Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lohith U
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lohith UYour feedback matters!
I know some people who are habitually constipated person but they do not develop any type of anal fissure or anal ulcer but I only 23 yers old if I give a little more strain than normal strain to pass a little dry stool occasionally then blood comes with stool and severe burning pain? So why I get bleeding and burning pain when my stool becomes little dry? How I can live by carrying such a condition because occasionally stool may becomes hard, it is common matter and I think at some time everyone get hard stool. It has any permanent cure so that if stool becomes little hard and dry still no anal fissure or anal ulcer will be created as other people. One more information surgery was done to cure the above problem but after surgery still same problem is occurring if stool is little dry then bleeding. I request to response by an experienced homeopathic doctor who treats so many cases of such type of problem and has given many patients a lifetime cure. Otherwise pls do not response because most of the homeopathic doctor gives false commitments which they fail to keep, they only tell more time need to cure the problem just for money and finally fail to cure. So pls response a proficient doctor who treat such type of case.
wrinkles appeared under my eyes before age, it all started 12 years ago and my skin is very oily and loose.
My skin is oily. I wash my face once a day with face wash. My T zone and nose becomes oily. Is it necessary for me to use cleanser? If it is, the which cleanser will be most suitable for me?
I am 40 years of man and I have taken tablets still continues due to some issue but my skin tone went black on my face hands and leg.
I have some brown spots on my legs it is spreading and i have consulted a dermatologist he prescribed betagel but it is not working and he told me that it is due to water change but now it is severe now. Please help me.
Hi, from last 8-9 months back I was diagnosed fissure with skin tag .after taking medicines fissure got healed but skin tag is still there .And during period it gets itchy with little bit swelling around anal area. what to do?
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.