Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Litika
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LitikaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 25 years old. I have a problem in my stomach like pain and lever is also not working properly. I have consult one of the doctor he advised a lot of medicine and it is warm in nature. I am not sure but perhaps due to this I have a serious pain in my sole. Kindly advise me the treatment if possible then home kind treatment.
I m 19 year old, sex-male, I do masturbating 5 times in a week, Is it good or bad? Any harm for my body?
Sir my mother she is 45 years old and she is having diabetes from last 10 years her blood sugar levels were normal 6 months back but now it's 180 before food and 250 after food she thinks that by using ground nut oil her sugar levels have increased is this the actual reason and suggest her a proper diet.
I am 20 years old boy. I never had sex & I want to have sex. So I want to ask that is wild sex ok & & please give some tips for healthy sex life.
SIR, I have stomach problem since last ten years, Recently I have done endoscopy and result shows Anstral Gastritis. My problem is that I have light pain in my left side of stomach whole day. In the morning when I go to toilet. I have stool with pain in stomach and do not get proper evacutation . I usually go toilet three to four time in the morning but never feel comfortable. I feel pain in stomach and it seems that I I should go to toilet to have stool. This tendency remain whole day. Doctor says It is IBS problem. I have also thyroid problem. I am Taking Razo L and thyronorm and Meb Sr since last three month, Since last three days I am taking Lubowel 24 for constipation. I am severely frustated with pain in lower partof left side of my stomach . Please suggest me what to do and what to take for improvement.
Syphilis is a STD caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It has several stages, like primary, secondary, latent and tertiary and is common in homosexual men. It should be remembered that Syphilis is curable. It can be treated, if diagnosed in early stage. It can be cured, if medical help is sought for. Sharing toilets, clothes, or utensils doesn’t cause this disease. It will vanish forever, if treated at once. However, it can be reinfected if exposed to the bacteria through new syphilis sore. It can also spread, if transmitted by direct touch or contact with Syphilitic sore via anus, skin surface, vagina, mouth and lips. It is very rare though that syphilis can be spread during a kiss.
Syphilis can live within the body for months, even years or decades. Initially, it remains as a painless sore on the genitals like anus, vagina, mouth or skin surface. If present for many years, there is an increased risk of contracting HIV.
The major causes of syphilis are unsafe sex with homosexual partners and the practice of having unprotected sex like anal, vaginal and oral sex. Individuals who have multiple sexual partners and are specially sexually linked to HIV-infected persons have the highest risk of contracting Syphillis.
It can not only be spread through multiple sexual unsafe intercourses, but also has its high risk in spreading from mother to baby during pregnancy, commonly unknown as congenital syphilis. In such cases, the baby has low birth weight and can develop cataract, deafness or seizures. In some cases, even new born babies die from the disease.
The doctor will first conduct a physical examination of the patient. Thereafter, blood and urine are collected for bacterial test. If a sore is found on the body, the doctor may collect a sample from the sore to examine the presence of syphilis bacteria. If there are nervous system disorders in the patient, a spinal tap or lumbar puncture is done to collect the spinal fluid. The fluid is then tested for syphilis bacteria.
Treatments for syphilis
Initially, syphilis is treated with penicillin. It has to be kept in mind that long-term exposure to the disease can have life-threatening consequences. Patients suffering from syphilis are either given a single dose or multiple doses of penicillin. The quantum of the dose depends on the nature of symptoms and the infection. Individuals must use condoms to reduce the risk of transmitting the disease while having sexual intercourse. In the case of penicillin allergy, the patient is recommended to have alternative medicines. Infants and newborns born with syphilis undergo antibiotic treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Esteemed sir / Madam, There is Albumin traces in my urine from last 8-9 months. Since I have no kidney stones and my all other blood reports are normal. What to do. Is there any renal problem?
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
Cucumber has shown to be great for sexual stamina. I was reading an article about erectile dysfunction and what things can make it better and cucumber was on top of the list. Cucumber helps to make you last longer and it is dubbed by some as the organic “Viagra”
It has other benefits as well:
Apart from the above said benefits cucumber is also great for your health in general. It is a great digestive aid and helps your digestive track to become smoother. It is also good for removing toxins from the body. Removing these toxins from the body is also good for your sexual health so by using cucumber you get a double whammy.
How to use cucumber?
You can add cucumber to your lunch with your sandwich or just eat a bowl of green salads at night. It will do wonders to your health and you will start feeling the difference in a month or so.
The miracle juice:
Take a cucumber and blend it with some water and garlic cloves. The juice is not the most delicious you have ever had but it sure is very effective. Have this twice a day for fifteen days and you will start feeling as if you have put a new engine down there.