Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh MYour feedback matters!
My friend has broken his leg before 3 years. doctors treated him n they have put a rod in his leg. After 6 months he was good. He was walking but his leg was became some wat short (3 inches. After removing rod it will come into the previous state are it will be short like now.
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old coming to the point from last several days I have a pain actually its aching in my right knees I have visited a lot of doctors they said its just because of tiredness is it or something else please let me know. Thanks and regards.
I am 34 years old man and I am suffering the back pain last 5 months. Back pain started left shoulder effected left hand, left leg and backache. What should I do please give me advise with regards
I am suffering from back pain for last 5 years. I gone through clinic test and it seems pain is driven by weakness. I have taken some medicines recommended by doctors but no relief as of now. Are their any alternative remedies available for this?
I have tell the about arm and legs pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief. I have taken medicine .and please give me solution of this problem.
Frequent urine problems happening and back pain also there could you tell what is the reason behind this?
I have a severe pain in my left leg just before ankle .It gives a burning sensation and had became red. I had consulted doctor ,but it just gave temporary comfort till dosage was not over. Also it had swelled. So please suggest me what should I do now.
Hi Sir/Madam, My wife is suffering from back pain. As per doctor's advise we underwent for MRI LUMBAR SPINE. The reports says that" DIFFUSE DISC BULGE NAT L4-L5 LEVEL CAUSING MILD INDENTATION OVER these SAC" Pleasant let me know further treatment if any. Thank you, Badrinath.
I am 21 year old and have a pain in my back when I wake up early in the morning. So tell me what to do?
My mother aged 78 under went ca breast (t3 n1 mo) undergone masectomy 10 years before and doing well. She is having left knee pain more than right knee pain. Kindly suggest remedy only with external application and if necessary any exercise for her.
Me and my gf had sex yesterday evening and she took I pill today afternoon. Any possible for pregnancy. We used condom but it was broken. That's the reason she took I pill and she pass urine and wash vagina. Please answer me.
I have pain in my back since last two months. Due to this I have so much problem in sitting. I have tried a lot of pain killer .so please help me.
Spine surgery is conventionally performed as ‘open surgery’, which means the region being worked on is opened with a long entry point to permit the surgeon to view and access the area. Technical and scientific advances have permitted more back and neck conditions to be treated with a less obtrusive surgical technique. The minimal invasive spine surgery (MISS) does not include a long cut, and it prevents causing damage to the muscles around the spine. As a rule, this causes less pain after the surgery and a speedier and healthy recovery.
Spine surgery is normally suggested when non-surgical treatments like medicinal or exercise based methods have not helped in lessening the excruciating symptoms of your back problem. Moreover, surgery is just considered if your doctor can pinpoint the correct reason of your pain, for example, a herniated circle or spinal stenosis.
MISS is also called less obtrusive spine surgery. In these procedures, surgeons utilise particular instruments to get to the spine through little cuts. The surgery process is as follows:
- During the surgery, a little entry point is made and the tubular retractor is embedded through the skin.
- It is also inserted into the delicate tissues down to the spinal cord.
- This makes a passage to the little range where the problem exists in the spine.
- The tubular retractor holds the muscles open and is set up all through the surgery.
- The surgeon gets to the spine utilising the little instruments that fit through the focal point of the tubular retractor.
- Any bone or disk material that is expelled goes out from the retractor.
- Any gadgets needed for the fusion process, for example, screws or rods, are embedded through the retractor.
- A few surgeries require more than one retractor.
- Keeping in mind the end goal to see where to put the entry point and embed the retractor, the surgeon is guided by fluoroscopy.
- This strategy shows ongoing X-ray pictures of the patient's spine on a screen throughout the surgery.
- The surgeon additionally utilises a microscope to enlarge the view through the retractor.
- Towards the end of the procedure, the tubular retractor is expelled and the muscles come back to their original position.
- This restrains the muscle damage that is more ordinarily found in open surgeries.
It is very important to talk about these risks with your doctor before your surgery or procedure.
- Infection: Antibiotics are consistently given to the patient some time before, during, and regularly after the surgery to reduce the danger of infections.
- Bleeding: A specific measure of bleeding is normal; however, this is not commonly dangerous.
- Pain in the grafted area: Some patients will encounter surgical pain at the bone joint site.
- Recurring symptoms: A few patients may encounter a repeat of their side effects.
- Pseudarthrosis: Patients who tend to smoke are more prone to pseudarthrosis. This is a condition wherein there is insufficient bone formation. In case that this happens, a minor surgery may be required.
- Nerve damage: It is possible that the nerves or veins might be harmed during these operations. These complications are extremely uncommon.
- Blood clots: Another complication is blood clots in the legs. This poses a threat because these clots can break off and settle in the lungs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.