Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lingaraj N. EligodeYour feedback matters!
My 5.5 years old daughter often wets her beds while sleeping. Sometimes she is unable to hold her urine while sleeping in day time. What are effective ways to overcome from this? Thanks.
My son is 8 years 9 months old. Last three days back i. E. On Monday he had a fever of 101.6 and it continued until yesterday i. E. Wednesday night. The fever ranged between 101 to 99. On tuesday along with the fever, rashes started, i. E. Pinpricked rash all over the body with slight itchiness, today he has no fever but rash is still present. Please help me with any medication. Thanking you.
Sir, I have twin (Boy & Girl) born on 02.05. 2015. They are taking Breast feeding & Pronan 1. But, sometimes they after feeding hiccup. Is it normal? We use to give them Boil water after cooling. After taking the water the hiccup stop. Is it correct method?
My daughter is 4 years old. She is too underweight her weight is 13 kg. As she don't eat anything what can we do?
Hi sir, my cousin has the bed wetting problem since 2 years, now his age is 16 years old so what to do sir? Please advise.
I have recently became a father of a child but my wife is not able to breastfeed my child due to very low milk being able to produce .kindly tell me the reason for it and the solution as well. please suggest asap.
My baby is 5-1/2 months old. Some sound is coming from his breathing. He has no phelgm in chest. We have consulted child specialist He says that his breathing tube will expand as he grows more . He has checked his chest also But says that everything is normal. But sound is coming I do not know what to do. Please give opinion.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.
(1.) Fever coming of my 11 month old baby boy since yesterday evening that range from 101 - 102.7 deg, (2.) When tried giving him T98 1 ml dose, he vomited each time. Tried this 3 times. We had T98 in stock as we used to give the same medicine during vaccinations. (3.) He is not eating properly, and in irritated mood since the onset of fever. (4.) He is NOT having running nose or cough. (5.) He is startling and waking up during sleep since yesterday (6.) He is not taking feed properly since onset of fever, (7.) His three teeth are sprouting these days and not sure if this is linked with his fever. (8.) He is taking Vit D and Iron drops daily.
Hi I have 2 months old baby. And last night we have done unprotected sex. I don't want to be pregnant again. What should I do? if I use any pills, won't it harmful my 2 months old baby who is feeding my milk? please help.
If we identified the hearing loss early, child can start rehabilitation early and they can grow like normal kid. They can go to normal school.