Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi Devi PadmanabhanYour feedback matters!
I need to increase hemoglobin level as I lost most of the blood in menses my age is 20 I need diet chart of 15 Days.
My wife took i-pill tablet within 5 hrs of unprotected intimacy. Now she is having little bit side effects. Is there any chance of pregnancy still there? Or the pill will help?
I have pcod. I have been using goecysts tablets & gycon syrup for past 2 months. But still I did not get periods & negative preg test. Today my Dr. suggested me to use these for one more month & then she suggested me to go for ovarian drilling. I am not over weight. But still she suggested me to reduce weight. Please suggest me some diet plan. And explain me about ovarian drilling. How to get pregnant soon?
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.
My mother is 45 years old. She has got an operation for uterus 7 years ago approx. Now she's got belly. So I need to know that can she do exercise like leg raise to reduce her belly fat? does it affect her operation? or can she do normally to reduce her belly fat by doing exercises like leg raise and similar ones? please give me very important points on it. Thanks.
Do girl will have any problem lik infection if I we lick girl pussy or boy will have any problem in licking girl pussy through mouth.
One touch verio flex glucometer fits comfortably into your hand and lets you get on with the moment. You can also rest assured that one touch verio test strips have the lowest co-pay on the most health plans.
Colorsure technology instantly shows when your blood glucose results are low, in range high.
Compact, slim design that's easy to take with you accuracy you can rely on.
One touch verio flex glucometer works with one touch verio test strips
Test time: 5 seconds power source: cr2032 coin cellbattery life: not specifiedmemory: 500automatic shutoff: 2 minutes after last action
Temperature: 6-44 caltitude: up to 10, 000 feet. Up to 3048 metersrelative humidity: non-condensing 10-90%hematocrit: 20-60%
Individual unit weight: approximately 1.76 ounces.
Individual unit dimensions: 2.05 x 3.38 x 0.63
Contents of the box
One touch verio flex one touch delica lancing device 10 one touch delica lancets carrying case one touch verio flex owner's booklet one touch verio flex getting started guide
Price - inr -1750/- (with 10 one touch verio test strips free)
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a rich source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce the risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
- It can prevent Diabetes: According to a recent study, a serving of peanut can lower the risk of diabetes by 21%. This can be attributed to the presence of manganese, a mineral that plays an important role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption and blood sugar regulation.
- It also prevents Gallstone formation: Consumption of peanuts can help prevent gallstones. According to studies, eating an ounce of peanuts or peanut butter can lower the risk of developing gallstones by 25%.
- IKnown to improve memory: Peanuts are often called the “brain food” as they contain Vitamin B3 or niacin which improves brain functioning and boosts memory. They also contain a flavonoid called resveratrol which helps in improving blood flow to the brain by 30%.
- Offers a number of anti ageing Benefits: Peanuts contain Vitamin C and Vitamin E which can prevent signs of ageing like wrinkles, spots and fine lines. They also contain resveratrol, a potent anti-ageing phytochemical also found in grapes and red wine. Being a powerful antioxidant, it is great for your skin, providing anti ageing benefits as well.
- Fuels growth: Peanuts are rich in proteins, so the amino acids present in them are good for proper growth and development of body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Fresh fruits (preferably organic), except citrus
Legumes (adzuki, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, lentils, great northern beans, navy, butter, pinto and kidney beans)
Whole grains (in moderation), especially millet
Seaweeds such as dulse, hijiki, arame, and kombu
Garlic, raw and chopped.
I am so much tensed please help me. Before 1 1 months I took rajiston medicine for delay my period, after taking rajiston next morning my heartbeat was so fast, blood pressure become low. After than I have irregular periods. Vaginal infection also come with periods. Nw I hv 16 days missed periods, watery discharge with back pain, vaginal itching. I have 14 mm stone also in my gall bladder. What s happening with my health.
My partner get irritation and pain after sex while using condom. If we do without condom, there is no problem. Is this due to any condom allergy.
I went to gyni nearby. As I got period this time earlier on 17 march which was 10 days earlier. My last period date was 27 feb. I am trying to conceive. She gave me medicine fetisure f and ebexid. How these medicines will help me. In getting pregnant.
My wife got pregnant second time after 7 years, my first delivery done with operation. Is there are chances of normal delivery because there is difference of 7 years between two pregnancies.
Baby aaj kal tak ghum raha tha likin aaj ultrasound karne ke baad doctor bata raha he bacha ghum nehi raha he or uska heart kaam nehi kar raha he .hum kya kare.
I am 26 years old. Me and my husband trying for baby for last 1.5 yrs. Taking treatment like ovulation pills and doc injected me on 14 day of my ovulation. During follicular study I am having good follicular development. But my question iss why I am not gettingpregent. And usually I am having periods like pain 15 days before of my period date. What could be the reason for that? My hus count is normal. I had pcod before. I hope I only get pregnant if and only if. That pain stops. I had regular period for last 5 months. But in Aug and Sept periods gets late for 2 days and this month nearly late for 1 weak. What will be the reason for that. Please suggest me.
I am 41 and my wife is 36. Its already 4 years to our marriage and my wife is unable to conceive. Please advise.
She is now 17. But her cycle is not normal. Tests are normal like thyiored, etc. Being a mother I am always worried about her. What can I do.
Hi I have used abortion pills on Feb 7. And I had date for 9 days after using those tablets. With pain in my abdomen for 1 day. And its finished. Now its 1 month and 10 days. I didn't yet get the date. And again pain in my abdomen is started. Is this pain because of that pills.
Ultrasound enables physicians to reliably visualize soft tissue structures including muscle bellies tendons ligaments arteries and nerves as well as identify any pathologic changes within these structures. It is a repeatable non invasive imaging modality that is capable of providing real time dynamic tissue assessment