Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M BalasubramanyaYour feedback matters!
I am 54 yrs male. How to prevent low back pain due to gas. What is the medication to take? I am a diabetic since 1 year. I am taking isril m1 tab once a day before food.
Sir, there was headache and pain in upper jaw but my son couldn't get guess, he consulted a dentist assuming such pain in upper jaw. Unfortunately A Dentist started first sitting of RCT, after a week it's come into my knowledge that pain was due to sinus, Sir what are the options left to save a healthy teeth of my son aged 18 years without RCT,
Dietary Tips to overcome Blood Pressure and Diabetes
Hello, I am Sheila Seharawat, dietician, Mental Diet Clinic. We are in this field for the past eleven years. And have been treating so many therapeutic patients with the medical issues in a healthy manner, like aajkal agar aap dekhoge toh BP, diabetic ki patient’s kaafi a rahain hai. But aajkal dekhogi, BP pehle hoti thi humaare kam se kam 35+ but aajkal aapke teenagers mein bhi like 12 years + also maine case dekhe hai jinko ki BP ki kaafi problem hoti hai. BP ko control karne ke liye jo aapko food stuffs daily routine mein aapko include karne hai woh aapke potassium rich food stuffs hone chahiye. Jaise ki aap fruits mein, banana use kar sakhteh ho. Aap kiwi fruits use kar sakhteh ho. Aap avocado use kar sakhteh ho that are rich in potassium. Jo ki aapki BP ke level ko control kar sakhteh hai.
Second thing aapki daily routine mein aapki paani ka intake aapna accha include karna jisse ki BP aapka control hoteh hai. Phir humhe vegetables pe dihaan rakhna chahiye. Vegetables and salads aapke diet mein zaroor hona chahiye. Jo ki appko roughage provide karta hai jisse ki aapka BP control hota hai.
Vegetables mein aapko green leafy vegetables include kar sakhteh ho especially jaise ki white beans aap daily routine mein aapke diet mein include karoge, as a salad use kar sakhteh ho, woh aapki BP ko control karega. Plus ek sweet potato agar daily small size ka sweet potato agar aap daily include kar sakhteh ho that is rich source of potassium jo ki aapki BP ko control karne mein help karega.
Plus I will suggest daily, agar aap 15-20 minutes ki walk kar sakhteh ho toh that is really good for your BP as well as overall health. Then aapko quinoa, aajkal aapne kaafi suna hoga, quinoa is rich in protein as well as fiber. Quinoa ko aap as a dahlia use kar sakhteh ho. That is really good for your BP control. So yeh theh aapki kuch important points jinko aap mind mein rakhke aapki daily diets mein include kar ke aapki BP ko control kar sakhteh ho.
Toh, for further queries you can contact us via Lybrate.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.