Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Leelavathi VYour feedback matters!
I feel burning with my urine last 8 years .due to hand practice .I m doing hand practice last 10 years and that's y I feel earlier ejaculation of semen and I lost my health and memory.
Suggest me medication for yeast infection in urine track. Facing plumps of discharge (like cottage cheese) and itching and irritation.
Im diabetes, but in control conditions eventhrough im suffering from frequently urination about 10 to 12 times in a day. I diagnosed complete blood analysis, urine test about infection, but report is normal. There is absence of albumin, blood,microbes etc .please advice me in this issue.
I have pain my kidney I think it is stone inside please suggest me th best way to remove it from my body because it is paining so hard and spoil my attention from work.
My wife who is 34 years old with 2 kids both were normal. Complains of acute pain in the sole area of the feet. To be precise the bone area in the middle of the sole. So sometimes she asks me to press that with hand or legs and she will scream of pain but would like me to press them. May I know what is this and she has this for sometime and her bmi isnt too much I mean she is 65 kg and her height is 5 ft 3 inches. She has undergone lithotripsy for her kidney stone 2 years back. Can you put some more light?
Hi I am 20 years old girl. And i am getting urinating problem like a niddle poke in my urethra. Please tell me how to treat this at the earliest.
I am 22 yrs old female from chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have pcos cysts in both ovaries and taking normoz tablet for it. I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. Tsh is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) what should I do for it? my cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and ldl is 13. Ldl to hdl ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? should I take any medication for it? how to bring it to normal level? I am attaching my reports regarding cholesterol, thyroid, etc. Please have a look and comment about it. I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
I am 27 years old and female. I have 2 years baby. I have done abortions for 2 times. I become so weak. What shall I have to do? I have stomach pain and urine infection.
My grandfather is a CKD patient. His age is 71. His left side of the body got paralyzed and admitted to the hospital a month back n discharged after a week treatment. Now he s recovering with medicines suggested by doctor, condition improving day by day. Urea and creatinine level is decreased gradually from 4.2 to 2.6 (creatinine) and 90 to 65 (urea). He is under ckd food diet and able eat food by himself. Only the problem is he is bed ridden due no proper movements in his left leg and arms. Am thinking to get ayurvedic treatment for stroke. Will it causes any problems? Please provide your suggestions Thanks in advance.
I am 38 years old male person and have a 18 mm ston in my left kidney. It is not pain regular. But cool (winter) days it' s painfull. So suggest me what should I do
My father has problem when they go for bathroom they face problem while urine .they test ultrasound dctr said that there s some problem in they use wrd gdud like ths kindly suggest some medicine bcz in our city mostly doctors are commison based.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 7 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.