Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. LaxmipathiYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 years old. Actually I have problem for my eye i.e my left eyelid (upper and lower) swollen. Firstly it's start pain after 2 to 3 days it's starts swelling and pus comes out. But this problem is occurred from 1 month ago, it occurs frequently 10 days gap. Is there any solution for treatment?
My eyes are too reddish since last two weeks. I am feeling very shame when talking to others. What should I do for quick relief of my eyes.
My eye sight is weak with (- 1.75). I use to work on laptop and study late night too. Often my left eye got red and pain starts in it. What should I do?
I am suffering from hypermetropia with -2.5 so I want to know there is medicine which is curable for me or if I go for a lesser treatment it will curable or not.
Hi, Last few days I feel like falling down while walking, driving and standing.. Feel bit burning sensation also in stomach. Eye vision also not proper. My age is 33. Please advice Mr. Back head also paining and acidity problem also there with heavy body pain.
I am (24 ), its been two months I started seeing dark spots in my eyes. Last month I visited a doctor and he told my retina had swollen as per test report and gave me 3 eye drops and multi vitamin tablets prescribed for 3 months. Now that its been one month, sometimes it feels like things are a bit better however the problem still remains the same. Should I go see him or wait for some more time since he told me its going to be a very slow recovery.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.