Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Linga Raj

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Linga Raj General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Linga Raj
Dr. Linga Raj is a renowned General Physician in Yelahanka, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Linga Raj at Shyam Poly Clinic in Yelahanka, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Linga Raj on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shyam Poly Clinic

Agrahara Layout, Yelahanka. Landmark: Near Govt SchoolBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Linga Raj

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Bumps on outer skin of testis. It does not pain or increase in size. But look awkward. please suggest any permanent solution.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
It is quite normal for some men to have bumps on the shaft of the penis and/or at the base of the penis head. However, it is important to keep in mind that various sexually transmitted diseases can cause changes to the appearance of your penis. That is why it is best to have them evaluated by a doctor to rule out any STD. A common type of STD that presents as small bumps and is sometimes mistaken for pimples is genital herpes. Herpes lesions can appear on the shaft of the penis as round blisters with clear fluid that sit on top of a red base. When the blisters break, they usually cause quite painful sores or have a burning sensation. Another common cause of pimple-like bumps on the penis is genital warts (HPV). They are transmitted sexually and usually painless but can be painful depending on the size and anatomic location. You can only be diagnosed after your doctor examines your bumps closely and gets a detailed history. After a physical examination, these STDs are typically confirmed with a swap test. If a STD has been ruled out, you probably don't need toworry about your pimple-like bumps. The most common tiny bumps circling the neck or middle area of the penis that can either be white, pink, or sometimes red are known as pearly penile papules. They may also be another harmless condition known as Fordyce's spots. These Fordyce's spots usually appear as numerous small pale or white bumps under the skin. Or, they may be just pimples, which do occur from time to time on the penis. Again, I advise speaking with a doctor. Only your doctor can distinguish the different types of penis bumps. Only then you can be diagnosed and treated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My grandma aged 75 approx have high BP and Sugar for the past 10 years. She is undergoing insulin for twice a day. For the past 1 month she is facing severe pain in her whole left hand. 3 weeks before heavy blood flow happened in her nose without pain. So we admitted in hospital and took treatment for 1 week. Now blow flow stops to come out from her nose, but pain in her hand still continues. Can you pls confirm why she is facing this issue and how can it be treated. Your reply can save her life.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear Please get her checked for heart problem. If normal then neck problem like spondylosis is possible. Investigations will help to find cause and direct treatment Vm
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 61 years old, I have half head ache from last 7 days. Please give me solution.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos. check your BP. check your eye sight . take healthy diet. take rest and proper sleep. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is size is near about 16 cm in length and 9 cm of circumference. Is it normal? What is natural way to enlarge it?

M.B.S.(HOMEO), MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Visakhapatnam
In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among the group of 80 men: An average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid. An average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Have a severe pain in left ear, not able to swallow. What i can do immediately to get relief?

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Pain in the ear can be due to wax or any infection like otitis externa/otitis media that may require an antibiotic course.For pain u can take tab.Ibugesic plus twice a day and get an ENT consultation done to find out the culprit.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever for last 7 days I take different medicines to avoid this but the intensity increasing day by day and I am feeling dull. What should I do to escape from this?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, if you are suffering with fever from 7 days then first of all go for the blood tests:-CBC, ESR MP, WIDAL URINE Routine and culture start taking ferrum phos 6x, 5-5 tab. every 3 hourly. Revert me with the reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old boy. I am not able to get the proper sleep. I get wake up 4 to 5 times in night. I don't have any serious health issue. I am very fed up with that. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. Please suggest me some sleeping pills. Thanks.

M.Sc - Psychological Counseling, B.A ( Hons) - Psychology
Psychologist, Delhi
Lybrate-user it is always good to do a full body check up, once, every year. Just see a good doctor in your city, do a full body basic check-up. Your general physician will prescribe medication as per your health reports after full-body check-up. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 5.7 years old but still she pee on the bed at night. I have scolded her for that but she didn't stopped yet what can I do to teach her to get up in night. Everyday I get her up by 1 in night to go to wash room. The day I for get by her own.

BHMS, PGDM (Emergency Medical services)
Homeopath, Pune
Hi...Make Habit for your daughter to go to toilet everyday before sleep at night. scolding won't solve problem. homeopathic medicines can help you to certain extent.. good day
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem with my nostril its block when I am sleeping when I awake in morning me having little headache and catarrh and cold so what I do.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Take steam inhalation for 10 min daily. Put saline nasal drops in both nostrils for few days. Do pranayam. Still not resolved ghat with me personally.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffered itching on my body. Can you tell about any medicine. Which prevent from itching.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathic -sulphur 200 - 4 pills daily morning for 1 week sulphur cream apply 3 times and revert back after 8 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have FAsting sugar 110 and 140 PP and HA1B level 6.8 and BP 135/90. Triglycerides 252 and VLDL is 52. What diet you recommend to control sugar. For last 6.5 years I never taken ice cream, sweets mango banana causes.

Diploma in Diabetology, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
You can take all the fruits, but in between the meals and not with the meals. However, if you have high potassium levels then only few fruits are permitted.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a sex with a prostitute in 01st june 2015 without condom after that I feared that she might have hiv then I got tested on june then july then in september and again in february 2016 all tests results were non reactive do I have to retest again to get it confirmed? Please help me.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Sine you are no reactive even after 6 months of exposure it is very less likely that you have any hiv infection. Still for a confirmation you may go for western blot or pcr.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having asthma since 2009 and then doctor prescribed Me foracort400 I used it for 6 years again doctor changed to maxiflo 250 this for 6 months, from last three days I'm having trouble in breathing soo yesterday doctor changed to maxiflo forte and he said it will be okk, but I'm not feeling much better even after using it please help me doctor, whether it will come in control by using it or have to change the medication.

Ayurveda, Ujjain
You take shwasni avaleh 1 spoon early morning empty stomatch after 30 minuties take lukewarm water end 1 spoon in night after dinner. If you are having trouble in noon 1/2spoon for long time after getting relif stop noon dose. Continue your tablets not interacts. Keep gap of one hour tablets end my medicine. (mfg by dhanwantari herbales) avoid all types of oily end ghee prepretions. Take simple veg food home made only. Do pranayam, go for walking.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. I am masturbating from last 1 and half year. Now I want to stop it. After stopping it how many days should my body need for nightflow?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
In a month 2 or 3 time may be your night fall will start and better is be away from masturbation this is harmful for you 1- leave masturbation if do 2- do not watch pron movies. 3- take nutritious and healthy diet 4- avoid fast food, spicy,and oily food. 5- may take ayurvedic medicine for strengthening your sexual strength to a grater level. 6- do abdominal crunches, leg raises ,push ups 20 nos each and yoga. 7- add up salad as staple in your food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. There is swelling in the foreskin of my penis. It happened just 15 minutes after masturbation. Please help. What should I do? I applied ice for 2 minutes but no change. Please help.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Rough masturbation can cause swelling. MASTURBATION is normal, natural and never unhealthy. But Excess masturbation can kill your sexual stamina. Excess masturbation can also cause anxiety disorder, depression and thereby erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation etc. You can be sure; there are no side effects to masturbation if you are able to restrict it to thrice a week. Jogging and physical exercise are always good to keep you fit and stop worrying about sex and allied thinking. I suggest online sex counseling and therapy. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My elder brother is 32 years old. Blood group B+. Newly married. But todays we knew that he lost his sex power. There is any solution? Any Dr. you refer? I need your help urgently.

Sexologist, Panchkula
Your elder brother lost his sex power. Yes, there is treatment solution. He needs to take some treatment to make strong your pelvic floor muscles and make semen thick in consistency. He has to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to sex problem. I give you 100 % guarantee for harder, stronger erection. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I am suffering from headaches last few month. So can you suggest me some healthy advice.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, take tab. Shirashooladi vajra ras 1-1-1 with ginger juice. Apply ginger paste on the forehead. Instill cephagraine nasal drops 2 drops to each nostril 3 time a day. You can undergo panchakarma treatment like nasya or shirodhara after checking with an ayurvedic doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old, but my joints are paining because of increased uric acid what I do for reducing it. I want baby and my pain killers not stop please guide me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you can take tab. zyloric 100 mg 1od after meal.and take tab.naprosyn 500 mg twice a day after meal for pain. you want baby.its mean your got not pregnancy till go for few test for it usg pelvis.,all prenental hormones test,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 year old. I am having some problem in breathing during summers. I am have consulted many specialists but my disease is not cured. Please suggest me something.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to dust allergy,.do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist and follow the advice and treatment accordingly.Avoid exposure to dust
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed