Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. M C Narendra BabuYour feedback matters!
My brother suffers pain above his knees. Xray is not signifying anything. The pain started after he banged his leg on bed.
My mother age is around 64 she is suffering from back pain from last one month when we concern with local orthopedic he test & found lack of calcium in body so what sir you suggest.
I always scrub my neck using loofah scrubber but there's still dirty lines. Please help me! I don't know how to remove it.
I am a female 69 years old having pain in the nerves connecting the back and the leg and i am unable to walk. What should i do?
Dear sir, I have constant neck pain back pain and lower back pain since few months. I have a doubt that I am suffering from cervical, what type of treatment should I get, do I need to go through some tests or what to do kindly advice.
I am having backpain after sitting in same place and its spread out to two shoulder also. What do to do? Can you please revert same with answer?
My wife has been suffering from neck pain since the last 1 year. The mri scan shows a gap in the spine. Can this ailment be completely cured with medicines?
I am 26 year old and I have a lot of pain in my back shoulder of right side as well as back side in neck. When I rotate my neck for right side the pain begins in the back side of shoulder and bottom of neck. please help me for better suggestion.
I have pain on my neck over 2-3 months mostly while driving scooter and when I wake up in the morning. I have done x-ray and doctor said it is collision of muscles around the vertebrae. What should I do to get rid of pain?
I am 67 years old female suffering pain in both arms and neck region for the last few months. Take pain killer like combiflam or similar medicines. Please suggest treatment etc.
In back west pain about one year I feel any time pain. Advise me some time relief without take any medicine.
Am 21 years old, am an athlete and I have this impulsive pain in my right shoulder when I try to spike the volleyball or throw shot put since 2years can you please help with this.
Hi Doctor, I'm suffering from legs pain it's not mussels pain my legs back side nervous are paining and if I stretch little my legs I'm getting very badly cramps and after that my both legs pains very badly for a week while sleeping also I get unbearable pain shell I go to neurologist?
Im suffering from knee injury And every time I put weight on my knee it pains! What should I do. Please help me.
We may be lost in progression and may have a lot to achieve in life, there may be things that we just cannot let go off, such as success and in such a rush for advancement and success we may be overlooking health in the bargain. Though we may not realize it, but as age progresses, the health takes a toll and the disease fighting and sustenance abilities of the body also start to decline. One of the most common problems that a lot of people go through is the weakening of the bones.
There may be instances, particularly in women, where they may feel fatigued and tired and this is something that most women may ignore so that they may be able to concentrate on the other aspects of life. However, more than often, the problems that the women face are known to be symptoms of health issues such as Osteopenia. Osteopenia is a problem of the bones where they gradually lose their natural ability to make sufficient amount of calcium necessary for the health and safety of the bone structure and when the problem takes a sever turn it may lead to osteoporosis.
Knowing the symptoms:
The problem of osteopenia may not have obvious symptoms in the beginning but people who suffer from the problem may complain of the following issues:
- A lot of people may experience lower back pain when they are suffering from osteopenia.
- The back pain may also arise from the hunching of the back which is another symptom of the health issue.
- There have been instances of patients suffering from lowering of the height when they are suffering from the bone related issue.
- The fracturing of bones becomes more likely for people who suffer from the problem.
- Lots of people may also end up losing teeth due to the issue.
- One of the biggest symptoms is that the patients of osteopenia usually also develop osteoporosis in the advanced stages of the issue.
Though there is no confirmed cure for the issue, it is possible to be able to control the problem and limit its ill-effects or symptoms. With a revision of dietary habits to include foods that help in the increase of calcium you may be able to control the problem to a great extent. It may also be possible to keep the issue under check by following healthy lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking or following regular exercise routines or taking the right treatment or medications as suggested by a specialist. Sometimes a disease can be a result of an underlying illness that you are unaware of, which is why self-diagnosis or treatment may not be advised and it is always wiser to take help from your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
My shoulder joint pains when I raise my hand in 90 degree. It has started 3 weeks ago and still not recovered.
I have diabetes for a long time now and I wanted to know what is nerve damage I think I got it in my legs. I get this pain in my legs some time of the day. I would like to know dose sound like nerve damage? Thank you everyone how can help me.
Knee pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons as the knees are large joints that are often subjected to heavy loads. The occurrence of knee pain is on the rise, which may be caused due to sports injuries and unilateral load. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, wearing of the patella, inflammation of bone and cartilage are some of the common forms of knee pain. If you had been suffering from knee pain for quite some time, then there is nothing to worry about; Ayurveda has a great solution to alleviate this condition.
The herbal remedies offered by Ayurveda help in improving immunity, providing strength and endurance.
- Massage: Massage therapy can relieve the joint pain by soothing inflammation and improving the circulation. Several health studies indicate that the regular massage has the power to alleviate pain along the affected joint. You can pick up any oil such as coconut, mustard, olive, castor or garlic oil and heat it and apply it with a gentle pressure while massaging.
- Hot and cold compress: Heat therapy can help in increasing blood flow, decreasing pain and relaxing sore muscles and joints whereas cold therapy aids in reducing inflammation and benumbing the area around the affected knee. But before you apply them, you will have to wrap them separately in towels and not apply directly to the skin. The hot compress can be placed for 3 minutes and then immediately replaced with cold compress for about a minute. The entire process can be repeated for about 20 to 30 minutes. But you shouldn’t be using hot compress if the affected area is hot and irritated. Also, do not opt for cold therapy in case you have circulatory issues.
- Fenugreek: Owing to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, fenugreek or Methi is a highly favourable home remedy for knee pain. It is particularly helpful for people suffering from arthritis. So you can swallow a teaspoonful of fine fenugreek seeds’ powder and drink a glass of lukewarm water after that. Follow the process regularly unless you get positive results. You may also soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and eat them in the morning.
Ayurveda has a solution to all your mental and physical problems, but it is important to note here that the treatment must be administered after evaluating your present health condition and medical history. So speak with an expert today and opt for the home remedy that’s best suited to alleviate your knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.