Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Chahath Baig
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M Chahath BaigYour feedback matters!
I am 34 year female. I suffer from breathing problem when I get tensed or if i am exhausted. Is this related to asthama?
I am not health I want to gain weight fstly i'm to skinny I want to gain weight asap fast as possible please suggest me something so that I can increase my weight fast thnkuuu.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!