Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M B PrakashYour feedback matters!
I want to know treatment of etching problem. I faced this problem since two month. Please short out my problem. For this I would very grateful to you.
Every day I brushing my teeth but they did not change white colour and also smell is coming out when I talking.
I'm having heavy weight for my height. I didn't eat Junk food and all but still i'm gaining weight day by day. It too uncomfortable for me. I'm really upset from my weight so pleas do needful.
Hello, sir I am suffering from skin problems on my face from 2-3 years two many red pimples are comes out. What should I do, how to treat this?
I want to know about depression . It's complication and treatment .how I can overcome my depression and live a happy life.
I had some pimples on my cheeks, foreheads and below the lips and they have gone now leaving its scars. The scars are being lighted on applying medicine but the scars on both cheeks remain red always and not being cured. Suggest a strong medicine so I can make my pimple scars disappear.
When I eat any outside food in marriage or and fast food I get swelling on my lips and around my lips please give me best treatment only once I eat it start swelling on my face at next morning.
Finding blood in your urine can be very frightening and must be investigated by a doctor, but it's not usually a sign of anything life-threatening?
I am a software engineer my job hours 8 sitting in chair so I have back pain till 6month ago I am doing job on 3years.
Hi Doctor, I work in north shift from 11: 30 pm to 9: 30 am. How can I manage a good health. I sometimes have sweet pain in left side of chest. What all diets, sleep and rules to be followed to remain healthy as we are in day shifts. Can you please tell me the side effects of Birth shifts.
I am 41 years old sales professional. I am feeling since last 6 years that I am just a failure professionally. I am earning the same as 6 years before. Now I am feeling too much depressed. I want to work but don't work enough. I resigned from my jobs many times without reason. I am jobless again. I like to be alone. Sometimes want to suicide bcos I am unable to feed my family. Please suggest some solution.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!