Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh MYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old male. I have been doing gymming from 2 years but I am facing wrist pain in both the wrists I don't know my physio told me that its carpel tunnel syndrome. But this pain regularly vanishes and come back please help me.
My mom has full legs pain and swelling in legs please suggest me what wil do. Please sugest me best oil for pain or suggestion.
My wife is in job, she is working 10 hour every day but she looks very tired she feels pain in both legs headache she feels very week. So what I do?
She has so mch shoulder pain. She also use every type of cream and ointment for massage. What is basic reason behind this?
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 70 years old, is managing arthritis of left knee with kondro acute, mega soft like supplements. Weight is 67 kg height 5.3 want to reduce few kgs. What should be my ideal weight. How to do. Advise.
Sir I am 42 years old man I have spine problem in c3, c4,c5, right side and c6, left side. Since 4 year and a pain continues from neck to shoulder right side what should I do.
My mother, 58 years age, had slip disk 8-9 years back. That time she didn't felt any pain but from past 3 years when she started feeling pain and numbness in both legs after consulting an orthopaedic ,her diagnosis showed that many of her nerves are blocked due to the slip disk and which is still causing her pain, unable to stand straight, dis balance and numbness. The orthopaedic doctor said that a surgery is very risky (life risk, so asked her to move on and do hot water bag. She also tried acupuncture treatment but it didn't effected. If you can provide any solution then i'd be really help full, after talking 2-3 steps she just gets in pain and some times cries too.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"