Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LathaYour feedback matters!
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi Doctor, Me and my wife had a condom break while intercourse and she immediately took a Postpone - 72 (1.5 mg) within 2 hours of the act. Its been 6 days now and she felt bad back ache, nausea and headache. 1. Is the drug causing this as a side effect after 6 days. 2. She is on anti epilepsy pills like levipil, will this affect the functioning of the Contraceptive and hence she is pregnant now? 3. What is the sure symptom of pregnancy and when to do a pregnancy test.
Mera ectopic ka operation 11-05-2016 ko hua tha Or mere shadi ko 2 saal ho gae hai or is beech me mere 2 ectopic k operation hua hai (1st ectopic last year september me hua tha left ectopic but my tubes are safe)(2nd right ovarian tha ovary bhi safe hai) I want to get pregnant now please help me and please advice how can I plan for a future baby please explain in detail.
I have Irregular mensuration. Fail to concieve after first baby 8 year ago. I am having Internal piles and alsoWeakness.
I am not able to take my proper diet so please suggest me with something which can help to fulfill all the nutrients of diet.
Hello doc , if irregular periods since 4 months nd periods delay by 10 to 14 days . Then growth of baby is slow nd heartbeat wil be delayed.in pregnant women. My gest age of baby 6 week 5 days stil no heartbeat. My last period may 18th. please suggest.
I have used venlift od and I want stop this tablet. But now when stop this tablet I feel uncomfortable situation to my body. What I should do? Please help me.
Hi doc I am 26 years married trying to conceive from 1 year but unsuccessful our reports are normal such follicular study hsg semen analysis thyroid but this time I changed the doc and she gave fertyl super tablets from 3rd day of my period for 20 days can I be pregnant this time and what is the success rate of this tablet please help.
Fear is a very crippling feeling , which you might have to go through at various situations of life. You might be scared of heights, darkness, and public speaking, even scared of being lonely. Fear is very difficult to overcome as it can debilitate you and render you useless. Even if you cannot be superhuman, you can at least aim to be someone who can confront his/her fear and render the fear useless. Here are a few tips on how you can confront your fear:
- Breathe: Breathing slowly and deeply actually helps. It calms your nerves and relaxes you. Short and shallow breaths can trigger panic and fear. If you breathe out longer than the time you take to breathe in, your body relaxes immediately. Try it; it actually works the best. Whenever you feel that you are panicking or that you are feeling afraid, take deep breaths. Concentrate on your breathing. Count till 7 when you breathe in and till 11 when you breathe out. You will be surprised to find out how quickly you have calmed down.
- Identify the fear: This is a very important step as you need to figure out why you are scared or afraid. There has to be a specific reason behind every single fear that you have. Try to identify that reason. Delve deep into your memory and try figuring out what exactly evoked the fear. Once you know the reason, you will be able to understand the base of your fear, and you will find it easier to overcome.
- Get ready to be peaceful: If you start feeling anxious, nervous or afraid, breathe in and out. Then think of how you will get positive outcomes from the particular act you are being anxious about. If you have to go into a dark room to get something and you are afraid of darkness, just think how you will be able to get what you desire if only you step into the darkness for a fraction of second. This will help build your confidence and will slowly get you accustomed to moving on with your fear.
- Control what you imagine: If you are afraid of something, whether tangible or not, your imaginations about it will run wild. You might start imagining stuff which are not even real or which might just ingrain your mind and establish the fear on solid ground. Hence it is high time you need to control your imagination. Imagination is a very unique gift if you want to create something beautiful, which will help encourage you. But if you start imagining how a spider will just grow in size and number, and will fly towards you, then you have to put a lid on it.
Being afraid is common. Even the bravest people are afraid. Don't be embarrassed about that. Just face it and try to let go of it.
Sir if the periods didn't came for one month and it in the next month is it not good for health or if one or two months didn't came nothing to worry. If it should not delay for one month also what is the remedy for regular periods.
Hi. I (female, 20) had sex with my partner on 11-11-16, This is my first sex, and my partner didn't ejaculate inside my vagina. But I am afraid that what if a drop of sperm be on the mouth of my vagina? Will I go pregnant? And after that on 13-11-16 I found blood in my urine (only once) is that the symptom of pregnancy? And on 16-11-16 I had lower back pain. I'm worried that am I pregnant? If yes please suggest me how to avoid pregnancy. Please. Need an urgent help. My menstrual cycle is on 28-11-16. Reply as soon as possible.
During toilet I feel small pain and after taking food I feel vomit I had sex with my bf before 2 days Is this sign of pregnancy or any other problem.
Ghee has lost its glory. In-spite of being a saturated fat, ghee has shown to reduce both serum and intestinal cholesterol by triggering secretion of billiard lipids.
Reasons to consume ghee in your diet:
1. Ghee is also called as clarified butter. It’s short chain fatty acid structure imparts lipolysis properties which helps in breaking down the fat itself.
2. It’s antibacterial and antiviral properties makes it a perfect immune booster.
3. It has that anti ageing and anti wrinkle effect that even the costliest of cosmetic product can’t have
4. Since ancient times, ayurveda considers ghee to promote learning and memory retention
5. Excellent for joint health as ghee gives lubrication and strength to them
6. Ghee is an excellent laxative as it lubricates the intestines. Have a spoonful of ghee in warm water for easy bowel movement.