Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Having headache for more than 5 days and getting fever oftenly. Sometimes have stomach pain also. Fever comes and when take medicines it get over but after sometime it happens again. What should be done for this?
I am 23 iuse to masturbate regularly from the age 14 nw I am suffering frm erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation and my penis became shorter in erection 4 inch.
Hey Doctor my father has suffering fron jaundice and he has got weakness so what should I do? We gave treatment to him of hospital since last 2 months but nothing is happen doctor please help me what should a do for him.
actually my friend is very upset about sex timing is not good. But he tried best effort for good sex with wife. He was alway telling me may be my wife not satisfied with me. So please give me some idea or medicine for my friend.
I am a student and whenever my body temperature increases for various reasons (like going into sun, eating hot food, bathing with hot water) I get itchy sensation. After few minutes it becomes very high that I can't even tolerate and my skin becomes red. All this happens in only winters. In summer i am normal. Asked many doctors took some medi action but result is not satisfactory. Kindly help thank you.
Sometimes I do not get proper erection and at times I am not able to sustain my erection. I have got diabetes & Hypertension. I take Glucomet one in the morning, one in the evening and one Telday H at night.
I have constant sneezing problem. And, this happened after I moved from NCR to bangalore. This is happening from last 2 years. Whenever I sleep (either night or, afternoon), I sneeze for around 20 times. Around 2-3 days back, I noticed that my nose is bent from inside. KIndly suggest a proper remedy. Thanks
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy. Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health.
So read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
- Avocados: Avocados contain a monounsaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a super food that gives us Omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
- Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B 12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
- Eggs: The fats found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it the ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes from wear and tear thanks to the heavy element of choline. Plus, it also known as a weight loss friendly food.
- Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids, which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
- Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive oil and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fats present in this kind of oil are very healthy and can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
- Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats!