Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M C Narendra BabuYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old and working in bank as a cashier, I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder for more than 1 year. I consulted two ortho experts, they x rayed my shoulder in different angles and prescribed medicine which is of no use, the pain still persisting. Can any body guide how to get rid of this ?
I am 22year old male. I am having backbone problem, it always pain when I woke up in the morning, sometime even I can't stand properly and after sometime I gets to normal, please tell me what to do.
Am doings harx ware job in bangalore city, so my hair follow fully damaged and legs pains more please give me your answer.
Mere daye pair me kamar se jaangh ke bich me aisa lagta hai jaise koi nas khinch rhi hai. Bahut jyada hi dard hota hai thik se chair par bhi bhaitha nhi jata hai 10 minute pet ke bal letne se thoda aaram milta hai.
Last year I had a ligament injury in my left knee (acl tear level 3, on dt tym doctor prescribed me for a surgery. But I didn't. Now after more than a 1 and half year. I don't fell any. Kind of pain in my knee. And I am efficiently able to. Do. All the exercise like. Earlier. I did. So. Still. There is chance to have a surgery. Rather dt any other. Kind. Of exercises I have to do. please suggest me.
I do regular skipping n heels up m down but mai calves still remain same pzzz help me lower part of knee is very heavy pzzz suggest mei smthng.
I am doing gym since 2 days having severe neck pain tried hot water bottle. But nothing happened. The pain is also reaching in my back.
I have pain in my left leg from hip joint to calf. Vit d 24 b12 140 and cal 8.3 I am pre diabetic fasting 102 and pp 126 my family doctor says it is nerve pain due to diabetes. Veins of both legs are feel like slightly swollen up. Whenever I am coughing I feel like electrical impulses going through both legs.
My mom is 46 years old. She is suffering from cervical spondylosis since last 6 years. So what life style change can she make in order to stay healthy and to reduce her pain. Is neck collar suggestible?
I have bulging of disc issue in my lower back Do we have laser treatment available for this is india. If yes, then where in mumbai.
A Herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc and it refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herniated Disc:
- An untreated case of Herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a Herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herniated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of Herniated disc or slipped disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by Herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule, which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxants, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiscectomy.