Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Latika AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old female. I do 20 min of high intensity aerobic and 20 min low impact weight training daily. Still not losing weight. Diet is around 1500 calories daily. What should i do now?
Hai doctor, I am a 24 year old boy. Still I don't have any beard or mustache. I mean very little. Please give me a solution.
Can you kindly explain to me how a person becomes resistant to insulin and what are the remedies if any .
I am 17 years old I am male but my weight is about 80 kg was in this age my weight is balanced if not then give some very useful tips to reduce weight and what the food should I take.
I am 33 year old lady. My second delivery before 2 month cizure. So my weigh is very much. 71.kg. And my height is 5 ft. So very prob in my body. So please give me diet plan.
I am suffering fro fever from last 4 days. I have also taken several medicines but every time fever gets high and low and today is the 5th day I am suffering from fever I also consult a doctor he refers me to take ibojesic plus I am taking this medicine from last 3 days . What can I do . How to cure it early.
My hairs are very dry and rough and also facing spitals problems. So please do suggest me some treatment and medicines to cure it?
I have a skin problems. Some black spot in my face. And also a dark circle. I use my home remedy at home but not working. So pls tell me what can I do for my skin.
Sir I am not getting sleep naturally so what to do aim working in lab I am taking homeopath but it not woks mid night around 1.30 disturbance stars pls suggest me what to do little tense also I am not getting sleep. And once disturbed while sleeping then no sleep whole night.
I am 36 years old male having left knee ache very badly. The pain starts very badly after standing up while doing potty. The pain lasts a moment. After that it vanishes. I do not feel any pain while walking. Please suggest me what to do?
I have a hair problem my hairs is rough and dry and splitends also so that I cant open my hairs. And another problem is that my hairs length is not good I want long hairs so please help me and tell me how to sort my problem?
I have rosacea from 3 years now. Everything I have tried doesn't work. Though its better than before now but the redness will not go.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.