Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Latha Fathima
Submit a review for Dr. Latha FathimaYour feedback matters!
Sir mere seene me and kidney ki side me jb tb dard hoti hai halki si nd part ke har part me jb tb dard start ho jati hai to iska kya reason ho sakta hai abhi to meri koi jada age bhi nhi hai.
Hi I had continuous body pain and joint pain with heavy cold for more that 15 days. Just randomly took blood test and it was typhoid H positive 1 in 160 dilution and is typhoid O positive 1 in 160 dilution. But my doctor did not reacted much for this report. He Just gave tablets. He did not even advices me about the food habits. Is this normal or danger please tell me.
I have got for few months and motions, red eyes and I can't lifting any body pains in my opinion is that so give any other information.
I suffering from neck pain and cold and some body pain from past two days. Can you suggest me what to do.
I am feeling unwell frequently for last 7-8 months. Symptoms 1. Fever 2. Body ache 3. Head ache 4. Throat problem. Please advise.
Sir me jab morning me so kar uthata hu to mujhe uthane me bahut dikkat hoti hai kuki meri poori body me bahut pain hota hai.
I have marks on upper legs, I feel much pain for those, and want to solved that problem but how to solve the problem.
My sister is 30 years old, married with a 10 year old son. She feels like somebody is killing her with a knife on the chest. She feels alot of pain from pain. She doesn't see anybody killing. She isn't hallucinating. She doesn't do anything all day. She just sits in one corner of the house and when somebody asks her. How's she. She starts crying. Sometimes she looks ok when she is working like when she is making food. But she says it's hurting from inside. She had not got periods also since the problem started. Is this some kind of mental disorder? If this is psychological problems then how is it affecting her menstruation! What is it? She used to feel the same 4 years before. But then a baba did something and it got cured. She became normal. Now the same problem have started again. please help. N please recommend any counselor who can do herat leastone counselling session for free.
I am suffering from last day morning along with body pains and I am using medicines. After taking medicine it is ok but night time high temperature is coming. Please suggest what I have to do.
Good morning doctor's My wife is 45 year old, she complaints pain in her footsteps, every morning it is very difficult for her to take a step because of pain. Please advice.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.