Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.d.jainYour feedback matters!
He has some problem with my urine output. There is frequent urination and blood loss. What would be the problem.
My father in law is diabetic from the last 35 years. His is type 1. He was able to manage his sugar levels well but from the last three years his sugar levels fluctuate a lot. We have kept an acu-check at home and he checks sugar level twice a day before taking insulin but still he faces hypoglycemia often. He doesn't experience anything till it drops to 35. No doctor advise is helping at this point in time because of no sanity in pattern. His sugar is above 500 from the last two days even after taking 18 units of homologue insulin. Is there any good doctor whom we should consult or if there is any Ayurveda or homeopathic treatment that may help?
I am suffering from constipation from last 6 days. I am unable to eat food because of my digestive system. please provide me some quick solution.
I have a penis problem, when I open it some white skin remove from it. Is it fungal problem or anything else. Skin is also going to be weak. What can I do. Please tell me please. Because of this problem I can do sex because of light pain in my top part of penis.
Hi, her age is 26 years, one son age 2.6 years old, she has neck pain so we had done X-ray but it is normal, whereas when she does any work her hand fingers get swelling and little but pain. please do what to do and also suggest the blood test for her.
I have small penis my wife is not satisfied I so many try to satisfy but not so I want some medicine to bigger n large my penis.
What type of food should be taken in winters where the weather remains sub zero like areas of kashmir.
Hello All Please help me totally afraid. I'm 26 years addicted to masturbation that I can't sleep without doing it once in a day. I never had sex with not married I am frightened. From my teens I started to masturbate when I was 14 years old. I can't control the habit.
Sir/madam, please tell me how to cure yeast infection on forehead of the penis. Some sand like bumps red in color appeared. Suggest home medicine and ayurvedic medicine.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.