Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LaswamoorthiYour feedback matters!
I feels sleeping when I am not working. Ie. When I am travelling by bus I feels sleepy every time. What are the reasons and how can I would be able to outcome from it.
Hello my problem is that I'm farting more than usual I do. It becomes worse during night time. Feeling awkward. And sometimes I find problem to pass the stool. And about passing stool. Whenever I go to different places I facing problem to pass the stool. So suggest me what precaution I should take.
Hi I am 27 years old male having pain at right side anterior part of neck since 4-5 days it increases while rotating to rt side occasional smoking and drinking habits
I am a Asthmatic patient of 64 years. During this winter season I am having " Khansi" with cough. I also take Nabolizer with Duoline capsules twice a day. Specially at night I remain disturbed. Please Advise.
I sweat too much from my childhood. Specially in upper body like head, forehead, neck. Please help me out to get rid of this. And I drink water too much. Isn't it because of consuming much water?
Hello sir I am of 18 I have a problem, I didn't feel hungry and I eat very less what should I do to get cure from this and whenever h eat a heavy food I suffer from a headache. What type of disease I m suffering from? Can I be cured from this disease?
I have upper back pain and chest pain. Ribs in the chest is also paining sometimes. Muscles under the arms are also paining. I have severe mucus problem also. Should I consult a doctor or it is common. Should I need to be afraid of this.
I have headache problem from last 2 months. My blood pressure is normal. Is this symptoms of tumor? Please help me.
I'm 30 years old male. I have problem sperm count problem on poor stage as per who parameters. Last year I was checked out on gynecologist at my nearest town. And take 3 month medicine course. But result not found. So take ayurveda medicine but still that. So please sir suggest me.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.