Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M A Khokar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M A KhokarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. The overall atmosphere in the Mens Health Clinic is very soothing. One of my colleague referred Dr M A Khokar. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing erectile dysfunction was very relaxing. The overall outlook of the Clinic was very nice. He is one of the best physicians in city. I have had this erectile dysfunction from quite some time.Dr M A Khokar certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
Due to my male sexual problems i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I chose to consult Dr Khokar. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. With the help of his treatment for male sexual problems I am feeling so great. The overall outlook of the Mens Health Clinic was very nice.
I was very depressed as I was suffering from Male sexual problems. I consulted Dr M A Khokar whose guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it . I am quite benefitted with the treatment he gave.
one of awesome and services minded doctor not money minded . very honest for his professional . he is not even get the money from me because of my problem is minor . I feel proud still theses kind of legends are in this politics world . thank you doctor .
I was looking for a vasectomy surgery. One of my colleague referred Dr Khokar, he is an sexologist specialist. His treatment was very effective. His guidance helped me greatly.
Right now cannot say much about him but he seems to be very understanding and to the point. I have to start course once it completes will visit to him and share the outcome.
I’m feeling better after taking the treatment from the doctor
he very well treated all my problems, thankyou doctor
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Premature ejaculation is characterized by the disgorgement of semen after considerably minimal penile stimulation. About 40% of men experience premature ejaculation worldwide. It is most common in pre-teens, teens and the younger population; however it can occur in men of any age.
It can bring an onset to embarrassment, insecurity, low self esteem, distress to the man as well as have a negative effect on his relationship. Shying away from sexual contact is not the solution to this problem as many men do. Addressing the problem is the key to overcome premature ejaculation.
Methods and Treatments To Deal With Early Ejaculation:
- Most men resort to self-treatment in this condition. When one is close to climaxing, distracting your mind from the intense sexual intercourse has proven to delay orgasm, allowing you to last longer.
- Thrusting slowly and/or extraction of the penis during intercourse have also shown positive results.
- Ejaculation before intercourse will also allow you to last longer.
- Using a thick condom helps as well, as it decreases sensation by reducing friction.
- Men are more likely to climax faster if they have not had sex in a long time. Therefore having sex more often is recommended in cases of premature ejaculation.
- Kegel muscle exercises have shown the best results among all kinds of sexual therapies involved. This involves the contraction and release of the same muscles you hold in to stop urinating halfway. In regular intervals of the day, continue this practice as it will strengthen your muscles and allow you better control over your climax. This will also improve the quality of your erection as well.
- Exercises that involve the contraction and release of anal muscles have also shown high efficacy rates. Mimicking bowel activities for 2-3 minutes thrice a day can improve stamina by 30-40%.
- Medicinal supplements are also readily available in the markets which are targeted to delay ejaculation. However there are side-effects reported which include fatigue, nausea, diarrhea and dizziness.
By combining 3 or more of these methods, premature ejaculation can be rectified and also eliminated with prolonged practice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Libido is a term that is used to describe the sexual desire for sexual activity. According to WHO, sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being, which is why libido is one of the key factors to a sound and healthy life. As men have 40 times as much testosterone as women, they are thought to have a more intense sexual drive. Dopamine plays a strong role in libido and motivation. Physical issues like low testosterone, too much exercise, and alcohol can cause low libido. Psychological issues may include depression and stress in everyday life.
The good news is that libido can be increased through some simple measures, which are:
1. Have a positive outlook - Prolonged stress can diminish your interest in sex, and men and women have different reactions to stressful situations. Both partners need to discuss their stressful jobs each day and find a non-stressful time for sex. Besides, being self-confident and optimistic makes you feel more sexual and charming to your partner.
2. Following a proper balanced diet - Natural supplements can increase your blood flow and help fight vaginal dryness. You can try the much-touted libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. Figs, bananas, avocados, eggs, chocolate, and mangoes can help to increase libido. Foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and zinc may help to boost sperm count, improve sperm motility and increase testosterone production in men.
3. Prepare for intimacy - If you are planning some quality time with your partner and hope to get him/her 'in the mood' you can try chocolate and coffee. Chocolate has been as the symbol of a desire not only for its delectable taste but because of its power to improve sexual desire. Coffee and chocolate both produce positive mood states, releasing endorphins, providing energy and increasing physical endurance. Wine, or any other form of alcoholic drink, consumed in a small amount, may help people to relax and get in the mood. However, caution must be maintained as excessive consumption can result in impotence in men.
4. Take time to meditate and relieve stress - Being stressed out can affect your sex drive. To relieve stress you can indulge in sports activities and exercises. Lifting the weight or doing resistance training exercises like pushups help to break down and rebuild muscles, creating a spike in testosterone production. For many couples, working out together can become a stimulating experience that gets them in the mood. Exercises can increase performance, range of motion, endurance, boost confidence and help you look younger and more attractive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Figs, bananas, and avocados are considered aphrodisiacs that increases blood flow to the genitals and promote a healthy sex life.
Stress or pregnancy? I was pressured into sex 2 months ago. I missed my period this month and its worrying me. My aunt and I got a pregnancy test (there was two in the box) They both said negative. But whenever I eat I feel really bloated like a balloon. But the bloating didn't start until 2 weeks ago. Which is when my grandfather died. I was really close to him so its hard on me. My anxiety is bad and so is my depression. I do not know what it is. I'm confused. I haven't had any morning sickness. My boobs do not hurt. I'm never tired. I'm always up like I always am. Its not an uncommon thing for me miss my period nor stay up all night.
It is a painful condition in which it is very difficult to retract the foreskin of the penis to reveal the glans due to excessive tightness. If it is forcibly retracted then it can cause tissue damage. Men who have undergone circumcision will not face the painful condition. It is quite normal for most babies and toddlers to face initial difficulty in retracting their foreskin but with time and age phimosis mostly resolves.
Circumcision maybe required if phimosis is not resolved by adolescence as this condition can cause discomfort, pain or burning during urination. It can also cause difficulty while having intercourse.
Treatment for Phimosis.
The simple and most effective permanent cure for this is circumcision. This refers to the surgical retraction of foreskin (removing foreskin from the penis)
Where to get help-
Your local community health center.