Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My elder daughter (dob: 02-04-2003 has not start mensuration till day? Is her any problem. She is avg. Height, weight and complexion. Can I wait to meet doctor for another 1 year?
Hello sir/madam Am 14 weeks pregnant and the first early pregnancy scan shows that internal is closed and the cervical length is 3.9. In that case can I have sex daily or it may create any worries. Please help me out of this. thanks.
I am having brown discharge weeks before nd after my period. So worried please suggest me something.
I m newly married. Last night we had intercourse. She was in 5th day of her period. We used protection. Bt after few times she started bleeding. And now she is suffering from severe pain. Can't understand why this happened? please suggest me what to do?
Sir, do I need to avoid sex before planning a family. How many days before should I avoid sex to get my wife pregnant with a healthy child.
Are Krimpson 35 and Benforce M are the perfect medicines for PCOs? I have suggested to take krimpson 35 for 6 months and Benforce M for 3 months. Should I take these medicines? Are these two safe and will it cure my pcos?
I had my first pregnancy thru IUI (i had renal stone) Stone is still there but no pain. How safe it is to have another pregnancy with renal stone.
My wife is not able to bear pain while sex. She is stopping me all the time, every time. Actually we both are virgins and new to this. Please suggest me medicines to avoid her pain.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.