Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Lavanya NarendranYour feedback matters!
My teeth was getting yellow from white day by day. But I brash well my teeth everyday. How I get my teeth like previous (white).
I have done braces, is whitening or bleeching cause weakness of teeth. As after braces my tooth got sensitive I can't bite from my front teeth how it can be stronger?
Having done scaling and feeling on my teeth with repeated dentist still can not get rid of halitosis or bad breath. Wht should I do now.
I am 21 years old and I have a tumor in my mouth. It is hard and exist about 7 months. Is it dangerous?
My age is twenty I have teeth problem when I eat cold food my teeth is created so pain sensitive. please help what can I do?
I am suffering from bad mouth odour. Since last 2 years. I use a good toothpaste and mouth wash too I brush my teeth twice a day but no result. Please suggest me something.
I need a quickest solution for severe toothache, I need something very helpful so please help me if anyway possible.
Hi. In my r8 side of gum where the teeth is end there is a swelling and pain. So please help me by giving a suggestion which reduce my pain.
From many days I found the problem of teeth as whenever we have take chill water or sweat my teeth start creating a pain.
Sir In my mouth 1 white spot is there, When ever I eat something it taste chill. Form childhood I have this problem. Sir please tell me what to do. Thank you Sir.
I have a wisdom tooth that is coming through with an exposed nerve that is causing me a great deal of pain?
Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.
Hi, I have heard about aligners for crooked teeth and wanted to know if this producer is safe and effective as using normal braces. Also, what could be the possible cost for this procedure. Thanks in advance!
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.