Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.anvar BashaYour feedback matters!
I've swelling in intestine. Treatment is going on. I want to ask 1 question. Can I go for walking and do yoga? Is this harmful?
Hi doctor, My mom has a diabetes. She has ulcer like problem also. Can diabetes patient eat honey. Because I beard honey is good medicine for stomach problems.
Hello doctor, my wife is 6 month of pregnancy. Can I do sex with her. Please tell me is this safe. Please concern me.
My age 39 & my wife age is 32. If it is possible to be a father with only 3 milion & non mortile sperm count. I have also of please problem regularly maintain normal relation with my wife.
Say someone is 24 years old, doesn't smoke, eats healthy, weighs 144 pounds, and is 5'10" to have a heart attack or anything similarly as tragic? Please note that the majority of my family members with potential heart issues ended up smoking and there's only one potential family member that died from heart issues that didn't smoke.
A little puppy 11months old bite me yesterday. What should I do. And is it compulsory to get vaccinated.
Dear sir .i am 24 suffering from ed from last one year .firstly I have go for penile doppler in july 2016 and the results are normal 20 min 38 cm/s and after that doct gave me tadalafil 10 mg and to do intercourse after 10 min. After masturbation I felt pain amd pain continue till now and on 2nd nov I again go for doppler test in different lab and the flaccid flow is 4.4 cm/s and after injection the flow is 19. 6 cm/s in 20 min and 25 cm/s in 25 min. And there is also paon in penis. I want to whether there is any problem?
I am 48 years old know and in 2005 I was detected with enlarge heart problem. After consulting doctor and taking proper medicines my condition had improved a lot and I started reducing the dose of the medicines over the period. But suddenly a month back I am facing with the same problem what it was in 2005. I feel sort of breath, breathing becomes heavy while having bath or climbing staircase, pain in left side of chest. Kindly suggest please.
I am 31 years old male and my weight is 93 kg at the moment. My question is about the best timing of taking green tea. Some says 30 minutes before lunch while other says 30 minutes post lunch. Please guide me on this.
Is bajra roti is good for diabetic people and what is the best time to eat bajra roti for diabetic people. And what is best dry fruit for diabetic people and which time he shall eat dry fruit. Morning noon evening or at night. PLEASE ANS FOR BOTH BAJRA ROTI AND DRY FRUITS IN DETAILS.
Lately I got sever pain in my lower abdomen and I went to doctor, it came to known that there are chances that I have IBS. How to control it if I am having its symptoms, also whats the permanent resolution?
I am 24 years old. I have a issue about sex which is very complicated. That issue is quickly discharge.
I am 35 year male, I have a problem of sticky transparent secretion from urethra when I am doing sexual activity (also minor sex activity or talking about sex). How can I cure this. Is it harmful for the health.
My mother is 60 years old and every time in changing season she got throat infection and had to take antibiotic course, kindly advise some solution to increase immunity. She is hypertension and takes amodep 5 mg daily.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are rare in adult males younger than 50 years but increase in incidence thereafter. Causes of adult male UTIs include prostatitis, epididymitis, orchitis, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, and urinary catheters. Owing to the normal male urinary tract’s many natural defenses to infection, many experts consider UTIs in males, by definition, to be complicated (ie, more likely to be associated with anatomic abnormalities, requiring surgical intervention to prevent sequelae).
Signs and symptoms:
Dysuria is the most frequent chief complaint in men with UTI. The combination of dysuria, urinary frequency, and urinary urgency is about 75% predictive for UTI, whereas the acute onset of hesitancy, urinary dribbling, and slow stream is only about 33% predictive for UTI.
Relevant clinical history includes the following:
Nocturia, gross hematuria, any changes in the color and/or consistency of the urine
Urinary tract abnormalities: Personally and within the family
Comorbid conditions (eg, diabetes )
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status
Immunosuppressive treatments for other conditions (eg, prednisone)
Any previous surgeries or instrumentation involving the urinary tract.
I suffering from piles since 2014 with continuous bleeding. Please help and recommend some medicine.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.