Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bandipora and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Linganna ChandraYour feedback matters!
Sir I cannot talk with others due to bad breathe. I am facing this problem since my childhood. Took homeopathic medical treatment from the age of 27 & continued for 4 years. But it could not helpful to me. Before taking the above said treatment I consulted a lots of Dentists. They just give me some medicines and a mouthwash for one or two weeks. But those medicines are not useful. I brush my teeth twice a day. I cannot make relationships with anyone. So please give suggestions. .
I got a elbow of someone else on my left cheek and now it's paining. Whenever I am opening my mouth the teeth gum in this area are paining.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up
It's about dental, my teeth is white but it's not perfect white I want my teeth perfectly white, Have any solution for this?
Keep your teeth clean.
Don't brush too hard.
Replace tooth brush every 3-4 months
Go to dentist every 6 months for cleaning and examination.
Report any sigh of redness,pus,patches or pain.
Any solution for yellow teeth. I do brush my teeth morning and night. But now I have seen it's getting slightly yellow.
I have sensitivity problem in my tooth from past several days kindly help me 2nd prescribe some medicines.
1. Chew coriander (dhaniya) seeds.
2. Gargle with decoction of triphala.
3. Chew liquorice (mulethi) root.
4. Chew cinnamomum (dalchini).
5. Eating celery, carrots, apples helps in removing plaque build ups that are responsible for mild and infrequent forms of bad breath.
6. A salt water gargle also helps to remove bacteria from throat and tonsils.
I had black patches on my teeth. I visited a doctor and I was recommend scaling. I got scaling done and now when I drink tea, teeth gives acute pain. What should I have to do.
Hello doctor, I would like to know about mouth. I found some white color skin in inside my cheeks. Since last month. I swan to MD he say nothing to worry. He give me medicine of fdson. Now I feel little cheek pain under my ears. Is it serious?
I have teeth deacay, so dental sealant is good for teeth or not. What is the cost of dental sealant?
Since twenty days I am facing ulcer problem my gums r swelling too much not able to eat .I m even facing irritation in neck while eating.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.