Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M A Khokar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M A KhokarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. The overall atmosphere in the Mens Health Clinic is very soothing. One of my colleague referred Dr M A Khokar. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing erectile dysfunction was very relaxing. The overall outlook of the Clinic was very nice. He is one of the best physicians in city. I have had this erectile dysfunction from quite some time.Dr M A Khokar certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
Due to my male sexual problems i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I chose to consult Dr Khokar. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. With the help of his treatment for male sexual problems I am feeling so great. The overall outlook of the Mens Health Clinic was very nice.
The best doctor I have ever seen in my life.actually I have nightfall once a week due to that I feel very nervous,today I visited Dr khokars clinic he is very friendly with the patients we can ask any doubt he clarifies our doubts without feeling irritated the best doctor I have ever seen he didn't even charge me
I was very depressed as I was suffering from Male sexual problems. I consulted Dr M A Khokar whose guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it . I am quite benefitted with the treatment he gave.
one of awesome and services minded doctor not money minded . very honest for his professional . he is not even get the money from me because of my problem is minor . I feel proud still theses kind of legends are in this politics world . thank you doctor .
I was so frustrated with my personal problems due to which my married life was getting worst... i visited dr and took the treatment my life changed the way the doctor handled my problem was good... now im so much enjoying my maritial life.
I was looking for a vasectomy surgery. One of my colleague referred Dr Khokar, he is an sexologist specialist. His treatment was very effective. His guidance helped me greatly.
Right now cannot say much about him but he seems to be very understanding and to the point. I have to start course once it completes will visit to him and share the outcome.
I’m feeling better after taking the treatment from the doctor
he very well treated all my problems, thankyou doctor
He was very good
It was helpfull
Cell phones are omnipresent, and there is no denying the fact. While there are certainly numerous benefits of owning a smartphone, they also bring along a host of harmful effects. The new age researchers are now evaluating the negative effects of cell phones in our day to day life, and you will be surprised to know that these cell phones are also taking a toll in our private relationships.
- Instils a sense of jealousy in your partner: It has now been proved that is attached to the smartphone can sabotage the connection you share with your partner. Even though calling your loved one makes them happier and satisfied in the relation, there is a dark side as well. Nowadays, people get jealous of their partner's cell phone and the way it is used. Some even refer to this usage as psychological dependence on the device.
- Lesser satisfaction in a relationship: Some people reported that their partner constantly keeps on checking their phones. And this leads to lower levels of satisfaction, which, in turn, leads to higher levels of depression, anxiety, and even a fallout. Those who tend to snub the cell phone of a partner have reported that it leads to conflict and various personal issues. Smartphones have taken such an enormous place in our lives that many even unintentionally ignore their significant other in favor of this little gadget.
- Leads to sexual problems: Scientists have also found that men who use smartphones for more than 4 to 5 hours are likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction. This means using mobile phones too often could mean risking your fertility according to the distinct studies carried by Egypt and Cleveland. In the study conducted in Egypt, it was found that there is a negative correlation between vitality and too much of phone use on a daily basis. On the Cleveland study, it was found that men who indulge in a mobile conversation for over 4 hours a day possess the worst quality of sperm. These harmful effects could be attributed to the electromagnetic radiation transmitted by the handsets or the heat generated by the phones.
Smartphones have caused the physical distance between the partners to breed mistrust. Partners always worry who their better half is engaged to and this is reflected in their physical intimacy as well. The youth are so immersed in the virtual reality that they are giving up necessary rest that the body needs and are not able to enjoy a normal sexual relationship that should be inherent in the bonding that a couple shares. It is therefore very crucial to take a necessary step to reduce smartphone use to realize the beauty of a natural romantic relationship.
So, use the gadget wisely to avoid its ill effects before it takes a toll on your relationship and life.
Any scientific progress has positive and negative impacts on the human society, and the digital revolution is not an exception. Information has never been made so quick and easy, and information related to sexual life is also available easily on the internet. Young adults are getting exposed to such material regularly. Such material makes them fall into bad or misinformed habits, and one such is masturbation.
Does masturbation offer benefits? Are there any side effects? Read on to get clarity.
Masturbation or self-pleasure might not be considered altogether bad. Several sex therapists argue that masturbation, when done with the right technique and when not done in excess, increases sexual stamina and libido. Not common in women as it is in men, masturbation is known to reduce stress levels in the person.
During orgasm, your body releases oxytocin in high quantities. The chemical oxytocin is known to decrease stress levels in both men and women. Hence, regular masturbation decreases stress in a person and considerably increases the sexual stamina as well. Also, this stress-buster reduces the risk of heart diseases as well.
Possible side effects that occur due to excessive masturbation
Be it through sex with your partner or through masturbation, orgasm offers a host of health benefits. However, when you indulge in it excessively, you may experience certain side effects, a few of which are described below.
- Feeling guilty: A not-so-serious side effect is the association of guilt to the act. Most men who regularly masturbate can relate to this feeling. You may feel dirty and shameful, as your conscience thinks that the habit is immoral. However, you need not feel so, because, masturbation is neither immoral nor wrong.
- Getting addicted to the habit: The next side effect is an addiction, and again, this too is not a serious side effect. The release of the stress-relieving chemicals and the possibility of experimenting your body can make you get addicted to the habit. Also, if you are single, there are high chances of you getting addicted to masturbation.
Notable symptoms are skipping your daily routine chores, missing social events, missing work, and reduced social interaction. When you notice one or more of these symptoms, you must either consciously regulate the habit or can seek the help of a sex therapist. Even if you are extremely addicted to the habit, a few sessions with your sex therapist will help you have a control on the habit.
How can it affect your sex life?
When you use the wrong technique while masturbating, there is a risk of your sex life getting affected. This is quite a serious side effect that needs to be addressed at the earliest. If your grip on the penis while masturbating is too tight, this may decrease sensation in sex life with your partner. You may try changing the technique of masturbation. If that doesn’t seem to work, it is necessary to seek expert help. When your participation in sex life is decreased, it is not only affecting you but also your partner. Decreased satisfaction in sex life, in turn, triggers a series of problems that will affect the relationship.
So, masturbation, when done moderately with the right technique, is beneficial. Else, things go haywire!
Men and women look differently, act differently, dress differently and even communicate in dissimilar ways. Therefore, it's no surprise that their reaction to sex should be different. While men's minds and genitals are usually in alignment, women are less likely to have a link between their mind and genital area. This is because of one of the most complex creations of nature is the human brain, and there are subtle differences in its reactions to different things for both men and women.
How different are the reactions of both the genders to sex?
A study carried out by a psychology professor at queen's university, Meredith chiversk, revealed that while in men the mind and body seem to be in tune with each other, a woman's mind and genitals sometimes respond oppositely to sexual arousal.
What is the reason for this difference in responding?
Firstly, in the case of women, oxytocin (also known as intimacy/cuddle hormone) is released during sex and this hormone encourages bonding and empathy, which leads to an increased feeling of bonding and intimacy.
In the case of men the brain releases more of a hormone, which can make them susceptible to sex addiction. When a man has an orgasm, the main hormone which is released is dopamine (pleasure hormone) and this surge can be addictive.
Men's arousal pattern has repeatedly emphasized their sensitivity to visual stimuli. As soon as the lust-inspiring image registers in their brain, they become turned on, not only physically but also psychologically. Exposure to such erotic stimuli immediately activates that part of their brain that is related to getting an erection. Women, on the other hand, react differently to different stimuli, with their responses varying from emotional to sexual or a mix of both.
The study made use of a total of 134 previous studies of which approximately 1,900 men and 2,500 women were a part to come to this conclusion.
Is sex safe during pregnancy?
Most women with a normal pregnancy can continue having sex till the point they move into labor or the ‘water breaks’. However, there might be certain circumstances wherein the doctor or the midwife may ask you to either modify a part of the activity or abstain from it altogether. Certain complications during this stage may make sex a ‘no fly zone’. Conditions such as bleeding or cervical weakness may warrant abstinence.
Under normal circumstances, sex might not necessarily lead to vaginal infections or miscarriage. According to studies, sex has no relation with premature birth. On the contrary, women who have sex quite frequently are less likely to give birth prematurely.
Can sex at this stage cause harm to the fetus?
No. Sex doesn’t hurt your baby, even with positions like the missionary. This is because the uterus muscles and the amniotic sac protect the fetus. The cervix is sealed by a thick layer of mucus plug that guards against all sorts of infections.
Having the sensation of the baby move around during an orgasm may crop up as a common concern. However, this happens because of the faster, almost pounding heart rate and not because of any discomfort. During sexual intercourse, the penis doesn’t reach beyond the woman’s vagina; hence, there is no way that the baby could be hurt. However, if the man has been suffering from genital herpes, the doctor may advise against engaging in sex.
Low libido during pregnancy: Is it normal?
Individual experiences greatly differ. For some, sexual drive may be at its peak, whereas some may not find sex as enjoyable as usual. It’s absolutely normal for the woman’s libido to fluctuate, especially because a lot of it depends on her emotional and physical well-being at that point of time. Sex, particularly in the first trimester, can feel tiresome because of all the nausea and fatigue.
Does pregnancy in any way affect the man’s sex drive as well?
Some men find their partners all the more attractive during this time. However, it might so happen that the partner’s perception of parenthood along with the perceived burdens dampen his drive. Probably the most common reason behind the partner’s decreased drive is because of the apprehension that stems from his belief that sex could actually harm the fetus. Re-assurance is all that is needed at this time.
What about oral sex?
Oral sex is safe for the better part of the pregnancy period. However, caution should be practiced so that the partner doesn’t go overboard and starts blowing into the woman’s vagina. This might result in air embolism that is a condition wherein an air bubble enters into the partner’s circulatory system. It’s wise to use a dental dam if the couple decides to engage in oral sex.
Certain medical conditions can be embarrassing to be discussed with your closed ones and doctors. Sperm leakage is one of them, and if you are experiencing it, fret not; awareness about the problem will give you clarity on seeking treatment.
Read on to get an insight into the problem
Semen leakage is one of the most common issues that men face. There are many instances when sperm leakage becomes more likely, such as during urination, while using the toilet and when your sex drive is running wild. It is always recommended to have a clear idea of what is causing the sperm leakage. This is because sperm leakage can sometimes be an indication of sexually transmitted disease. Along with sperm leakage, it could also lead to other symptoms such as back pain, loss of hair, pain in the testicles, premature ejaculation and weak erection.
- Sperm leakage during urination: Various factors can contribute to the problem of sperm leakage during urination, and these causes may vary from one individual to another. Though excessive masturbation is agreed as the reason, retrograde ejaculation where semen goes into the bladder often leads to semen leakage. Other medical problems such as deformity of the genital organs, lack of zinc, chronic infection of the urogenital system and alcohol abuse are also causes of sperm leakage. It is important to reduce smoking, use of alcohol and most importantly, you have to bring down masturbation in order to reduce this problem.
- Sperm leakage during interaction with the partner: Some men also tend to leak sperm while conversing with their partner. This may happen right before sex or after sex or simply while talking to his partner. The exact cause of this is not known, and the amount of sperm ejaculated varies from one person to another. The female partner may develop STI or get pregnant if this comes in contact with her mucous membranes. There is practically no way to inhibit sperm leakage, other than controlling sexual arousal. It is very important to use a condom right from the beginning for avoiding any kind of unwanted incident.
- Sperm leakage while using the bathroom: Another common problem faced by men is the discharge of semen during bowel movements. The process of production of semen is a constant one and the testicles aid in the production of a certain level of semen while the prostate glands produce most of it. When the nerves are weakened, or the prostate glands become congested, it could lead to leakage of sperms while using the toilet. The most common causes of it are frequent hand practice, frequent arousal without ejaculation and indulging in erotic thoughts too often. There are various natural means of curbing this issue though adopting healthy habits are the most important factor in reducing sperm leakage while using the bathroom.
Though any person can face the problem of unwanted semen discharge, it is commonly seen in those who immerse themselves in erotic thoughts or masturbate a lot. It is therefore suggested to reduce these to get rid of the embarrassing problem.
Orgasms are intensely pleasurable feelings of release caused by sexual excitement and stimulation. Difficulty in achieving orgasm can lead to dissatisfaction and problems in relationships. Orgasmic disorder or dysfunction, sometimes known as anorgasmia, inhibits one's ability to orgasm during sexual intercourse or other sexual activities. Both men and women can suffer from anorgasmia though it is more prevalent in women.
The three types of orgasmic disorders:
1. Primary anorgasmia is when you've never had an orgasm
2. Secondary anorgasmia is when you suddenly have difficulty reaching orgasm, even though you've had one earlier.
3. General anorgasmia refers to the condition where you can't orgasm in any situation even with adequate sexual stimulation.
The causes of this disorder can be different for both the sexes. Here are the causes of anorgasmia in men and women:
Causes in women:
Female anorgasmia can be caused due to physical or psychological factors or a combination of both. Psychological factors include anxiety about sex, stress, depression, self-esteem issues, fear of losing control in front of your partner, inadequate stimulation and relationship problems. Medical conditions such as diabetes, chronic pelvic pain and injuries to the spine or hormonal disorders and changes are physical factors that may cause anorgasmia.
Causes in men:
Male anorgasmia also stems from psychological and physical issues. Medical problems such as diabetic neuropathy, genital surgery, pelvic trauma, spinal cord injuries, thyroid disorders and low testosterone levels can be the reasons for anorgasmia. Depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, stress and relationship issues also affect men just like in women and can be the cause of orgasmic disorder in men.
Other common causes:
Those with a history of sexual trauma may particularly suffer from anorgasmia. Cultural and societal beliefs and lack of a safe environment also affect both men and women. Use of antidepressants and other medications have also been seen as a cause of orgasmic disorder in both the sexes. Fear of getting pregnant or getting your partner pregnant may inhibit a sexual response and cause anorgasmia. Substance abuse and alcoholism is a factor affecting both sexes and can lead to orgasmic disorder.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Premature ejaculation is characterized by the disgorgement of semen after considerably minimal penile stimulation. About 40% of men experience premature ejaculation worldwide. It is most common in pre-teens, teens and the younger population; however it can occur in men of any age.
It can bring an onset to embarrassment, insecurity, low self esteem, distress to the man as well as have a negative effect on his relationship. Shying away from sexual contact is not the solution to this problem as many men do. Addressing the problem is the key to overcome premature ejaculation.
Methods and Treatments To Deal With Early Ejaculation:
- Most men resort to self-treatment in this condition. When one is close to climaxing, distracting your mind from the intense sexual intercourse has proven to delay orgasm, allowing you to last longer.
- Thrusting slowly and/or extraction of the penis during intercourse have also shown positive results.
- Ejaculation before intercourse will also allow you to last longer.
- Using a thick condom helps as well, as it decreases sensation by reducing friction.
- Men are more likely to climax faster if they have not had sex in a long time. Therefore having sex more often is recommended in cases of premature ejaculation.
- Kegel muscle exercises have shown the best results among all kinds of sexual therapies involved. This involves the contraction and release of the same muscles you hold in to stop urinating halfway. In regular intervals of the day, continue this practice as it will strengthen your muscles and allow you better control over your climax. This will also improve the quality of your erection as well.
- Exercises that involve the contraction and release of anal muscles have also shown high efficacy rates. Mimicking bowel activities for 2-3 minutes thrice a day can improve stamina by 30-40%.
- Medicinal supplements are also readily available in the markets which are targeted to delay ejaculation. However there are side-effects reported which include fatigue, nausea, diarrhea and dizziness.
By combining 3 or more of these methods, premature ejaculation can be rectified and also eliminated with prolonged practice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Libido is a term that is used to describe the sexual desire for sexual activity. According to WHO, sexual health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being, which is why libido is one of the key factors to a sound and healthy life. As men have 40 times as much testosterone as women, they are thought to have a more intense sexual drive. Dopamine plays a strong role in libido and motivation. Physical issues like low testosterone, too much exercise, and alcohol can cause low libido. Psychological issues may include depression and stress in everyday life.
The good news is that libido can be increased through some simple measures, which are:
1. Have a positive outlook - Prolonged stress can diminish your interest in sex, and men and women have different reactions to stressful situations. Both partners need to discuss their stressful jobs each day and find a non-stressful time for sex. Besides, being self-confident and optimistic makes you feel more sexual and charming to your partner.
2. Following a proper balanced diet - Natural supplements can increase your blood flow and help fight vaginal dryness. You can try the much-touted libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. Figs, bananas, avocados, eggs, chocolate, and mangoes can help to increase libido. Foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and zinc may help to boost sperm count, improve sperm motility and increase testosterone production in men.
4. Take time to meditate and relieve stress - Being stressed out can affect your sex drive. To relieve stress you can indulge in sports activities and exercises. Lifting the weight or doing resistance training exercises like pushups help to break down and rebuild muscles, creating a spike in testosterone production. For many couples, working out together can become a stimulating experience that gets them in the mood. Exercises can increase performance, range of motion, endurance, boost confidence and help you look younger and more attractive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.