Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Leema Praveen
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leema PraveenYour feedback matters!
I have problem in diabetic 121/185, long time standing, i have pain in legs and feet, how to control it please advice me .I have medicin emty stomok one tablet zxlx 1mf
Is it enough to take meals and tifin by a new mother to give milk to her baby? Is it must to take cow milk by mother to produce milk in her? please answer me doctor.
My husband 54yrs latest ECG says left atrial abnormality and incomplete RBBB. What it means, is it serious, can it be treated completely. He is diabetic (5.7) which is usually under control with little high BP.
Do masturbation results in acne on face and weight loss? Actually I do have acne all over my face. They are cyclic in nature i.e come and go. How can get rid of my acne/pimples and what should I do/ eat to gain weight?
Sir I have problem on my forearm's hair was loses with round shape, one year before I had faced the same problem on my head so that was cleared by a ayurveda medicine but pls tell me doctor why this happening? Any precaution s for it?
I tested my thyroid hormone and in my report my TSH level is 5.73 and T3 is 2.79 and T4 is 1.24.doctor told me you have Hypothyroid. Is it curable by medicine or is this for life time? I am in tension regarding this.
Hi doctor, It’s been 2 days I still have fever at 100 degrees. I am also taking proper medicines .for fever I am taking Calpol and I have a constant full body ache and head ache. Pls advise.
Dear Sir, I'm suffering from male patterned baldness so as per consultation I'm applying MINTOP 10% solution and taking 1 mg finpecia tablet, before taking finpecia I was sexually good but now I'm suffering from low libido, losing sexual interest, and premature ejaculation. Please tell me remedies for both HAIR LOSS AND SEXUAL PROBLEM.
Now days I use to masturbate daily. Does I cause any harm to my health. And physical growth or it can cause any serious disability in future.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.