Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Hello sir I have done my root canal week before but because of some traveling I haven't filled my drilled tooth yet. Is it okay if I do it in day of two?
I brush my teeth for 5-10 min daily and after breakfast sometimes bad smell is coming from mouth and even for that reason I am brushing my teeth daily after breakfast lunch and dinner So is there any method to avoid the smell after breakfast or lunch.
I started having symptoms a year ago. My vision went blurry, my ears started ringing & I got so dizzy. I have pressure in my ears like they are full and they both ring constantly. I am 27 years old male, I most definitely can't see straight, as my vision is just not right. Its making everything looks like blurry and foggy. I feel light headache, vertigo and inability to concentrate. I have Tmj also. Can tmj cause tinnitus?
Sir I have mouth ulcer problem every month I have this problem I have consult to many doctor but it doesn't work. I have taken Cortimax tablet.
Hi my mother is 55 yr old. She has bed smell into her mouth while taking. Smell is very stinking. When she talks, smell blows 2 or 3 feet far around her. Kindly suggest me what to do? and what are the causes for the above problem.
Hello, doctor I am mayank age 20 since 2 days my tooth is paining very much when I eat or drink something it start paining and I am an able to eat ice cream please suggest me something?
I am 59 years old. I had a tooth decay and fixed by root canal treatment three months ago. Now sometimes I get sensitive feeling in that tooth while taking anything hot. But not always. Sometimes. What is that due to and what should I do. Is the Root canal treatment done is a failure? What is the way out, if so.
Hello, I am suffering from the wisdom tooth pain issue. I am having wisdom tooth which has not grown fully. Only some portion of wisdom teeth is visible from outside and some part of skin is trying to come on the top of half grown wisdom teeth. I am very nervous and little tense regarding this issue. I have also taken xray for the same. Wisdom teeth is preety straight so this is good for me but There is one black line in xray in the root of the wisdom teeth. Doctor told me this is an infection. Do I need to use any antibiotic to relive from pain? In future, Do I need to remove this wisdom tooth? Please suggest me the right direction to solve this issue as I am very much tensed. Thanks a lot in advance.
I am 26 years old, and one of my teeth there is something white patch there it about more than 12 years, I asked dentist but they told that's because some minerals deficiency.. Is that true? I will not drink milk, tea or coffee any think because of this it will be. What is the solution for this?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.