Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M BalasubramanyaYour feedback matters!
I am 45years female. I am having cough from last 2yr. Its is allergic cough due to seasonal change I am having started coughing. Please tell me what to do.
Hi. When I have sex with my wife at the time of penetrating penis because loose and I'm not able to do sex kindly suggest me a proper medication as I'm taking tab fertile M and co q fore for low sperm count. please help me married for 1 n half years and no child.
I have too much headache from 3 days and weakness too. And the pain is increasing day by day what should I do? Please help me fast.
My son who is 27 years old suffering from high uric acid which he get severe joint pain on his hand and legs loves to eat hot and spicy food with lots of garlic ginger and chillies would you recommend what type of diet he should have ?
I have piles +cervical + all three types of thyroid. M consulting doc. Bt m nt getting fyn wt shud I do.
I am 47 yrs old male married and having 1 child and I am getting rock hard penis while at midnight or early morning while sleeping and it is not getting down for a long time eventhough I did'nt have even any sexual thinking at that time. Please suggest a remedy for that.
I am suffering with sleepless nights from a long time so I started to use alprazolam 2pills 500 mg before attempting to sleep. Tell me what are the side effects of this tablets. I came to know that these pills cause heart disease. please tell me if am in danger.
I am 45 yrs old mail, sir iam suffering to heat problem ie. Dhoop me nikalne ke bad bechainy hone lagti hai aur pair me kafi kamjori lagti hai, kafi ghabrahat hoti hai, a. C. Or cooler me baithne per bhi kafi der tak kamjori aur bechaini bani rahti hai.
I am 21 years old male. My have one problem is gastric in my life form two years. I used many medicine but these didn't work. Now a days I eating one capsule in a week (omizol. It is right? What should I do?
My wife aged 60 years is suffering from allergic asthma more occasionally during change of season. Please prescribe me.
Dear sir my friend having of digestion problem he was unable to take food completely he was using antibiotic tablets for infection purpose Is there any relation between these two problems please kindly give be the suggestion he was suffering from that problem.
How to deal with diabetes. At present I am taking 13 mg medicine and my sugar rendam is 140 or 6. 5.
Last year I have suffered from urinary track infection for around 65 days. Fever used to come for 1-2 hours daily. I consulted my doctor and went for urine culture test then he prescribed me following medicines- 1) Azithrysin 500 mg OD for 15 days 2) nitrofurantoin 100 mg TDS 17 days Now again from the last 10 days I am suffering from the same. I drink coconut water daily. I am taking ciprofloxacin 500 mg BD this time. I am tired of this reoccurring fever. What should I do to get rid of all this?
Hi, whenever I eat something after sometime I feel burning sensation in the throat, its been years I am suffering with this and I would like to know what is the reason and what will the remedy.
My son his age is 11 years old and he is having problem of adenoids and he sleeps with open mouth and also with big snoring and please tell me medicine of swine flu for all family members.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.