Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh BabuYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from fever and having pain in my whole body and also having red eyes over one week what should I do.
My mom having body pains for last 15 months. Consulted more doctors but no use. All doctors told. It's low blood circulation. Somebody says its blood platelets counting is low. So we consult govt hospital in kurnool ap state. After that problem solved almost platelet count is 1.5 lakh. So happy. But pains are not recovered. Daily she facing problem with pains. We r very poor. I'm a student. And my father also old age .he don't know anything. I'm feeling so sad. What's best way to recover my mom from the pains. Help me.
Hello sir/mam, I am shanthi of age 47. I just had my uterus operation 1years back. And also I never lift any heavy weight objects. But I have leg pain, wrist pain and sometimes body pain if I do kitchen works. Is it paining since im doing work or any other reason?
Hello Doctor, I am 40 years male. My problem is I get severe body pain including stiff neck when I get up in the morning for the last 3-5 months. I use kurlon mattress and very thin pillow. The pain reduces as the day progresses. I get sound sleep in the night and due to severe pain, I do not feel fresh in the morning. Please advise.
I am suffering from high Fever and every part of body very painful and headache pain is not going. Please help me.
I have back pain and body ache problem from two three years. Pain is more at the morning, please tell me the solution.
Some times I use to have pain above my thigh and below chest in left side of the stomach. What is the reason of it?
If you suffer from chronic pain of any kind, it is important for you to know that it is associated and linked with your emotions. Other than your physical activities and personal relationships getting hampered, unwanted feelings like resentment, stress and frustration are also common. These emotions and feelings are capable of making your chronic pain condition more worse.
The Relationship between your mind and body: Your mind and body work together and cannot be separated. Your mind controls all your thoughts and also affects the way in which pain is controlled or perceived by the body. Pain and the fear of pain may lead you to avoid activities. This may reduce your physical strength and cause disruption in the functioning of your body.
Stress: Stress affects your body both physically and emotionally. It may lead to an increase in your blood pressure, breathing rate, heart rate and muscle tension may also occur. These may lead to fatigue, appetite changes and sleep disruption. Stress also causes depression, anxiety, make you dependent on drugs and make you dependent on other people.
Depression: Depression is common among chronic pain patients. Chronic pain can make cases of existing depression much more worse and the existing pain is also worsened. There are chances of developing depression from chronic pain if depression runs in your family or genes.
Symptoms of Depression are as follows:
- Feeling sad, angry, worthless and hopeless frequently
- Lack of energy
- Lack of interest in regular activities
- Difficulty in sleeping
- An increase or decrease in appetite, which may lead to major weight gain or weight loss
- Difficulty with concentration
- Having suicidal thoughts and thoughts about dying or harming oneself
How to Handle your Emotions during Chronic Pain: A common therapy, which people with chronic pain undertake is called Cognitive Behavioural therapy. You should seek the help of a therapist. In this therapy, you will learn about thinking in a positive way instead of drowning in negative thoughts. Your fear of pain will be reduced and you will learn how to strengthen important relationships. You will be able to develop a sense of freedom from chronic pain.
If your chronic pain occurs due to an accident or emotional trauma, you may be assessed for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) by your healthcare provider. Many patients suffering from PTSD cannot deal with their pain until the emotional stress is dealt with. If you feel depressed and cannot control your emotions, you need to consult a doctor.
I am 20 year old and I have a pain in my whole body as I wake up in morning. Feel like to sleep and legs and other body parts become tightened. May you please tell me what type of diet should I take to keep my body always active and fit.
12 years old boy having feverish body Whole body is paining Nose started flowing Now took cocina advance tab and honours syrup.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from weakness like body pain or stomach pain etc. Then what should I do?
Sir my weight is very low N daily body pain is there So suggest me the medicine so That I can be fit And tell about the calcium medicine for my self.
I have headache from so many days and body pain also. please Tell me what can I do for this problem.
I am having red eyes. My body is too hot. Pain in a whole body. Give me some suggestion to cure my disease so I have no need to go to the doctor and also give me the tablet name.
There are many ways to treat pain and this includes acupuncture, several natural remedies, technological procedures and surgery. Among the different approaches of treating pain, massage therapy is an effective method.
- Massage therapy is one of the earliest therapeutic processes for relieving pain for a long time as it provides ideal relief and performs recovery functions as well. In the modern day, massage therapy is a popular pain relieving remedy, which is utilized by people all over the world.
- Massage therapy involves manipulation of the tissues, which is performed by special therapists. There are various types of massage therapies, which incorporate different techniques and procedures.
- Long term massage therapy is not very expensive and has no side effects on the body. With the help of massaging, there is an increased lymph flow, improved blood circulation and several positive effects on the immune system. Local biochemical changes occur, neural activity gets enhanced and all these mean that pain is reduced.
The current studies on massage therapy are quite conflicting and there are negative views regarding the effects of massage therapy to provide pain relief. Massage therapies are successful in treating several cases of lower-back pain. However, many experts consider massage therapy to be a relaxation technique and not a proper treatment procedure.
They say that massage provides relief to pain, but physical therapy, exercise and medicines are far superior in providing pain relief than massage therapy. Massage provides relief to neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome. However, it is considered that this relief is only temporary and not consistent enough. A single session of massage therapy does not really provide a long-term relief from pain. For better and lasting results, massage therapy should be undertaken regularly.
Massage alone will never provide ideal relief from any kind of pain and a multidisciplinary approach should be taken for pain relief treatment, where massage therapy would be one of the elements. For ideal pain relief, you should practice other measures such as physical therapy, behavioral health care, acupuncture, regular exercise and use massage therapy as a complementary relief method.
Massage therapy can never be the main treatment procedure for treating pain and it is an accompanying treatment method which you should practice along with major treatment procedures. Massage therapy combined with other therapies will provide you effective pain relief.
Massage therapy for pain provides effective temporary relief from pain. It should be performed by a trained massage therapist and for good results must be performed every day. However, massage therapy is not a primary treatment measure and should be a part of a multidisciplinary approach for pain relief.