Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leema PraveenYour feedback matters!
My age is 26. When I masturbate I ejaculate within 30 sec. I never do intercourse. Meri marriage nhi hui hai. Kya yeh premature ejaculation hai. Agar han to Kya krna chahiye agar nhi to jb mai after marriage intercourse kruga with my wife to Kya tb bhi mai within 30 sec hi ejaculate ho jisse? Pls help.
Dehydration can trigger headaches and migraines in some individuals . Several studies have shown that water can relieve headaches in those who are dehydrated .
However, this appears to depend on the type of headache. One study of 18 people found that water had no effect on the frequency of headaches, but did reduce the intensity and duration somewhat.
Hi, I'm a male does drinking cold coffee or other desserts like we get in coffee shop drinking all that drinks keeps or makes our skin healthy and glowing does it makes our fairer or fair please tel me I have seen rich people or fair people drinking cold coffee or being or going in coffee shop or Cafe everyday and they look fairer they drink coffee and other types of coffee or drinks in the coffee shop or cafe is it good for our health in drinking it drinking in cafe or coffee shop does it keeps our healthy and glowing skin or makes our fairer I have seen lot of fair person or rich people drinking coffee or going in coffee shop or cafe in their hands is it good for our health or skin please tel me please.
I'm having slight toothache on my upper molar tooth. What must be the reason? & what must I do? I'm very scared to approach the dentist. Is it a Root canal?
I have hereditary issue of baldness. I m losing hairs please suggest me whether I need to take hair transplant. If yes what qualifications Dr. Must have ?
Somewhere I read that higher rate of metabolism leads to underweight. And one of my family doctor said that I'm having higher metabolism rate. So I want to know how can I slow down it?
I get lot of pain n cramps on the first day of my menstrual cycle. Is there some medicine to cure this. Is it natural or some problem. I have tried a unani medicine called masturin. But it has not helped much. Please advise.
I have dandruff in my hair from last one year what can I do to get rid of it and because of this I also suffer hair fall pls help.
My wife, 65, a regular gym enthusiast, developed pain in the right shoulder which did not abate with any medication. A u. S scan indicated tendonitis. It is persisiting for the last 6 months. What is the remedy if there is one? is surgery an option? presently she applies topical gel and stretch band over the affected part. Your expert opinion please.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old. I get shiver of my hands when I lift any few weights for ex. Recently I played volley ball the shiver was continued for few days. Even if get some anxiety my total body shivers slightly legs most. How should I get it controlled. Please suggest best remedies.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have neck and back pain from last 3 month. How to overcome from it? And how to maintain my all over body and how to loss my fat?
I am 23 years old. Sir ma khana khata hu lekin khana mujhe lagta nhi hai or sir mera weight 48kg hai. please Sir help me.
I have bad cold from last 3 days and head ears are paining even thought is paining please suggest medicine.
From last few days I am having pain in my teeth. Right upper & lower part of the teeth specially at the time of having water not cold normal one. Also not able to bite anything by using that teeth. I am taking pain killer tablets for this. Kindly suggest a good medicine so that I can get rid out of this pain.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.
Related Tip: "6 Must Know Beauty Tips for Oily Skin!"