Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lokesh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LokeshYour feedback matters!
There is a little blooding after two months of pregnancy. Is any tension here. Pls suggest me doctor.
I have done sex with my partner during my ovulation period without using condom so he ejaculated semen in my vagina but I have inserted cu-t in june 2016 so is there any risk of pregnancy I had also checked my iud it was on place before sex.
A word about artificial sweeteners!
It may be challenging to remove artificial sweeteners from your diet, because they are universally accepted. However, the bottom line is that as long as you continue to drink diet sodas & eat other artificially sweetened foods on a regular basis, you will never really stop craving and thinking about sweet foods. Patients who have been unwilling to stop these so called diet foods have never felt the relief from cravings for and obsessive thoughts about their favourite foods. Those who have weaned themselves off diet drinks happily admit what a relief it is to be consuming more healthy foods.
Sir please tell me is there any chance of periods during pregnancy if yes so please how should be the colour of blood if no then I understand please clear me as soon as possible.
How often its safe to take emergency contraceptive pills (eg- ipill or unwanted 72). If my partner take a ipill today and after 3 months again we had unprotected sex and again if she takes emergency contraceptive pill, is it ok? Does it affects her heath? After how much duration we can take these kind of pills so that it should not affect her health. Is there any side effects of such pills. Please advise.
Hello doctor last check up doctor told me my baby is bigger than normal babies. She suggested to do a diabetic test and my result was ppbs 138 mg/dl and fbs was 84 mg/dl. Am 35 weeks pregnant doctor said to me 9 th sep do a term scan. My due date is October 5 .can I expect early delivery? My baby have cyst on baby's pelvis is this related to weight gain? When should I expect my delivery? Is that c section or normal? Any suggestions for this ?pregnancy starting time I was 60 kg but now am 77 kg .any complications in c section and normal delivery?
Mera period date tha 19.11.2017 mera finish hua 22.11.2017 ko ,physical hui thi 25.11.2017 ko. Mai pregnancy kit se chek ki hu 30.12.2017 report positive aya hai. Kitna din ka pregnant hu mai please suggest me.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.
Recurrent pregnancy losses happen to a very small fraction of the population. Only 1% of couples are affected by it. Nevertheless, it is a very difficult and serious process to deal with due to the sensitivity of the issue. A woman is said to have recurrent pregnancy losses if she has lost 3 or more of her pregnancies. Although the exact reason for recurrent pregnancy losses are not known, there are several suggested reasons.
Reasons why it may happen
- Anomalies in the uterine lining such as polyps (abnormal tissue growth, usually in the cervix), or fibroid tumors can result in miscarriages if left untreated.
- Hormonal factors such as thyroid malfunctions or pituitary problems can cause an imbalance in the luteinizing hormone (a hormone which triggers ovulation) resulting in miscarriage.
- Age is also an issue one must keep in mind while addressing pregnancy losses. Women over the age of 35 are more likely to experience recurrent pregnancy losses. As women get closer to menopause, their bodies produce reduced levels of hormones and eggs which cater to a pregnancy. Therefore, due to the reduced levels of hormones, an older woman is susceptible to losing a baby as they have elevated levels of hormones and therefore are more fertile.
- Lifestyle factors also have been linked to recurrent pregnancy losses. Constant exposure to toxic chemicals can result in pregnancy problems. Along with that, constant drug use, smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol are some of the lifestyle choices that can cause recurrent pregnancy losses.
- Infections such as syphilis, malaria, measles, herpes simplex etc. can cause recurrent pregnancy symptoms if left untreated as they can obstruct and complicate the growth of the baby, resulting in premature development or pregnancy loss.
Management of Pregnancy Loss
- Polyps and fibroid tumors are complicated disorders which should be given immediate medical attention. Although surgical methods are available, the best way to treat polyps and fibroid tumors is through the intake of progestin hormone pills which shrink the size of the polyps/cysts.
- Eating a healthy diet to ensure the prevention of diabetes is highly recommended. Fruits, leafy green vegetables and whole grain cereals are a prerequisite for the complete growth of the baby as well as arming the body with the necessary strength it needs for pregnancy transitions as well as a stronger immune system.
- A regular workout routine is also advised for pregnant women as it ensures a healthier and stronger immune system.
Although recurrent pregnancy loss is very emotionally debilitating for a woman and her partner, there are several means and measures to overcome this tragedy. One should not be disheartened by such an occurrence and get the required help needed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.