Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M D Rama RaoYour feedback matters!
Instead of taking Telmiride-H (for High Blood Pressure, can I consume ayurvedic Medicine. Please advise and give address of Doctors also. I am Staying In Daman.(Near by Vapi, Gujarat) Thanks and Regards. D.M.Patel.
I monitor my blood pressure three times today in same time after a gap of one. Minute, the first reading said is 103/ 94, then second 107/79, and last time it says 123/90, I dint not understand as it quickly gave different results, what does it mean. Kindly note earlier I had high b.p of 150/100 also but I change my food habit and doing my exercise of walking 15 minutes daily but no medicines are taken till now.
Heavy Heart Palpitation after having food. Even Small meals trigger the said effect. What is Happening.
I am 35 yes old I have dizziness problem my bp is 120/90 pregnancy negative but had an ovary removal operation 4 years back.
I hve been prescribed to stop my high bp tablets (Amlopin 5) since my bp is going low for 4 / 5 days. Is this fluctuation of bp from high to low is OK or der any risk? My high bp tab was prescribed due to my pregnancy loss at 9th month last year on april. And I feel my heart beat faster some times. Is this palpitations and wat is it cause. please help?
I have some issue with chest discomfort and everyday some phlegm/mucus coming out from my nose. Also facing frequent respiratory infections. Cough stay 7-10 days and again came back after 20-25 days. I have no issue with difficulty breathing. I have consulted a chest specialist and he said me that I have asthma and he advised 'formoflo 250 transcaps but my issues are not improving. He did not advised me any examination or anything. Please advise.
I hav problem like something is crawling under skin and hav little with pain some time in heart. What type of disease I hav and to which doctor I hav to take appointment to cure.
I am suffering from past 12 years from schizophrenia and now having high blood pressure. I was good in academic but now I lost my carrier and I believe. Nothing. I trust but no one is understanding me. This world is not for me I believe. I have no cause for anyone. I am getting insulted from everyone. I have tried to suicide many times but no result I have failed in that too.
1. Corn and popcorn
2. Nuts like almond and walnut
4. Baked potato chips
6. Fruits like apple, strawberries,
Grapes and citrus fruits.
7. Vegetable soup with beans
I have pain in my chest since 6 months surrounding the nipples. My heartbeats are fast, I can feel these without putting the hand on chest. All the tests such as ECG, ECO, TMT 7 are done and the reports are normal. I also gone To physician, He said that I am very healthy, Just you have a acidity. No one is believed on me that I have pain in my chest. Please help me to cure this problem.
I have hypertension for about a year now. I am drinking atenolol table 25 mg in a day. I now want to stop drinking table and start exercising. Is this fine?
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.