem is about my teeth in my mouth skin is coming over the teeth so when I eat something it gives me pain so please try to help me in this problem.
I have Dental problem i.e bad breath and tooth decaying I lost my main 2 molar tooth and I want to put cap.
I have bad breath problem. My breath always tends to smell an hour later of having a meal. My teeth are not white as well, despite brushing everyday. I always have to keep a packet of'saunf' as a natural mouth freshener. What should I do?
Hello doc. My teeth are pale yellow in color. I thing due to my brushing technique, enamel layer washed out. So tell me that how I can get whiting of my teeth back.
Hello Sir my father is 67 years old. He has no teeth and need best solution in economy cost. Please suggest.
Why To take One Glass of LemomJuice In Luke Warm Water Daily Early In Morning Immediately after Tooth Brushing. Whether Obesity can be Checked?
Hello Doctor! I was taken root canal treatment for my left upper tooth a year back, recently I got severe pain around that tooth l took pain killers for that later at the tooth a small wound like pimple was created. Suggest me plz.
I am Mamatha, 30 years. My tongue will have totally white in color. I clean it with tongue cleaner, but still the problem is there. So please tell me to clean my tongue. Please advise. With this white dirt, I get smell in the mouth.
I'm aded 75 years. Slightly hypertensive which is under control with medication. When I wake up in the morning my tongue is dry and rough at times like a sand paper. After I brush up it comes to normal. Why this condition and what is the remedy. This is happenning for the past 5-6 months.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.