Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Linga RajYour feedback matters!
I am also used coconut oil and Vaseline lotion but my skin is very dry in winter so what I do. I am very itching.
My eyes are reddish in the morning, they become alright during the day. I consulted an eye specialist and he advised my Refresh Liquigel as he felt that my eyes are dry. But the condition has not improved even after 6 weeks. I am 73 year old.
Do you any injection or any thing which increase stamina and stop pre ejaculation during intercourse.
I have lot of headache, I did not sleep well to this injury, I did not do any work. Please suggest me.
I am 35 year old male. I am suffering from sneezing n cold continuously from long time. Advice many doctor try different medicine try herbal also. But no relief. Suggest me something for curing this.
I am 26 years old I have in lots sex I can't control my feelings many times I ignored that stupid thinking but I can't please help me how to out come this issue Thanks 4 your regards.
My father in law is 63 years old. Nowadays he is facing burning sensation on the tongue. What is this and is the remedy.
Hi sir/ madam, I am a diabetic patient, 39 yrs, 87 kgs weight and doing 1 hour evening walk and also having 8 to 9 neam tree leafs daily after evening walk. Whether it gives any health benefit for a sugar patient. I last time checked my status ie 150 240 sugar levels.
Now a days I am suffering from pre ejection. And some time also do not get proper erection .which kind of Dr. I need toconsults.
Vertigo and disequilibrium may cause a feeling of dizziness, but those two terms describe different symptoms. Vertigo is characterized by a feeling of spinning. Disequilibrium is a loss of balance or equilibrium. True dizziness is the feeling of lightheadedness or nearly fainting.
Dizziness is common. The underlying cause of dizziness is usually not serious. Occasional dizziness is nothing to worry about.
Seek medical attention if you have recurring bouts of dizziness with no apparent cause. Also seek immediate help if you experience sudden dizziness along with a head injury, a headache, neck ache, blurred vision, hearing loss, a loss of motor ability, a loss of consciousness, or chest pain. These could indicate serious issues.
What Causes Dizziness? - Common causes of dizziness include inner-ear disorders, medications, and alcohol.
Dizziness is often a result of vertigo. It can also be caused by a problem in the inner ear, where balance is regulated. The most common cause of vertigo and vertigo-related dizziness is benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). This causes short-term dizziness when a person changes positions quickly?for instance, when sitting up in bed.
Dizziness and vertigo can also be caused by Meniere's disease (which causes fluid buildup in the ear), migraine, or acoustic neuroma, a benign growth on the nerve connecting the inner ear to the brain. Very rarely, vertigo could be caused by a stroke, brain hemorrhage, multiple sclerosis, or another neurological disorder.
Other causes of dizziness include:
- Sudden drop in blood pressure, as may occur upon standing suddenly
heart muscle disease
- Decrease in blood volume
- Neurological conditions
- Side effect from medications
- Anxiety disorders
- Anemia (low iron)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Ear infection
- Heat stroke
- Excessive exercise
- Motion sickness
Symptoms of dizziness include:
- Vertigo (spinning motion)
- Loss of balance
- Sensation of floating or swimming
Sometimes dizziness is accompanied by clamminess, nausea, vomiting, paleness, or losing consciousness.
Feel free to consult further for any assistance.
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal
Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Wellness Expert
I am Amarjeet singh m suffer from high BP and sugar problem since last 2 year. I took med. Properly but my was not in control pls adv. Me what should I do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do?
I am suffering from dry cough and it make me sick very much please tell me what I should do for this.
I am not getting sound sleep past 4 months. Sleeping 3-5 hrs only. Please tell me any home remedies pls.
I have gastritis for 2 1/2 months. Now it is OK. But when my stools hit with water a foam is forming. What are the causes of it?
My father got some heart problem in February 2013 and doctors suggested him for pacemaker and he had a pacemaker fitted in April 2013. In May 2014, he got infection at the place where pacemaker got fitted. So doctors took that pacemaker out and fitted another pacemaker on other side of shoulder. In September 2015, my father suffered from brain stroke and went through its treatment. He also got paralysis in his left part of body. Presently he is taking Acitrom (3 mg), arvast (10 mg) and Amitone (10 mg). Last Monday he felt little pain in knee of his right leg and later his whole leg swelled with pain. 2 days back he got some black spot in his leg which is increasing fast. Please suggest to whom we should consult.
I am diabetic (fasting 230) since 10 years increasing every year. I am on medicine gluconorm 1mg, telma 40, volibo and rozavel10. Any alternative to cure me completely Regards
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depression. This usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with changes in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucinations that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together, before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration, for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
- Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
- Medicines that have mood stabilizers, such as lamotrigine, valproate, lithium, carbamazepine and antipsychotics such as olanzapine, quetiapine should be taken. Psychotherapy is also recommended.