Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
How to avoid you wanted pregnancy. My wife missed period cycle. Her cycle is first 5 day of the month. And today is last day. Her period comes early 2 day from her cycle but this time she missed. We have 3 months baby boy. By my mistake once I don't use protection. And now we don't want baby now. Please guide us. My wife's age is 25 year old. And her delivery is normal. So please please help me to avoid pregnancy.
What are the chances for a women to get pregnant if the male partner wore the condom properly while intercourse?
I am having menstrual problem, my age is 30. Starting cycle onwards I am having irregular periods I am not having thyroid, scan report is normal, when I got meprate only my periods will start. What I can do for my regular periods. Please explain me.
I have itching in my vagina for last 3-4 days. Have been applying candid-b at night but the problem has not completely gone.
I am 22 years old married lady, I missed my period 12 days then me and my hubby met a gynacolagist and take pregnancy urine test and it comes negative. When I missed my period I feel back pain, vomiting tendency, bloating, gas trouble, weakness, hungry etc and now a days breast nipple pain also. Our gynaecologist said me to take susten 300 tablet with 7 days and and also give me some vitamin tablets. Now I complete susten 300 tablet and now I missed my period 22 days. And today I take a home pregnancy test it comes negative again. But the symptoms are felt always. What I do? am I pregnant?
My wife is 3 month pregnant complete for last night she eat an apple after eating some pain in stomach after some time she is normal please give me tips.
Both ovary me small cysts ho to kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Pcod ki diet kya honi chahiye. Ya fertility badhane k liye kya diet leni chahiye. Ye problem solve ho sakti hai kya jis se pregnant ho saku.
My wife is 27 years old. She is feeling burning pain in her vagina when I put my penis. So she is not allowed me to do sex from 2 years. Remaining time she is ok. She has good health also. Why this problem with her. Suggest any medicines.
Hi sir / madam, during the pregnancy sex is safe?/ unsafe, my wife is now pregnant (10wks), I did a sex four to five times in this period, any problem? Please suggest me. I was worried about it.
Suffering from Molluscum contagiosum for over a year now. My wife is pregnant and probably she has contracted the infection as well. I'm worried because I don't want my about to be born baby to get this infection from us. Is there any way or medication or cream to get rid of this infection fast?
My wife (28 years) is suffering from Cyst in left ovary past 2 years or more and now its going to block Fallopian Tube. We are trying for baby for past 3 years but not succeed. Dr. Advised for operation but we are not favour for operation until its last option. She is taking Homeopathy medicines past 2 months. Her Cyst is Benin (not Cancer). Previous Gynecologist Dr. Advised in starting stage, these are chocolate cyst and come and go, you should try for baby in normal way and gave her few vitamins Tabs. Unfortunately She didn't get pregnant yet. My question is that we want continue with Homeopathy medicines, my only fear is that would it not be worst in future. Can she take Homeopathy continue and delay in operation for few more month? It may be no need of operation in future. Please advice. Thanks.
How can one stabilize hormones to treat PCOS condition naturally . Rather than supplement with hormones for regularizing menstrual periods at the age of 14.
I am 26 old, I am 22 weeks pregnant low lying placenta. I am going office through my two wheeler. And walking what can I do.
Hiii last nyt I had sex with my boyfriend he just bite on my breast very hardly. And now its paining very hard and my nipples hav been turned black. So tell me what to do. And what should I apply.
I didn't miss my periods but we had intercourse after that every day but I feel morning sickness and vomiting sensation for past 2days May I know whether am I pregnant. I check with test also it's negative.
Hi I have given birth to a baby boy just 2 weeks back n m on full dieting no oil less salt n chilli I am on roti bt my stomach is bulgy what to do? I want to go slim frm my tummy side it looks as if I am pregnant what to do please help me I feed my baby can you pls suggest any diet chart or any medicine which should not affect my baby's health.
Hi, I m 18 weeks pregnant ,and my gynac told me to take this tablet, I take calcimax 500 after breakfast, macfolate plus after lunch and feruim d3 after dinner, are these tablets useful during pregnancy or can you please let me know if there is any side effects ,hope its not harmful for my baby.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.