Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lata RavichanderYour feedback matters!
Great sex tips
1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it's easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed. Sex therapist Williams Lucena, fmd, says it's time to break this cycle with some frank talk. 'ask each other, 'what do I need in bed from you?'' he suggests. 'get back to the communication you used to have.'
2. Eat healthy. This doesn't sound like a sex tip, but treating your body right with good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido, says Debbie Mandel, a stress management expert and author of addicted to stress. 'eat healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system humming,' she adds. 'this will ensure that circulation is at peak performance for the 'southern hemisphere.'
Married since 5 years, trying for child but not succeeded yet. What might be the reason? Can anyone please let me know.
• Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet
• Sleep tight and get plenty of rest
• Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs
• reduce your exposure to dry cleaning fluids and petroleum products
Dos 6 - 6. Do eat seafood
Seafood is loaded with vitamins and minerals, such as heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and iron, which are important for both mom and baby. Unfortunately, undercooked or raw seafood can also cause some problems.