Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Chaand BashaYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old suffering from asthma & cold. Since last ten days I am feeling burning sensation & sometimes pain in stomach. In 2002 I also suffered from ulcer.Please guide
I am suffering from severe premature ejaculation .weak erection. Low libido. extra weakness after sex. And also no pleasure at orgasm problem. Please tell me all the foods which may help out. And also the blood testings .please do not give me medicines names as I have tried every kind of medicines. But they are not effecting. I already have taken testosterone and sugar test which are normal.
Ny name is Amir. Age- 23yr My skin is dark and dry and lips also very dark. So I feel very shame with my friends. What should I do?
I am 18 Yr old and my height is 5.3 Inch. please tell some very effective ways so that I can increase my height by excersing or any other way.
How to keep the kidneys healthy?
1. Prevent or control hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes.
2. Exercise regularly; at least 30 min per day.
3. Take adequate natural vitamins and minerals in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables (except moderation in leafy vegetables, beans and tomato)
4. Reduce salt intake (<4 g /day).
5. Reduce animal protein (chicken, mutton, fish, milk etc) intake.
How to keep your urine healthy?
1. Drink 3 to 4 litre of fluids/day to keep urine output > 2 to 2.5 litre/day.
Make sure that your urine is not yellowish.
2. Increase good minerals like citrate, potassium and magnesium in urine. All these are abundant in fruits, especially citrus fruits like lemon and orange.
3. Decrease bad minerals like calcium, oxalate, uric acid and sodium in urine.
4. Do not reduce calcium intake too much.
Calcium is required for bones, teeth, muscles etc. Moreover, too much reduction in calcium increases oxalate in urine leading to stones. 2 small glasses of milk per day is acceptable.
5. Non-vegetarian diet increases uric acid production. Reduce them.
6. Tea, coffee, tomato, greens, chocolate and beans are rich in oxalate. Moderation is required.
With all these dietary modifications your kidneys may still be excreting large amounts of bad minerals and less of good minerals due to genetic predisposition. These can be checked in 24 hour urine tests. If so, you may need some special medications to prevent stones. Your endourologist will help you customize your dietary pattern and medications to dissolve and prevent further stones.
Healthy life, healthy kidneys, no more stones!
Hyperdontia is a peculiar and quite rare dental problem which involves the growth of excess number of teeth. It can appear during birth and last till the primary teeth fall out to be replaced by the permanent set of teeth, or appear with the rise of the permanent teeth. If a person shows a tendency to grow more than 20 temporary teeth or more than 32 permanent teeth, he or she suffers from hyperdontia.
Where do the additional teeth occur?
The additional teeth or supernumerary teeth can appear anywhere inside the mouth or dental arch, but the most common ones are called wisdom teeth and they grow as anterior molars after a certain age. Extra teeth in new born infants are called natal teeth. Occurrence of more than 4-6 supernumerary teeth is rare, although there have been known cases of more than 30 supernumerary teeth.
Why does hyperdontia occur?
1. Hyperdontia often occurs in association with a few select disorders like cleidocranial dysplasia, Ehler - Danlos syndrome, Gardner syndrome, and cleft lip and palate.
2. Although the exact cause of hyperdontia has not yet been discovered, some studies have shown that it might be a result of over activity of dental lamina during the phase of tooth development in infancy.
3. It could also possibly be due to genetic or environmental factors.
What problems does it pose and how can hyperdontia be corrected?
1. The existence of extra teeth often causes problems in speaking.
2. It may also cause deformation in the mouth region, and impediments in a lot of other functional activities like eating.
3. In rare cases, the extra tooth/teeth may be agents of tumors or cysts.
4. Therefore, treatment must be swiftly undertaken so as to remove the extra teeth and prevent rise of further teeth in the same spot.
5. Sometimes, hyperdontia also leads to overcrowding and misshapen rows of teeth; this can also be corrected with extensive procedures.