Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. LathaYour feedback matters!
10 CARDINAL SYMPTOMS OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY-
1-EXCESSIVE BODYACHE- THIS IS MAIN SYMPTOM OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE LOSS ALL YOUR ENERGY AT THE END OF THE DAY AND IF YOU BECOME TIRED EVEN AFTER SLIGHT WORK, IT MAY REPRESENT VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
2-UNEXPAINED DEPRESSION-IF YOU HAVE LOW MOOD, WHICH IS UNEXPLAIN BY YOUR SITUATION, THAN YOU HAVE TO GO FOR VITAMIN D TEST
3- TINGING AND NUMBNESS OF LIMBS-IF YOU FEEL PIN PRICKING SENSATION IN YOUR HANDS AND FEETS, THAN YOU MAY HAVE VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
4- MUSCULAR CRAMPS-SUDDEN TIGHTNESS OF MUSCLES ESPECIALLY IN CALF AREA. SOMETIME IN ANKLE, THIGH, ARM, WRIST, FINGERS ETC. SUGGESTIVE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
5-RESTLESS LEGS AT NIGHT-IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR BODY IS PAINING SPECIELLY LEGS, WHEN YOU ARE RELAXING. YOU FEEL SOME RELEIF BY MOVING YOUR LEGS. IT GENERALLY HAPPENS IN NIGHT AND FEELING OF RELATION BY STRACHING OF LEGS REMAIN UNTILL YOU ARE NOT FALLING IN SLEEP.IT ALSO SUGGESTIVE OF VITANIN D DEFICIENCY
6- UNCONTROLLED DIABETES- IF YOUR SUGAR IS NOT CONTROLLED BY MEDICATION, EVEN AFTER APPROPRIATE DOSE AND SUGAR LEVEL HAS FLUACTUATIONS THAN GO FOR VITAMIN D TESTING
7- RECURRENT INFECTION-IF YOU GET COLD/COUGH/FEVER ON SLIGHT CHANGE IN WHETHER OR SLIGHT CHENGE IN DIET, IT MEANS YOU MAY HAVE VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
8-NECK PAIN- IF YOU SUFFER FROM NECK PAIN A ND YOU THINK THAT IT IS DUE TO SO CALLED “CERVICAL”, THAN YOU MAY BE WRONG. MOST OF NECK PAIN IS DUE TO LACK OF VITAMIN D
9- BACKACHE AND LUMBER ACHE-IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM IN LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHT, BENDING, OR YOU HAVE PERSISTENT LOW BACKACHE SOMETIME CALLED AS “DISC BULGE” AND “SCIATICA”, THAN IT IS POSSIBLITY THAT YOU MAY SUFFER FROM VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
10- SKIN PROBLEM LIKE PSORIASIS-IF YOUR SKIN PROBLEM LIKE PSORIASIS IS NOT COMES UNDER CONTROL EVEN AFTER PROPER MEDICATION OR IT REAPPEAR AFTER SOMETIME , THAN GO FOR VITAMIN D TESTING.
I had a lover. We both have sex on 22/1/2017 and she got monthly menses as usual on 11/2/2017, and she didn't get her 3rd month menses till now. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Help me plz.
Hi doctor ,Actually my wife is pregnant now. And she want abort it. So it's there is pills to abortion.
Yummy tehri reinvented
Let's make a conventional tehri in our own style. Let's see how we promote the weight loss after eating healthy and nutritious food.
2nd recipe direct from my kitchen just for you.
Tehri (conventional way)
Rice 1 1⁄2 cup (24 tbs), soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
Water 3 cup (48 tbs)
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoon
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Peppercorns 1⁄2 teaspoon
Star anise 3
Cinnamon stick 1
Carrot 1, cut up
Green peas 1⁄4 cup (4 tbs)
Cabbage /cauliflower 1⁄2 cup
Onion 1, thinly sliced
1. In a pressure cooker, heat oil, add in the whole spices, cook for 30 seconds. Add onion and saute until the onions turn translucent.
2. Add the other vegetables and rice, stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in water, add salt and turmeric, close the lid and cook for about 5 minutes.
Serving (ideal for two serve).
Total fat 44 g 60%
Saturated fat 6 g
Sodium 2027.5 mg 84.5%
Total carbohydrates 264 g 87.9%
Dietary fiber 14.7 g 58.9%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 28 g 56.6%
Vitamin a 212.2% vitamin c 52.5%
Calcium 28.1% iron 59.2%
Who does not like the yummy tasty' tehri. Now lets make it our way. Very healthy, yummy and low calorie. My own version of my favorite tehri right from my own kitchen.
We will use the same ingredient in most healthy and low calorie style, and then check the calorie count of our tehri.
Same ingredients just minus the oil and lessen the carbohydrate of the rice.
1. Boil one cup rice rice, when they are cooked and then drain the excess water. So our simple rice is ready.
2. Take a kadai, it should be heated t the maximum flame, then add onion, tomato, garlic and cook them with no oil. Add in the whole spices with salt, cook for 30 seconds and saute until the onions turn translucent after that add peas, other vegetables like carrot, cauliflower, broccoli.
3. Cook till the vegetables becomes soft, then add the turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, lal mirch and cook for 1 min.
4. After that add little water in the mix and add rice. Cook for 5-7 min and your yummy healthy recipe is ready. Now lets check its nutrific and calorie value.
So now lets check what is the diffrence between boiled and steamed rice.
Boiling means straining the excess water (starch) when the rice becomes soft. Steamed rice refer to the rice which is pressure cooked.
So the difference in calories if we take 100 gram steamed rice the calorie is 150 kcal and in cooked 100 grams boiled rice the calorie is 100 kcal. And the carbohydrate content is also very less in boiled rice. Brown rice can be a more healthier option if you like the taste of brown rice.
Lets see the calorie counts of our tehri.
We have used only one cup rice and taken out the excess starch. Secondly try to use as much vegetables in the rice. Vegetable increases the nutritive value but decreases the calories. We have reduced the calories count by 900 kcal. There is no diffrence in taste but we have added more of vegetables. So your minerals, vitamins and antioxidantteh content is more. What more you can ask for?
Calories 800 kcal (for two servings)
Total fat 2 g
Sodium 2027.5 mg
Total carbohydrates 175 g
Dietary fiber 20 g
Protein 28 g
Vitamin a 212 vitamin c 5
Calcium 28.1% iron 59.2%
I am 31 weeks pregnant, i am taki ng tab.Methyldopa,250mg from my 20th week tid ,but still my b.P remains 140/90, no albumin in urine. Plz tel my pregnancy outcome
My vagina is bleeding since yesterday after intercourse. Even my abdomen is paining. Please suggest me some medication. Is this normal?
Dear sir My wife's age is 37 and she is getting menstrual bleeding continued since from 2 months . We have consulted gynaecologist nearby and nobody is clearing her problem . My wife is worried. Scan report is also normal. She is given prescribed to take 1) feraro-fd 2) calday 3) dubix-k 4) comtrix-o 200. So kindly suggest what to do in this case.
I had an abortion by pills in month of September We do have sex regularly but with precautions If I want to get pregnant may be now or after few months, will this effect my baby's growth or health Coz I had an abortion in September We have no medical history of any problems.
I AM A 52 YEAR OLD FEMALE. HAVE STARTED MENOPAUSE ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO WITH OCCASIONAL SPOTTING. OF LATE SAY FOR THE PAST MONTH I AM EXPERIENCING SLIGHT PAIN IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN SOMETIMES IN THE RIGHT SIDE SOME TIMES IN THE LEFT. I AM ALSO SUFFERING FROM LUMBAR DISC PROLAPSE AND HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN SOMETIMES. IS THE PAIN IN MY ABDOMEN DUE TO SOME PROBLEM IN MY LIVER/KIDNEY OR IS IT THE BACK PAIN THAT RADIATES TO THE FRONT. MY LFT AND KFT RESULTS ARE NORMAL THOUGH I WAS diagnosed WITH MILD FATTY LIVES ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHICH GOT CORRECTED WITH MEDICATIONS. PLEASE ADVISE.
I am 37 years old. I got married on Feb 2016. My wife is not becoming pregnant. We use to have intercourse day after day, but she use to become menses correctly in 25 days. I want to know that is there any problem with me. If yes please suggest. .
If I am planning to become pregnant while using allegra (fexofenadine) Allegra is safe during pregnancy?
Yesterday I had sex with my husband but after intercourse I felt soft pain under my naval but after 2 hours pain has increased and still feeling pain in that area.
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.