Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LashmiYour feedback matters!
Hi dear sir/madam my vitamin B12 result 226 what can I do is this range ok .please suggest me my left leg knee feeling like numbness some times my hand fingers also.
I have cough problem and I am having heavy cough. It is more than 2 months. Please suggest me to take the medicine or what treatment should I have.
Pre diabetes ko kitna hour walk karna chahiye ,aur raat mai milk ke sath mai protein le sakte hai ya nhi.
My wife has a problem of palpitation since 5 years. Even if the pulse rate is 80-90/min she feels it is beating hard sometimes. She says it gives a'crushing' feeling in the heart. Though nothing came out in ECG and echo when we tested last year and reports are normal but the problem still persists and she gets it once in 2 days on an average. Is there something to worry about?
I am suffering from masturbation regularly. So what can I do? I want to leave all bad habit like this.
Legs and stomach sweeping. Total bilirubin is 12. 9 mg/dl, direct bilirubin is 0.64 mg/dl and indirect bilirubin is 12.26 mg/dl.
I am 20 yrs old, recently i've been shifted to a hostel, there is an itching problem near my groin area. How to solve that problem.
I'm 27 years old male and I feel more lazy in my work. I can't able to concentrate on my work and always interested in sex. What is the solution sir to improve my concentration on work? How to reduce quick ejaculation during intercourse?
Hie I am 26 years old virgin bachelor. Sinc 4 days before I am getting no erection or after too long time. Or unless I go for masturbation. This happened after I got the severe headache. I do not even feel for to get the erection. Is there any problem?
I have a stomach problem from about 15 days and also have continuous loose motion from last ten days.
Hello i get more up set more offen and get scared, eyes starts burning. Kindly suggest me or guide what to do regards.
I am 38years old, present I am working Saudi Arabia, my problem is sometimes chest pain coming and going and my head also sometimes pain and my fingers also pain and my eyes all so some times pain. sir so please tell me what is problem of my body please tell the mediation.
I am 27 years old male and I have problem in my left testicle, in 2008 August l have experienced heavy pain and size also large my left side testicle. Now two days back I am facing same problem in same testicle. For this two time I had taken alcohol and had sex (in 2008 masturbated and now with my wife). For both times I consult local clinic and they given some medicine and within day pain is gone. But my worried was why this is happen to me repeatdly. Kindly suggest for permanent solution .
Sir, I have a problem that I can not sex properly and I can not last long in bed. If I will take vigora medicine than i sent that side effect. Please suggest me proper advice how can I get instant result. Suggest me proper treatment or advice which was not harmful at long time.
Could you ever imagine your life without spices, spices not only to spice up your cuisine but your heath as well? Starting right from providing the essential tinge to the various foods you cook to enhancing ones appearance, the contribution of spices is immense in an Indian household. Endowed with medicinal properties, they also remedy various afflictions, devoid of many side effects.
Here is a list of spices and herbs which play a pivotal role in maintain your health:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, a widely used spice, constitutes of a compound called ‘cinnamaldehyde’. This composition stimulates natural production of insulin and works therapeutically on your blood sugar and cholesterol count. Besides, being a potent antioxidant, it helps alleviate inflammation too.
- Sage: Sage, a derivative of the Latin word ‘Salvere’, which means “to save”, this herb does miracles in strengthening your memory and brain power, especially for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Peppermint: With a long list of benefits in aromatherapy (use of natural oils for improving health) and folk medicine, a massage with peppermint oil helps to soothe muscle cramps caused by irritable movement of bowels and lowers abdominal bloating resulting from troubled digestion. Furthermore, peppermint reduces nausea that is so commonly experienced after a C-section surgery.
- Turmeric: The spice rendering a yellow tint to your curry contains an ingredient called ‘curcumin’. Curcumin, being a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent, is used to treat numerous chronic diseases such as arthritis or cancer.
- Holy Basil: Considered a sacred herb in India, Holy Basil improves the functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it cures anxiety and depression and normalizes the blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Ginger mixed with cinnamon and sesame oil relieves stiffness and pain in the body caused by osteoarthritis (a degenerative joint disease). It’s effects are similar to those of aspirin; in the way that it heals inflammation and remedies nausea.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek regulates the functioning of the insulin hormone and helps normalize blood sugar levels, if consumed daily. It is said to boost libido as well, although studies are yet to validate this fact.
- Garlic: If you fall sick quite often, garlic might just be the right ingredient to incorporate in your diet, owing to its properties that help combat common cold. It is effective in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure too.