Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi madam fr me no baby still five years last week I have got periods then no bleeding it comes lightly I have extended periods days extra 15 days but I checked pregnancy test it comes negative but no bleeding.
Hi doc I am 26 yes married trying to conceive from 1.5 years I have a 28 - 30 days cycle now I missed my period now it is 13 days post my cycle I took a pregnancy test before 3 days (that is post 10 days of my period) but it was negative when can I take next test can I be pregnant or wat else to do please help.
I am 28 years unmarried female working in pvt company. My periods come in 21-23 days every month. I want to ask is this normal menstrual cycle or have any problem in conceiving in future? Also I am healthy and not able to loose weight. I tried dieting and exercise but failed. What to do to loose weight?
Hello doctor. My last period date was 5th of Feb, i have 28 days cycle.I had unprotected sex on 2nd march. My periods were suppose to come on around 5th to 6th march but its delayed by 5 days. Could I be pregnant? please help as v r not planning baby as of now.
I am 25 years female. Married 2 years. I have my baby of 9 months old. I had my periods last month 3 aug it was 10 days before my date. Now it is 25 of september I did not have my periods uptill now. On 12 sep I did UPT but it should negative. On 19 sep I consulted a doc she asked me to take sustain 300 for five nights. I am quite confuse with my health. I really want to know the actual about my health y are the issues related to my periods .i m really worried.
I am 23 year old and married I have been doing sex from six month continuously but no pregnancy. Please help.
Missed my periods for two months then in the third month I had it back, is it OK? Or I should consult to a doctor.
Hi, I am 31 years old female, I feel severe pain in legs and back, also my tummy didn't back in shape after my baby who is now 2 yr old, please suggest.
High blood pressure can develop over many years and affects everyone at some point in life but if not treated for a very long time, it can escalate the risks of a number of cardiovascular problems and chronic kidney disorders.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications.
Different types of hypertension:
- Primary Hypertension: High blood pressure caused by genetic, prenatal or other natural causes like aging (people over 60 develop HBP) is known as primary hypertension.
- Secondary Hypertension: Secondary hypertension is that which is caused due to specific conditions, like kidney disorders, lung disorders etc.
Symptoms Of Hypertension:
It may not show any warning symptoms for several years while it continues to develop. A few tell-tale signs are frequent throbbing headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, excessive sweating but these only occur when there is an extremely serious medical complication.
Complications of hypertension:
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.