Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Latha B NYour feedback matters!
I am 33 Year old male, I have been taking testosterone injections since 2015 under medical supervision. I know it also affects your bowel movement. For the past 1 year I am suffering from constipation and acidity problem. My stool is soft but in between there are small stone like stool which needs to be removed manually because of this I feel ashamed of visiting any doctor, I have tried few medicines and ayurvedic ones also like kayamchuran and isabgol husk as well but it did not help. What ever I eat it does not stay in my stomach for more than 30 to 45 minutes normally because of all this I avoid eating junk as much as possible still it didn improve.
I am chronic patient of amobiasis, now I am having urinary problem like flow of urin, unsatisfactory after urine. Feeling burn after urine. Kindly advise.
Hii. Am suffering from premature ejaculation. Am ejaculate within a 30 sec. My partner is really disappointed by me. Please give me advice what can I do.
I'm 19 and studying. I am virgin and I often get urges to have sex and masturbate. I try hard to control but to no avail. I have been masturbating excessively lately. Is it normal to have a high urges to do so?
I intimated wid my gf few hrs before wid having protection and after her that her organ starts bleeding but at that very moment it was having a normal bleeding Nd now there is a heavy bleeding and her stomach is paining. I want to ask you is that safe Nd for how long she will remain bleed and has she lost her her virginity or something else m very worried please suggest me wot to do so that no one knows anything. please help me out of this we are of 23.
I am facing sex problem my penis is not standing more then an 1 minute in my family want merry me how can I satisfy my wife after marriage please help me.
Hello sir! myself and my girlfriend had sex without condom but I did not ejaculate inside her vagina but I have fear weather she has a chance of getting pregnancy by precum what can I do for avoiding pregnancy.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.