Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leema PraveenYour feedback matters!
I am 29 yrs old I am suffering from skin diseases. When I eat non-veg so on my right hand on my thighs and stomach rashes appears so when I consult my doctor he said this is because of sweat so please help.
I am 48 yrs and reduced 10 kg wt by exercises in last 3 months. Everything is fine including my lft kft blood urine thyroid tests but my bp is constantly 105/155-160. Why so. Does exercises have some correlation with this increased bp.
Mujhe 10 Month ho chuka hai mujhe regular cough aata rahta hai. Bahut ilaz karwaya but sahi nhi hua. Aap se prayer karta hun ki aap koi ilaz battle.
I have symptoms of allergic rhinitis for past three years. I have recently consulted my family physician and given pills for associated hay fever/cold/cough/head ache/antibiotics for 5 days. Except cold and cough, fever and headache has come down. And also feeling fatigue, eye irritation. Family physician also suggested to undergo tests like TC/DC and 2 more.
Premenstrual syndrome is a common condition that affects women who are menstruating. A multitude of psychological and physical symptoms might show up before the onset of a menstrual period. What causes PMS is unknown, but fluctuating hormonal levels (progesterone and oestrogen) seem to be linked to it.
PMS has many symptoms. These vary in severity and frequency and aren’t the same in every woman. These are the common symptoms of PMS:
1. Tenderness of breasts
3. Increase in weight
5. Impaired concentration
6. Backaches or headaches
10. Depression or mood swings
11. Overeating or food cravings
A doctor might recommend a few tests to understand and rule out related symptoms:
- Diary: Keeping track of the PMS symptoms in a diary for a few months to check the duration will help you understand the condition better. You might be able to see recurring patterns in your behaviour and moods after keeping track of them for few consecutive months.
- Thyroid test: Thyroid disease is fairly common in women and a lot of its symptoms match those of PMS. To rule out any thyroid problem, a test can be done to check the efficiency of the thyroid.
Relief can be found by treating the symptoms as there is no prevention of the condition. A nutritious diet, sufficient rest and exercise can help deal with the symptoms better.
- Nutrition: Proper nourishment leads to overall mental and physical well-being. Dietary changes like consuming less caffeine, sugar and salt might reduce the PMS symptoms. Supplements prescribed by your doctor such as vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and vitamin B6 help as well.
- Medications: Painkillers such as naproxen, ibuprofen and aspirin may provide relief from cramps, backache, breast tenderness and headache. If the PMS causes severe depression, your doctor may prescribe certain antidepressants.
- Being Informed: Tracking your periods by maintaining a monthly diary can help you understand and in turn prevent the severity of the PMS symptoms. Learning about coping mechanisms can help you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Many are told laser is permanent hair removal method. . To remove hairs of both hands by laser method how much it costs? Plzz tekk me price of this method.
In case of sugar patients ,how are fruits to be consumed ,how many minutes of exercise per day. I had sugar 120/165 and had Mclazide 500 (hb1ac-12. Now my fasting is 91.5 (hb1ac is 7.1) should I take only metformin 500 (suggest dosage)
My age is 20 and mu height is 164 will I grow more. Im a boy .facing so much of problem because of shortness. Is there any way to increase my height.
I have pain my head from 25 days. I do not know what to do? please give treatment please. I am in very tension.
I am betting a very bad lower back pain since yesterday have not had any fall but had lifted something heavy pls help.
Sir I have pores and dark spots on face. My face skin looks rough. I sunny days these becomes so much dark and black. I want smooth facial skin. please suggest me face wash and face skin cream for regular use. And any other treatment. Is there any facial surgery for Smooth and bright skin.
I am 33 years old I have back pain for past 3 months. I have seen doctor and he advice do too some exercise but I unable to continue. Tell me what do too.
Itchy heady and rashes on my neck. I have been to doc two times but still its not recovered. Please do suggest any home remedies or medicines.
Hi doctor, I have bought cernor xo kit for dark circles which doctor has recommended me for 1 year. I do not know how to use that serum. It is in liquid form. Can you tell me how to it and apply it?
Sir I am a sports person (Athletics) in morning I used to eat idly, dosa (Indian foods) some what etc. But I think so that is not good for sports person to eat in morning. Give some tips what can I eat in morning.
I have been taking self hypnotic sessions from 2 days, I would like to know that is it harmful to the mind and body.
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective treatments for reducing blood pressure.
1) lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
2) eat a healthy diet, including more fruits, vegetables, low fat dairy products, less saturated fats.
3) exercise regularly.
1) avoid canned, packaged or processed foods.
2) avoid smoking.
3) avoid alcohol.
4) avoid fried foods.