Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Loknath
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. LoknathYour feedback matters!
I feel pain in my leg when I start cycling in park or when I start walking in park or when I eat some thing and pain in stomach.
Is the pain in the jaw or throat leading to pain in the back of the ear related to the Heart in any way? What are other symptoms if it is related to heart problem?
I am 44 year old women and had my hestectomy done abt five weeks before now I am having mild fever since last eight day's and there are wbc in my urine test what should I do?
He think that he has a sex problem. He do not running his sex long time. So he want to know, He has any problem? How to stop semen during sex for long duration.
Doctor I suffer through extreme headache due to migraine since past 8 years I hv done MRI EEG x-ray blood test everything but all the reports r normal still every single day I have extreme headache I can't talk over phn can't watch TV can't listen music can't tolerate the light I hv consulted 2neurologists but I saw no improvement now I'm having suminat 50 twice a day now intensity of headache is bit lesser but it happens every day n I end up having a painkillers please do suggest what should I do.
I am 26 years old and I have suffered from 3 abscesses in 5 months on my back which are quite deep and extremely painfull. Kindly suggest me what precautions must be taken to prevent them.
Recently my blood report shows signs of diabetes. Report read, fasting 139, post prandial 270. I am 59 years old and good physical shape. 6 Ft height weight 87 Kg.
Hi, Unfortunately I am doing sex with a girl without wearing condom. The girls has a problem of gyning till long day. But sir I have a doubt. I think not sure till now will I suffer HIV disease in future sir? I am so much worried about that also have scared too much. Please sir help me. One thing that the girl was a call girl of Kolkata that's why I am asking this question.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.