Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lavanya JaganathanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from loose motion, mostly for one to two days every month. It happens more than 15 times per day, sometimes with pain, vomiting tendency and gas discomfort in the stomach. How I should go ahead in the treatment.
I have so many pimples on my forehead . I will try . Many creams and medicine . But result became always bad . What should I do ?
I'm having visual disturbance sometimes. I have cervical spondylosis problem. Is there any relation between eye vision and cervical spondylosis? please also tell me about shoulder pain. And how to get rid of this problem?
I am 18 and I am suffering from pimples on my face, due to which my face is not looking good hence I request you to help me out.
According to Ayurveda
- Ayurveda says sukra dhatu is the end product of all dhatus
- masturbating destroy your last product of your diet
- masturbating makes you unhealthy, low confident personality
- masturbating is not exercise
- masturbating reduce your immunity
- a masturbating person is confused always, he can become a rapist, loose character, loose personality
- no one likes him
- now sex is a power
- using sex with your wife makes you healthy, wealthy and social fit personality
- even modern science says the definition of health is the person who is physically, mentally, socially and spiritually fit he/ she is healthy
- as a human, we have some obligations related to sexual life we r not animals who can do sex with anyone which we like and only this is the thing which make us human
- use sex as the power, not your weakness as Ayurveda says
I am suffering from cold and my voice also effected pls tell me what I do for my throat and my cold.
Hi. Actually I want to gain fat and weight. Im very irritate because of low body growth. Im 20 years old nd 65kg weight. I want to gain at least 75-80 kg with permanently not like supplements effect. Please.
Hello Sir I am facing problem related to back pain and neck pain. Please advise me how to cure them. Thanks.
Is aluminium splint with full finger extension good for Mallet finger. What type of diet and exercise should I follow during recovery time.
Sir I want to join army. But my height is 5-2. From last two years there is no increasement. My parents height is also 5-2. I want to take medicine of height increasing product but afraid of side affects. Sir will you please tell me the safe medicine or taking guarantee for height increasing. Either it is ayurvedic or something else. I want at least 3-4 inches for army selection. please help me sir. Give me your contact number also.
What are the causes, symptoms of typhoid & how can we prevent it. Please mention the precautionary measures. Thank you!
I have to loose my weight I tried all but there is no result to me can you please send me the best way to loose weight.
I am Amit I am suffering from fever I am 16 years old I am feeling so bad I want to treatment of our bady.
I am a 19 yrs old boy with lot of pimples on my face. My skin is bit oily. I use a face wash daily. Lot of marks have appeared on my face making it uneven can you suggest me a medicine or treatment or therapy or anything to get a even and smooth skin again?
I am 51 years old male, height 175 cm and weight 80 kg want to reduce weight / excessive fat especially from tummy. I want to know about ketos diet plan and it's side effects of This diet plan. Is this diet plan is suitable for me.
I am losing my hair very quickly I use many shampoo but there is no effect on my hair they are falling continually can you tell me an treatment of it.
I'm 20years old guy and since 2 years I'm becoming more aggressive I have become short tempered I don't why before this I wasn't like this and I always fight with my life partner on silly things without understanding it and even I get angry on my mother for silly reason and I always feel I must control my anger but for few days I behave good but again I become aggressive now I'm worried how should I cope up with this problem. And now my mood switches over again and again. I can't feel happy. And in aggression I say anything to mom and partner. Please help me I tried alot to change my behaviour, level of understanding but I failed. And this is why I can't concentrate on my Final year. Please suggest me.
Polycystic kidney disease is a disorder that is inherited; it is characterized by development of cysts in the kidneys. These cysts are round sacs that contain a water like fluid. Initially, the size of the cysts are small, they tend to increase in size after the fluid accumulation. This disorder can also cause cysts to develop in the liver and other parts of the body.
Symptoms and Complications
The most common symptoms of this disorder are back pain, headache, high blood pressure and kidney failure. It can also lead to formation of stones in the kidney, presence of blood in the urine and an urge to urinate frequently. It also make your kidney prone to various bacterial infections.
The disease is caused because of the presence of defective genes in the body, implying that this disorder is primarily hereditary. In some cases, the disease is caused by a genetic mutation. Based on the causes, it is classified into two types:
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease: This disorder causes the symptoms to appear immediately after birth, although the symptoms are delayed until adolescence. This disorder only occurs when both the parents carry the defective gene which is passed to the offspring.
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: This disorder usually tends to occur only after the age of 30. Unlike the previous type, here only one parent needs to carry the defective gene that is passed on to the offspring.
The treatment of polycystic kidney disease generally involves dealing with the following signs:
- Pain: Chronic pain, usually in the sides of the body or the back, is a common symptom of this disorder. You can opt for pain reliving medication such as ibuprofen. If the cysts are large, then surgery is required to ease the pain.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure is best controlled by a following a healthy diet and lifestyle. High blood pressure can damage the kidneys severely. Medications may also be required to control blood pressure, if it rises abnormally.