Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LokanadhYour feedback matters!
I have a cut at my hand and the stitches are on my hand can you pls suggest me what can I do for removing the prints of cut.
Hiii dctr m 20 years boy can you suggest me please dctr I have lite brown colour dark patches on fore head n pimple red n black spots n my nose sides are dark in colour which tube I should use kojivit plus or melanorm lite plzz suggest me n my skin is sensitive suggest me dctr which cream I used kojivit plus or melanorm lite n when I use wrong tube my skin getting red bciz skin is sensitive so tell me which you used melanorm lite or kojivit plus.
Actually I have met with an accident with her so the marks remained like that I want to get rid of that. Pls help me with some products?
I have been facing heavy loss of hair in the recent days. Can you provide some good diet for stopping hairfall and rejuvenate it. Also provide some medicines for the same. Thanks.
I have psoriasis from above 10 years so I consulted so many doctors in my locality that is of no use so I want get rid from the disease please help me to get rid please seek me a perfect medication that I need to take thanking you.
I am 29 years old I have acne problem since childhood I have been suffering from acne. Because of this I have marks, scars & my face is not smooth it's just looks rough. One of my friend suggested me to use derma roller for scars & pores. So can you please tell me what should I apply before or after the derma roller. My face is oily.
Hello sir, I have hair fall problem since 1 year my scalp has been wait sweating when I am taking lunch or dinner. So it is reason for my hair loss. If yes then suggest me the solution.
I am losing my hair and also it has became 50% white I have tried all shampoo herbal products but they doesn't worked so please can you help to solve this problem.
What makes you prone to Acne?
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people also get affected.
There are various factors that makes the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that makes your skin prone to acne are:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
Using almond oil to prevent hairfall will it work please tell me the name of oil to reduce hairfall.
Hi doctor Since last 3 months I am facing itching problem I visit to skin specialist taking treatment. But not effect So please Tell me natural treatment of scabies.
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.
Please tell me ki mai kaise apni skin se pimple aur acne hata sakta hu mera face bahut hi oily oily rehta hai and red bhi ho jata hai btaao please.
Cocoa is rich in taste contains no sugar and is great for skin dutch or alkalized fights acne by fighting against acids that leads to breakouts and inflammation. It also enhances the blood flow in skin which makes more radiant and youthful.